Unity Complete [English Translation] Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson [WakuWaku]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
For some reason if I go into any menu like the soda machine, I can't get out, same with the options menu. I've tried every key and pressing both mouse buttons, is there something I'm missing?

Isotope825

Feb 27, 2023
Is it just me or the end was after you bang the girl kappa 3 times? I mean i really want to get her but it seems after that scene the MC’s gang brother calls the next day and it just ended

assssddafffqw

May 25, 2022
I really liked the gameplay of ntraholic, ntrlegend and this game, was wondering if anyone knows other h or non-h games with similar gameplay

Astrhal_M

May 17, 2022
Is it just me or the end was after you bang the girl kappa 3 times? I mean i really want to get her but it seems after that scene the MC’s gang brother calls the next day and it just ended
the game ends on 06/20 not after any speccific event so you have to be quick if you wanna see everything in one go

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
GhostP0001: I didn't use any specific programs. It's all coded in Python since UnityPy is written in it.

By the way, I have updated the fan translation for version 1.9.3 of the game and translated SFX-es since the developer didn't bother with it even after making official release (the translation is in Japanese dropdown choice).

Also dev encrypted the game metadata for some reason (yeah, why not encrypt everything possible and see how it goes). So here's temp link with decrypted metadata and fixed .dll to load it: It's for those who want to try translating the game into another language with IL2CPP version of XUnity.AutoTranslator for BepInEx 6 (without those it'll simply crash) or need to run its other plugins.
Can you please explain more how to decrypted the metadata files? I am developing a professional universal translation tool made with python, and I use UnityPy, I want to implement as much techniques as possible to make it possible to translate all IL2CPP games, I will be extremely helpful if you explained more your workflow on this game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote