2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
How do you get endings other than the pregnancy and tomorrow end?
I'm not sure what you mean by tomorrow ending but i have unlocked pregnancy ending which is self explanatory, fallen ending (have high sex and inside then accumulate 1M yen or in the game it would be 100 Mam.) and Happiness ending (play for a certain amount of days and then get lucky since its a bit random on a Kind client that isn't a fat guy. he would then offer you to be with him romantically and move into his house).

Hope that helps.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean by tomorrow ending but i have unlocked pregnancy ending which is self explanatory, fallen ending (have high sex and inside then accumulate 1M yen or in the game it would be 100 Mam.) and Happiness ending (play for a certain amount of days and then get lucky since its a bit random on a Kind client that isn't a fat guy. he would then offer you to be with him romantically and move into his house).

Hope that helps.
Tomorrow ending is the "normal" end, wherein she stops whoring herself out once she gets to 100 man without getting her sex stats too high.

PS: I managed to get the Happiness ending sometime around the 70-80 day mark so maybe you just need to get that far and the trigger for it will occur by that point.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Tomorrow ending is the "normal" end, wherein she stops whoring herself out once she gets to 100 man without getting her sex stats too high.

PS: I managed to get the Happiness ending sometime around the 70-80 day mark so maybe you just need to get that far and the trigger for it will occur by that point.
I believe its down to your luck for this. the Happiness ending i got on my first run on day 40. But as far as i can tell in replicating it It has to be a kind but skinny guy with no other traits and you must at least go to dinner with the customer few times.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017

one question, wath is the game of your banner, a doki doki...?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
A good but simple game - be great to see it expanded as the art style is very nice
general assets remind me of "urge to molest" by south tree (though its plain rape and has no real animation). Might still be interesting to you.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Ok fine I guess if no one is going to help me play it, I won't play it..... And I'm pretty sure the dev is thinking more people playing my game the better?!?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Here's a copy of the system folder with the save files that should have the entire gallery unlocked. Fair warning: Trying to run the game without the savedata.dat file will crash the game on start-up, and trying to load a save without the corresponding slot's save#.dat file will crash the game then. The game apparently doesn't really create the files itself if they're missing, treating them as essential.

Keep a backup copy of your own system folder somewhere or re-download the game to get a clean copy if you ever want to reset, since there doesn't seem to be any other way to clear the save data that wouldn't involve a hex editor and figuring out the *.dat files' structures.

@RvWCaboose, I'm sorry that no one thus far seems to know how to really help you with your resolution issues, or how to help with the fact that the game's got an always-detecting-input-as-if-in-focus custom cursor. Take solace in the fact that everyone who has successfully played the game is pretty much in agreement that the game's content is pretty darn lacking, so you're not really missing out on much.

Reactions: ph33rg0d

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry if I'm wording it properly but, What I'm trying to say is that my mouse stays in the game but also out of the game window, Soo instead confirming the choice in game its opening stuff on my desktop tool bar...

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry if I'm wording it properly but, What I'm trying to say is that my mouse stays in the game but also out of the game window, Soo instead confirming the choice in game its opening stuff on my desktop tool bar...
If you're using Windows, does using Alt+Tab or clicking on the game's window with your regular cursor until the game is in focus again help?

I'm not sure what else to suggest if either one of those two options doesn't help. The game shows up centered on my screen to start with, so using Alt+Space or anything to move the window's not needed on my end. If you're able, you could try running the game on a device with a larger screen resolution and see if that helps you avoid needing to move the window in the first place.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a completed gallery save. It will overwrite your save in slot one because the save file structure has some weird setup where deleting any one of them will cause errors and crashes when you open the load screen.

Also attached is a simple Cheat Engine table that will let you manipulate things like Money, Day, HP/SP, Pregnancy Chance and counts for your sexual experience. You can use this to easily set yourself up for any of the endings. I do not guarantee it will work, but the game doesn't use any complicated structures for its memory mapping, so it should be fine. I won't teach you how to use Cheat Engine, though, as the software has a tutorial built in. You can get it .

Reactions: ph33rg0d

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
The art of the girl is good and the game itself is interesting but sadly it's way to bare bones. Reminds me of another developer who does similar games.
yeah i remember something like that, great ideas, but not great, just ok.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Update : Even with Jap Locale the game crashes exactly as before, so i am guessing that's not the issue. Since the error doesn't mention anything, I can't figure out.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Update : Even with Jap Locale the game crashes exactly as before, so i am guessing that's not the issue. Since the error doesn't mention anything, I can't figure out.
The only crashes I've experienced with the game had to do with missing files. Try re-downloading/re-extracting, or checking that their filenames are intact?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes