• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Why?

Lots of people ask me that
I want to try making a game with my friend, he's a programmer (planning on making it in unity) and I'll make the CGs for it. Dana and other characters (especially Dana tho) + the backgrounds look awesome, so I would love to know what else are you using @Ptolemy

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
So have I.

First 2 seasons were better, I think.

By its still good.
When season two finished brother ohh, I could not wait for the third season. Yeah, just like you said first two seasons were better, but season three just started, so we'll see man.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
I want to try making a game with my friend, he's a programmer (planning on making it in unity) and I'll make the CGs for it. Dana and other characters (especially Dana tho) + the backgrounds look awesome, so I would love to know what else are you using @Ptolemy
I'm not the one to ask.

There are developers that are way more successful than me.

They are the one to ask.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not the one to ask.

They are the one to ask.
successful sure, knows what they are doing not sure. in any case as SpookyDonut said you are one of few that are cool and talking :)

but also as success goes gona quote Gomly1980 from post that he made on BB

It was one of the first to get noticed.

If this released now it wouldn't be anywhere near as popular as it is.

Just look around this site at which patreons are making the most money, they aren't all making the best games they were just around when it started taking off.

They got lucky.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not the one to ask.

They are the one to ask.
successful sure, knows what they are doing not sure. in any case SpookyDonut said you are one of few that are cool and talking :)
That is exactly why I'm asking @Ptolemy You're one of the few that are actually willing to talking openly about your own game! Also it doesn't mean your quality is any worse even though you're not as successful..

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes