Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Howdy All!

Here you can post your personal art about , such as renders, photoshopped images, etc. Please only post images relevant to the game and the characters.

(Yes, that intro was shamelessly stolen from @bubbas :D).

The 'mom' character's DAZ3D model is, I believe, . Though, I have no idea what hair is used, and I've tried lots (help needed there).

So, without further rambling (kinda), I present my first piece of DF fan art (it was done a few months ago, and I completely forgot about it, sooo ... yeah ... hopefully my second piece will be better ;):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(if a Mod could shift this page to the correct location, it would be greatly appreciated)

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Nice to see some fan art for this game too.
@muttdoggy might help with the correct location for this.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is a good spot for now. It's not a game so it shouldn't be in the game section. So fan art can go into general. All of us can enjoy it and know that it's not the game but is fan art. :D
If this game gets put into popular threads, then this can move and become a sub-thread in the "Dual Family" section.
Keep showing us some good art!

May 3, 2017
lol i bet eventually the above art ^ will show up in the game, say like in 2021 maybe... Gumdrop is obsessed with his mini puzzle games now and he is too busy with making progress, aka s.e.x.

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Damn , so Damn Thank you... I am having trouble finding who the models.

@epw14 for the Hair you already try this 'Biscuits-bibi-hair" i dont know its correct or not i'm not try yet. if any Mega Link please post here.
That hair looks way better than mine (I had to twist and turn mine to look half decent), but trying to turn up a link has failed. But, the hair definitely looks better :)

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
Damn , so Damn Thank you... I am having trouble finding who the models.

@epw14 for the Hair you already try this 'Biscuits-bibi-hair" i dont know its correct or not i'm not try yet. if any Mega Link please post here.
I just left it here in case you still need the hair.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote