• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'll most likely choose Andrea... she's like a kid, so innocent and pure and naive... I have sympathy for her :relievedface:
Maria and John getaway is also dope... I don't know man i am divided.. WTF is Ptolemy doing to us bro :(
He's giving us the anti blue balls.

Instead of a slow build up to sex he's giving us all the sex and then saying ... now choose one, you bitches.

I'm genuinely torn. Andrea I just want to look after so no one take advantage of her, she awesome.

I love Jess though.

Maria and John are fun though.

Oh, fuck you Ptolemy :p

stormchant

Jul 29, 2017
You don't need more than 51 in any stat.

Ask Maria out, and then ask her again.

Ask Andrea out dancing, and bring Dana along.
i did all those.. but still no further progress with anyone.. i been to the party with maria once, then the girl come to me ask me to find her father's ex wife?? (no result). i went to dinner with maria many times.. and with dana. but they only do a lesbian act then we all went home.

as for andrea.. i dance with her many times, i take dana along too.. but none of these lead me anywhere.. andrea still refuse to swim, dana still no where to be found after work... and maria keep evading me when i ask to go her place..

p.s. i also done the random event at dance club.. andrea dancing, and dana business with two man... doesn't seem to be anything else... yet the image include with the game suggest otherwise..

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i did all those.. but still no further progress with anyone.. i been to the party with maria once, then the girl come to me ask me to find her father's ex wife?? (no result). i went to dinner with maria many times.. and with dana. but they only do a lesbian act then we all went home.

as for andrea.. i dance with her many times, i take dana along too.. but none of these lead me anywhere.. andrea still refuse to swim, dana still no where to be found after work... and maria keep evading me when i ask to go her place..

p.s. i also done the random event at dance club.. andrea dancing, and dana business with two man... doesn't seem to be anything else... yet the image include with the game suggest otherwise..
Have you done Jessica's dates?

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017

go to gym fuck jes do dates with jes then add dana

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
why another couple of weeks? i still have not played the v6 but is the getaway with maria right?
I'm on my holidays visiting family with the wife.

Some of the kids are on a school trip to Spain and the other is staying with her gran so we thought we'd get away.

Visiting family is not the best idea for a holiday, it's a tad boring. Going to my cousins in a couple of days then thinking fuck it, might go up to Scotland for the last week.

Yay, life stories.

It seems this update is the Maria getaway, yes.

stormchant

Jul 29, 2017
go to gym fuck jes do dates with jes then add dana
ah.. many thanks... i never tried to do that with her....she kinda look like a monk which turn me down a bit XD many thanks

p.s. i always thought we have a choice.. but i guess that is just an illusion. we are forced to bang everyone to get dana lol... so hard to get

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
ah.. many thanks... i never tried to do that with her....she kinda look like a monk which turn me down a bit XD many thanks

p.s. i always thought we have a choice.. but i guess that is just an illusion. we are forced to bang everyone to get dana lol... so hard to get
you are forced to do the first date with the 3 girls and with dana, after that you can decide what you want to play

stormchant

Jul 29, 2017
you are forced to do the first date with the 3 girls and with dana, after that you can decide what you want to play
many thanks =) that explain alot =) i wish they put jess out from the very beginning.. i never meet her until 10th week i believe.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
here have prepare save for me but am sharing got both options for both current weekends if you dont want to skip 1 week yourself. just talk with dana with whom you want to go in office, work off rest of day go to sleep and have fun.
and no sharing in this save.

just remember its way in the back way back in 40 tab.

Last edited:

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
Once you pick one you stick that route.

After the getaway you move in together so the choice would be who to go with.

So far i'm still sticking with Andrea but I haven't seen the Maria getaway yet, nor won't for another couple of weeks :(

I am looking forward to Jessica's weekend whenever that may be.
I also chose andrea but I do not like the idea of the children and she is going to want to bring her brother to live with them

DegenerateScum

Aug 16, 2016
I just said that no one wants to go out in a date! I call both options and it always says "Doesn't answer...". I'm ~100 everything already!!

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes