Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Part 1. Prologue. Drama...
This my first batch of my short series. I admit it needs a lot of improvements.

Gumdrop has denied us proper sex scenes. I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of supporting someone who can't fulfill his duties as an adult game developer. I wanted to see the Mother in action but all there is are dream sequences, voyeurs and skeletons.

Images on chronological order. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This i can fap to :D
I didn't notice the link at first. I thought you made just one render of her holding his dick.
To get rid of the grains use proper lighting setups.
If time is an issue (like mine) then use surface blur, noise reduction in photoshop. and the finally add a little smart sharpen to bring out the details.

I had to follow this method for a lot of my renders. I just don't have the time to spend 5 hours on a single render. My gpu can't do it any faster

Reactions: Vanaduke

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017

Gumdrop has denied us proper sex scenes. I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of supporting someone who can't fulfill his duties as an adult game developer. I wanted to see the Mother in action but all there is are dream sequences, voyeurs and skeletons.

keep up the good work man... i finally got a release from this blue balled game.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017

OH MY GOD !!!! THIS IS SOOO PERFECT !!!!
This mother is one of the most fabulous of all incest games and you completely succeed to light the story with a scenario and beautiful and hot images ! Wow, go ahead, do the story, I am sure I will not the only one to pay you to take the lead of what could be a fantastic fap game ! Bravo !

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

Thank you brother!! for share it us!!

Reactions: Farajun

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
So I tried to figure out the assets used for the Aunt today now that I have some better images to go off of with the new release. What I have so far is that she shares the same skin as her sister:

I think the body and face shape are based on Fran but does require some changes:

And my best guess for the hair is OOT Sophia hair:

Here is a rough render with those assets, if you find something that works better please post it.
Aunt rough.jpg

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
So I tried to figure out the assets used for the Aunt today now that I have some better images to go off of with the new release. What I have so far is that she shares the same skin as her sister:

I think the body and face shape are based on Fran but does require some changes:

And my best guess for the hair is OOT Sophia hair:

Here is a rough render with those assets, if you find something that works better please post it.
View attachment 83953
How do you do this? Do you just guess or use a third-party program to locate em assets?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote