Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
How do you do this? Do you just guess or use a third-party program to locate em assets?
I just compare images from the games with the skins or characters, I finally had a full picture of the aunt just find things that are close and look at the details. I do it all by eye, no software, I wish there was some.

Reactions: Vanaduke

Zero919

May 2, 2017
can someone please do this lovely milf Cleopatra (mom) in Lingerie and stockings?

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017

cakefoo

Jan 16, 2018
You mean underboob? Upblouse boob?

Curve under wall- parameters tab found on Breast morphs or Breast utilities. Im on mobile right now, i'll post the links later.
Yep. Trying to search morphs and tools for them, yet no success. I installed ~10 utility packs but nothing has Curve under wall. Can you just give me the name? I made around 8~9 scenes ready for rendering, but figured to fix the model first. Gumdrop really has excellent taste. :)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Yep. Trying to search morphs and tools for them, yet no success. I installed ~10 utility packs but nothing has Curve under wall. Can you just give me the name? I made around 8~9 scenes ready for rendering, but figured to fix the model first. Gumdrop really has excellent taste. :)
This is what I have:

<Bonus. They're fun to toy around.

Off-topic. My last render, the very last scene of Part 3 which took 2 hours to render---crashed. My laptop overheated. I'm internally screaming right now.

cakefoo

Jan 16, 2018
Yep, I have the G3F one. The G8 I didn't install, since Asha is G3F and V7 (partial head). I'm looking at the parameters and can't find Curve under wall. What's the name of the morph dial? I tried every single dial out of numerous packages, nothing works! *tears*

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, I have the G3F one. The G8 I didn't install, since Asha is G3F and V7 (partial head). I'm looking at the parameters and can't find Curve under wall. What's the name of the morph dial? I tried every single dial out of numerous packages, nothing works! *tears*
My bad it's Breast under curve and probably is not the one you're looking for. My primary breast tweaks are from G3F dial, my best guess is L/Rbreastdown to achieve the underboob fat. Currently, I'm using 60% Breastdown and -100% Breastup.

cakefoo

Jan 16, 2018
My bad it's Breast under curve and probably is not the one you're looking for. My primary breast tweaks are from G3F dial, my best guess is L/Rbreastdown to achieve the underboob fat. Currently, I'm using 60% Breastdown and -100% Breastup.
Yep, tried both. They all morph the actual breast; i cannot find out what morph I need to emphasize the hollow lines. I found out that the medical term is inframmamary fold, or breast crease. It's not the actual skin, but the torso or sternum folds, which can't be shown with the above utility packs. I'm lost..

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, tried both. They all morph the actual breast; i cannot find out what morph I need to emphasize the hollow lines. I found out that the medical term is inframmamary fold, or breast crease. It's not the actual skin, but the torso or sternum folds, which can't be shown with the above utility packs. I'm lost..
Lol you're a perfectionist. We wouldnt mind btw. More moms, more fun.

Wish @Torak01 would be back for more daughter renders.

Torak01

May 7, 2017
Hi guys :)
I'm not sure about what you want, but for the "the hollow lines" (under breasts) they don't need any pack, on the contrary we need pack to remove them ^^.
Like setting !Breast Under Weight from Breast Control G3

do u see your things here ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote