PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

Patrons only
Sep 8 at 12:15am
Hi

Time to let you know where I'm at.

I've finished fixing the dialogue. I'll take another look at it, just to be sure. But I think it's done.

I've started on the Andrea post getaway. Still in the early stages, only 15 renders done so far.

Don't know exactly how much we'll be able to advance the story. It's pretty dense from now on. Lots of conversations with the dad, with Dana, Andrea.

I hope to have them all move in, and to close the Mila arc in this update.

Not sure, still early stages. But that's my aim.

On the future game front.

It seem that "tighter story" has won the pool. Not by much. But it's won it.

Also, I've sketched the outline of the character arcs, for 4 characters.

I'll try to make a post about it, this weekend. Not sure if patreon has a *spoilers* feature. But I'll try to find it. So that people who want to take a look can, and those that don't want to be spoiled can avoid it.

I'll also start posting preview renders for big patrons. They get so few rewards on my patreon, I'd like to give them something.

Will be making another post in a few days.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Btw i managed to convince a guy in r/NSFWgaming to port the game to android, he is probably member in here too

DreamingofDana-0.60 Apk version

Reactions: Lagartija Pija

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Also, I've sketched the outline of the character arcs, for 4 characters.
The awesome, Gomly.

The less awesome but still awesome compared to mere mortals, Gommly.

The slightly less awesome than that but still verging on the awesome, Gumly.

I suppose we'd best put an awesome girl in there too, I guess she'll be called Gomlette.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The awesome, Gomly.

I suppose we'd best put an awesome girl in there too, I guess she'll be called Gomlette.
really do miss lol button hope they plan to add at some point. that got me cracking

N

netkeliye

The awesome, Gomly.

Gomlette and Prince Ptolemy, a epic love journey in Ptolemaic Era I DIG IT:eek:penedeyewink:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

netkeliye

nop
My condolences to people in region. 8.4 Richter scale earthquake is freaking huge, Earthquake Prediction system in your country must be great seeing so less casualties(Thank god), It would have killed tens of thousand in any high populated second/third world country.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
My condolences to people in region. 8.4 Richter scale earthquake is freaking huge, Earthquake Prediction system in your country must be great seeing so less casualties(Thank god), It would have killed tens of thousand in any high populated second/third world country.
thank you, many damages, 5 casualities by now still waiting for tsunami and minor earthquakes but i guess we will be fine, i'll try to sleep a little, talk to you later (i hope)

N

netkeliye

thank you, many damages, 5 casualities by now still waiting for tsunami and minor earthquakes but i guess we will be fine, i'll try to sleep a little, talk to you later (i hope)
OMG TSUNAMI are you serious? wtf, Is it not over yet? Stay Safe man Stay safe

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ptolemy no I mean actually separate the characters from the background / objects. Many of which are repeated and like my programming teacher said, if there are 2 equals then there's space for optimization. Meaning if a bg let's say of a bed is used on a scene, twice, three, four times isolating said bed and just rendering the characters solo will mean a smaller file size.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Ptolemy no I mean actually separate the characters from the background / objects. Many of which are repeated and like my programming teacher said, if there are 2 equals then there's space for optimization. Meaning if a bg let's say of a bed is used on a scene, twice, three, four times isolating said bed and just rendering the characters solo will mean a smaller file size.
That only works of you use the same camera angles.

N

netkeliye

Sorry to hear about that.

Stay safe
You too, Pepsiman told about the quake and tsunami. Is the entire west coast affected?
How many casualties? I hope not to many, but earthquake of this magnitude does a lot of damage, I felt a 6.0 earthquake once situation was quite horrific(sadly hundreds died:closedtongue: )
What would we do if anything happened to you? Who would bring us our beloved?

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
You too, Pepsiman told about the quake and tsunami. Is the entire west coast affected?
How many casualties? I hope not to many, but earthquake of this magnitude does a lot of damage, I felt a 6.0 earthquake once situation was quite horrific(sadly hundreds died:closedtongue: )
What would we do if anything happened to you? Who would bring us our beloved?

Me?
Don't worry about me.
I'm not even in the same hemisphere.

Reactions: netkeliye
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes