2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE218960_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Story:
My home is near the school so I walk usually. But I began to take JRXX Line recently. One of the station is near the red light district. Yes, I'm doing enjo kosai there.
There are some family things that I have no choice. I earn money from men and keep the pot boiling.
*Content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: completed
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - -
Thanks for the link @Alurion

RE218960_img_smp1.jpg RE218960_img_smp2.jpg RE218960_img_smp3.jpg

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
How do you get endings other than the pregnancy and tomorrow end?
You can get the Despair ending by not having enough money to pay rent... which is kinda dumb given how much you can earn easily, you REAAAAAAAAALLY have to try just to get this ending by being a bum XD

Reactions: Porokichin

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I can't even play it correctly it won't let me move the window the top of the window being cut off

badjingan

Feb 11, 2018
it keep crashing after they went to the hotel.... but why!?!?!? anyone experience this kind of error??

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
So much potential with the theme, but as others say, not enough content to make it worth it. Would love to see a dev take this idea and really go for it. It could be quite the experience if done right! This game though...meh. 2/5.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
The art of the girl is good and the game itself is interesting but sadly it's way to bare bones. Reminds me of another developer who does similar games.

Reactions: CrazyZy
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes