• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Interesting renders except for one glaring fault that will ruin everything for me entirely ..... they are at a table, they have food in front of them ..... where the fuck is the cutlery?

Savages eating with their fingers.

How am I supposed to fap to that?

Personal hygiene, people.
Speak for yourself.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Speak for yourself.
Side note, I remember Brienne when she was a Paramedic in Casualty.

If you aren't from the UK you may not know what Casualty is.

Consider yourself fortunate. It's one of those shows my wife loves but TV wouldn't miss if it was cancelled.

Side note 2, it's going to take some creative working but i'll try and fap to that and get back to you if it's possible.

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
Dude... I straight said in that post that the MC wouldn't want to unless he wants a kid with 10 eyes no balls and a club foot....

This is why I said is there a ending in the cards to have the girl that will be the "fake" girlfriend to the MC to cover MC and Dana's relationship would there be a route were she is also considered to be a surrogate mother for the MC and Dana.
Wow how little people know about inbreeding... it takes many generations for abnormalities to surface and it happens in the wild all the time and also in the lab, that's where the albino lab rat comes from... look up Tiger Ridge, Georgia, the most inbred place in the USA. over 300 years of inbreeding.

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
Maybe I missed something, how do I continue on to the new sections in .60? I downloaded the patch and tried starting from my last "save", but it ended after they got home in the car with Andrea and Dana. I also downloaded .60 and moved my "save" folder to the new game and got the same result.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You have to start with a more early save. the last one from your save have the start from the Andrea+Dana ending included.

N

netkeliye

Maybe I missed something, how do I continue on to the new sections in .60? I downloaded the patch and tried starting from my last "save", but it ended after they got home in the car with Andrea and Dana. I also downloaded .60 and moved my "save" folder to the new game and got the same result.
If you just want to play event in 0.58-0.60 refer click on arrow that post has save file

Here you go friend use save 2-1
No Second dates done in this
All events from 0.58 Done
To triggered 0.60 Event just go on second date with maria
You can select to not share dana in that date
Then talk with dana for weekend with maria and john
You can select to not share dana in that weekend with them

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Some people just want to see the world burn and some end up in situations that change you because there aint no way you come out of them the same way you went in.
Actually, those who *think* they want to see the world burn have never really considered how that would work. #1 is they would probably be dead quiuckly because someone else with a bigger weapon would get tired of their stupidity or attitude and end their delusions of grandeur quickly. All these "anarchists" don't get that their 'mob rule' is fine until someone (not in your mob/group) starts shooting down the dumbasses in the group who think they have all the power and rights simply because there are more of them. True anarchy means there are NO RULES, no sympathy, empathy or anything else 'civilized'. You're spot on about things changing you because the will to survive is strong, but not as strong as personal convision in some cases.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming about a fun game. :)

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
Well. in the next patch, you can expect the continuation of the game, after the Andrea getaway.
the 3 getaways will be able to be played and decide later with who they are going to live or once you play one you have to stay in that route?

stormchant

Jul 29, 2017
hmm not sure why, am kinda stuck. am on week 14.. don't have access to anyhting.. dana no where to be find, andrea refuse to swim.. and maria refuse me to join party...

i have 100+ affection with all ladies, and their sexuality are all 100+ (andrea have around 500 of each, and dana have around 300..)

could anyone please hint me how to proceed with the game?? really stuck T_T

p.s. oh right am running 6.0 compressed version downloaded from the first thread.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the 3 getaways will be able to be played and decide later with who they are going to live or once you play one you have to stay in that route?
Once you pick one you stick that route.

After the getaway you move in together so the choice would be who to go with.

So far i'm still sticking with Andrea but I haven't seen the Maria getaway yet, nor won't for another couple of weeks :(

I am looking forward to Jessica's weekend whenever that may be.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Once you pick one you stick that route.

After the getaway you move in together so the choice would be who to go with.

So far i'm still sticking with Andrea but I haven't seen the Maria getaway yet, nor won't for another couple of weeks :(

I am looking forward to Jessica's weekend whenever that may be.
I'll most likely choose Andrea... she's like a kid, so innocent and pure and naive... I have sympathy for her :relievedface:
Maria and John getaway is also dope... I don't know man i am divided.. WTF is Ptolemy doing to us bro :(
Why can't we all live together happily ever after?

Last edited:

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
hmm not sure why, am kinda stuck. am on week 14.. don't have access to anyhting.. dana no where to be find, andrea refuse to swim.. and maria refuse me to join party...

i have 100+ affection with all ladies, and their sexuality are all 100+ (andrea have around 500 of each, and dana have around 300..)

could anyone please hint me how to proceed with the game?? really stuck T_T

p.s. oh right am running 6.0 compressed version downloaded from the first thread.

You don't need more than 51 in any stat.

Ask Maria out, and then ask her again.

Ask Andrea out dancing, and bring Dana along.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes