Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Torak01

May 7, 2017
Off-topic. My last render, the very last scene of Part 3 which took 2 hours to render---crashed. My laptop overheated. I'm internally screaming right now.

you make me laugh x'Dx'D
I wonder, have you tried external GPU for your laptop?
I don't know if it's really as efficient material but it could relieve your gear.
---
#sad update

Last edited:

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hearing a lot of conflicting reports so far, but before that as of this last version do you get any action with the Mom other than Kiss? Now from what I'm hearing is that this game got hit by the Patreon Nazi and all the things that make this an awesome game are going the way of the Dinosaur. Further compounding the problem, I'm hearing the dev more than likely is gonna do a remake of 'So long, and thanks for all the fish'. I find that extremely disappointing. As far as Incest stories go this game had one of the best plotlines and writing I've seen outside of 'A Wife And Mother'. It was a rarity in that three lines in you weren't hopping into bed with a random female, and that you could feel a real meaningful relationship growing. And while a render here or there might have been a bit off, the art was still incredible. So given that the developer is likely looking to make like a tree and leaf, and that Patreon is doing a hunter-killer drone impression on Incest content, I'm really considering just keeping my current download, and writing a privet small story to compleat what I would do with the story as it sits.
Sorry. This is a fan art thread, not a place for such discussion. Place your concerns on the main thread. Thanks.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Scrapped and initial renders for part 3. Toying around with lighting.

Yep, tried both. They all morph the actual breast; i cannot find out what morph I need to emphasize the hollow lines. I found out that the medical term is inframmamary fold, or breast crease. It's not the actual skin, but the torso or sternum folds, which can't be shown with the above utility packs. I'm lost..
I experimented around and achieved said fold with Breast Flatten parameters with G8 utilities.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Part 3. A Mother's Touch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I had to edit the dialogue later. I realized the intro is on 3rd person instead of 1st-2nd person. Apologies, I found no squirt morph I could use.
Good work.
But couple of errors.
Renders are grainy and son's fingers went right through mom's fingers. Attention to detail is key.
This is what will set you apart from other devs if you have future plans to make a game.

To get rid of grains :
Render them double the size of what you're actually gonna use.
So if you looking for 1080p then render in 1440p.
Do resizing in post production.
to be more productive stop spending hours in a render. Set max samples to 1000-1500.
You don't need to go over 1500.
Because photoshop can help you more than you know. Get familiar with the blur tool, surface blur, noise reduction and smart sharpen.

This particular render has only 500 samples. I do most of my work on photoshop now to save time.

Reactions: Vanaduke

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Good work.
But couple of errors.
Renders are grainy and son's fingers went right through mom's fingers. Attention to detail is key.
This is what will set you apart from other devs if you have future plans to make a game.

To get rid of grains :
Render them double the size of what you're actually gonna use.
So if you looking for 1080p then render in 1440p.
Do resizing in post production.
to be more productive stop spending hours in a render. Set max samples to 1000-1500.
You don't need to go over 1500.
Because photoshop can help you more than you know. Get familiar with the blur tool, surface blur, noise reduction and smart sharpen.

This particular render has only 500 samples. I do most of my work on photoshop now to save time.
Very observant. I was was really hoping no one would notice that. Haha. Believe me, I've spent a lot of time tuning out minute details but ending up missing but these are all fan-arts. I'm not planning on developing my own game. Thank you for the advice though.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
its quite ironic how there is more content on people who didnt develop the game than the game itself. ....lol ty for releasing my blue ball curse. the dev should be paying you guysl
i specifically like that
"welcome home!"
it felt warm in my heart coz i didnt grew up with a mother.

Reactions: Vanaduke

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Part 4. A Mother's Promise

Final Act of my short series. This is the culmination of my previous parts and the climactic ending of my short series. It took a year for the Son to kiss Mom on Chapter 9;so this is what I envisioned the game on how it will end in case the game is abandoned or stalls away much longer. It's a little bit jarring due to cramped up dialogue and backstory so I apologize in advance. One post is limited to 20 images so I have to stuff everything in between.

I tried to be faithful with the realistic approach of the Dual Family setting: the disparity and consequences of incest, a taboo frowned upon. And this is the most realistic happy ending there is without concluding the story in the most depressive way.

Happy wanking!

comic4_1.png comic4_2.png comic4_3.png comic4_4.png comic4_5.png comic4_6.png comic4_7.png comic4_8.png comic4_9.png comic4_10.png comic4_11.png comic4_12.png comic4_13.png comic4_14.png comic4_15.png comic4_16.png comic4_17.png comic4_18.png comic4_19.png comic4_20.png

The story continues on:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Part 4. The Promise.

Final Act of my short series. This is the culmination of my previous parts and the climactic ending of my short series. It took a year for the Son to kiss Mom on Chapter 9;so, this is what I envisioned the game on how it will end in case the game is abandoned or stalls away much longer. It's a little bit jarring due to cramped up dialogue and backstory so I apologize in advance. One post is limited to 20 images so I have to stuff everything in between.

Rendering Dual Family fan-arts has become one of my numerous past-times but sadly, it's consuming too much of my time. I apologize but this is my last batch of renders. I thank you all of your support with my fan-arts.

Legend: The dialogue is categorized by style. Regular-son; Italic-mother.

Happy wanking.

The end.
You could have ignored the "sleeping with other men" part though. It just doesn't feel the same anymore now that you have made such decision. She could have just said that someone made her pregnant. No one's going to look for the guy if she doesn't tell.

Anyway good short series

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
You could have ignored the "sleeping with other men" part though. It just doesn't feel the same anymore now that you have made such decision. She could have just said that someone made her pregnant. No one's going to look for the guy if she doesn't tell.

Anyway good short series
You can't just claim you got pregnant by someone else without public appearance especially after a recent divorce. Dating without consummation raises suspicion with their taboo relationship since Mom got pregnant. It's much more wiser if Mom, after a short dating period updated his date that she is pregnant, either she rejects him or he walks away, either way, the alibi is planted.

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Zero919

May 2, 2017
You can't just claim you got pregnant by someone else without public appearance especially after a recent divorce. Dating without consummation raises suspicion with their taboo relationship since Mom got pregnant. It's much more wiser if Mom, after a short dating period updated his date that she is pregnant, either she rejects him or he walks away, either way, the alibi is planted.
Good work! Yes, that little detail ruins everything "sleeping with other men" many other things it is possible to invent is not necessary to enter other men

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Good work! Yes, that little detail ruins everything "sleeping with other men" many other things it is possible to invent is not necessary to enter other men
The Mother won't be able to procure a reliable alibi if she failed to consummate with any other men post-divorce and explain her pregnancy.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
aww you triggered them. you should have made part 4 all NTR. the ultimate troll, holy shit im laughing just imagining it
It's the most realistic approach on how to cover up their taboo relationship. How else are they going to explain her pregnancy? Rape? Dad? Dad knows their secret so it can't be him.

They have to make sacrifices.

As for the NTR...:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote