PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Sorry to hear about that.

Stay safe
You too, Pepsiman told about the quake and tsunami. Is the entire west coast affected?
How many casualties? I hope not to many, but earthquake of this magnitude does a lot of damage, I felt a 6.0 earthquake once situation was quite horrific(sadly hundreds died:closedtongue: )
What would we do if anything happened to you? Who would bring us our beloved?
thank you guys, the earthquake was 8.2 with over 200 minor after quakes, 32 casualties by now, tsunami was waves of 3 meters but nothing really important, is still not over the katia hurricane is entering, lucky me and my family are ok and away from the coast, nothing that can take me away from playing dana and checking the board for news :cool:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thank you guys, the earthquake was 8.2 with over 200 minor after quakes, 32 casualties by now, tsunami was waves of 3 meters but nothing really important, is still not over the katia hurricane is entering, lucky me and my family are ok and away from the coast, nothing that can take me away from playing dana and checking the board for news :cool:
damn talking bout shit hit the fan. stay safe

Reactions: netkeliye

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Hey, he was punished by the gods.

Did I read in a previous comment of yours that you're a Warhammer fan?

Reading "Pretorian of Dorn" now. :D
If you are a fan of warhammer you should definitely do a Warhammer 40k or Warhammer fantasy parody some fans will kill for a imperial dark eldar/eldar romance and the story possibilities and fetishes which can be implemented are limitless if the story takes place in Commorragh.Also a story about Sigvald the magnificent and his adventures around the world of WHF will rock the boat.

tktrollo

Feb 1, 2017
Hey, i can't find anything to do over weekends just to skip them. And also the strip club girl when she comes to office asking for help what should i do after i agreed to help her?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey, i can't find anything to do over weekends just to skip them. And also the strip club girl when she comes to office asking for help what should i do after i agreed to help her?
just do all the dates during week 1st alone 2nd with Dana more options will open to do during weekends later on.

as Mila goes you cant do much with her now wait for future update.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
like @micmitja said do the other dates in weekdays to activate new weekend events and go out on weekends visit the different places, restaurant, club, office, etc.. to trigger random events

Reactions: Colombiana

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That only works of you use the same camera angles.
Well obviously, but there are several pics I've found that use the same camera angle for 2-3 and still render an object or a whole bg in them o.0

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hi.
Somehow i get stuck on the same events. Dana, Andrea and Maria have stats +100, but i still have the same events.
Taking Andrea to dance. Andrea on bus stop and sometimes Dana visit after work to watch TV. That all.
I did something wrong?

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Well obviously, but there are several pics I've found that use the same camera angle for 2-3 and still render an object or a whole bg in them o.0
Far too few renders use the same angle. In a game that's reaching 5000 images
And will probably reach 9gb by the time I'm done, it's not worth the effort
Besides it might actually increse the size of the game.

For example 1 bed, 3 renders that use the same angle. I would have to create a 4th with the bed. That will also have to be a png to keep the alpha open.

Last edited:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
finally played the v6 and found two little errors

when c and jo go for toothbrush c walk in his normal outfit and suddenly changes to the other one

danamariaget106apng image not found

Reactions: netkeliye

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Far too few renders use the same angle. In a game that's reaching 5000 images
And will probably reach 9gb by the time I'm done, it's not worth the effort
Besides it might actually increse the size of the game.

For example 1 bed, 3 renders that use the same angle. I would have to create a 4th with the bed. That will also have to be a png to keep the alpha open.
I see...

Fuck! Thanks
Hey no swearing! We're trying to keep it pg here :test::test::test:

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes