2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

A51

Jul 14, 2017
The only crashes I've experienced with the game had to do with missing files. Try re-downloading/re-extracting, or checking that their filenames are intact?
Nope, Im still running into this error. I've tried all of the mirrors as well, currently the only files in the download are the exe, some wav files and some tad files and several dat files, am I missing anything? All of the names are pretty simple so I doubt the file names are broken.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Nope, Im still running into this error. I've tried all of the mirrors as well, currently the only files in the download are the exe, some wav files and some tad files and several dat files, am I missing anything? All of the names are pretty simple so I doubt the file names are broken.
It doesn't sound like you're missing anything, no, and I don't believe any of the files have Shift JIS characters either. Unfortunately the game doesn't really create a crash log or anything so I'm not really sure how I could help here if my guess was off the mark. Sorry.

You could try running it on another computer or device if that's an option?

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Same here, tried different mirrors, extracted but no luck on running.

It doesn't sound like you're missing anything, no, and I don't believe any of the files have Shift JIS characters either. Unfortunately the game doesn't really create a crash log or anything so I'm not really sure how I could help here if my guess was off the mark. Sorry.

You could try running it on another computer or device if that's an option?
Actually there was a dmp file created when the crash occured. I will find out the reason for crash once i'm home.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Weird. Now the game is opening without any crash. The only thing thats changed is, now I am playing the game with internet connected. Previously when the crash happened (repeatedly) the internet was disconnected.

A51

Jul 14, 2017
Changing my internet connection did nothing. Where can I find the .dmp file for this? All I get is the black screen with the white Japanese text, it will hold on that for a few seconds like its loading then instantly crash.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
error.jpg
Iam getting this error. How can i fix this ,I have the latest .net framework installed

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Changing my internet connection did nothing. Where can I find the .dmp file for this? All I get is the black screen with the white Japanese text, it will hold on that for a few seconds like its loading then instantly crash.
Whenever the game crashed, it created a new crash.dmp file in the same folder.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
guys which version of microsoft visual studio packages are you using.... iam getting error with 2015 one....

Besharia

May 6, 2018
To the people who are running into crashes on startup are you by any chance using an anti-virus or a 3rd party firewall with anti-leak protection?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
There is something funky going on. I have her use condoms, the game tells me Pregnancy is 0%, unless there's another hidden stat I'm not seeing or it's not mistranslated. I shouldn't have popped up pregnant twice in the last five minutes... It's like the condoms don't work.

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
mouse pointer seem to be not in game at all lol. it's like abit to far away from game can't really play it

Jan 4, 2019
Was really excited upon reading about the concept of the game, but as many say here, this game has little to no "gameplay". There are only two types of customers, and they both provide a reskin of the same (two) animations for "normal" sex (plus a couple animations for special situations). Beyond that, the money you can make relative to costs is so imbalanced that you should have money for everything by the first or second day.

Main thing I wanted to say was that I figured out a way to mute the (very annoying) music. If you go into the sound/bgm folder and move or delete the audio files you can at least listen to your own music while playing this "game".

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Dusk Railway

ENG: or
JAP: or

Reactions: Tota97
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes