VN Ren'Py Dragon Girl X Universe [v1.0] [Shutulu]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
wooow someone is seriously frustrated with not being recognized even if he knows what he is talking about, I know my drawing is not perfect and I don't feel like a great artist either, but your critique shouts to the four winds "look, this is a bad artist just like me".
seriously I understand that you don't like my work but being so hard and intellectual only makes you look like someone who needs attention.
Personally, I just respect you're not using A.I. art. An objective critique I will give however is that some assets, like clothing have very noticeable Jpeg artifacts that make things look EXTRA amateurish.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
wooow someone is seriously frustrated with not being recognized even if he knows what he is talking about, I know my drawing is not perfect and I don't feel like a great artist either, but your critique shouts to the four winds "look, this is a bad artist just like me".
seriously I understand that you don't like my work but being so hard and intellectual only makes you look like someone who needs attention.
That's cute, but I've actually taken life drawing and modeling classes. I know what I'm talking about, because I used to draw stuff that bad when I was in highschool and mimicking DBZ from what I half remembered from watching the Cell Saga on Toonami. That is what my stuff looked like before I went to college and had classes on perspective and anatomy, or had studio classes where we sketched nude models. Your stuff looks like you are copying the superficial style, but without any of the underlying substance; because it is.

Now you can get upset and defensive about that, or you can try to grow and learn as an artist. Your choice. I'm not your dad.

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
That's cute, but I've actually taken life drawing and modeling classes. I know what I'm talking about, because I used to draw stuff that bad when I was in highschool and mimicking DBZ from what I half remembered from watching the Cell Saga on Toonami. That is what my stuff looked like before I went to college and had classes on perspective and anatomy, or had studio classes where we sketched nude models. Your stuff looks like you are copying the superficial style, but without any of the underlying substance; because it is.

Now you can get upset and defensive about that, or you can try to grow and learn as an artist. Your choice. I'm not your dad.
of course, I don't get angry, in the end I'm used to great artists like you giving me lessons on how to draw, thank you.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DragonGirlXUniverse-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017

Wow you have a great healthy arrogance with you. Hope this will be your downfall in the future. Because what you just did is like a child that didnt get the attention at high school for his own art. Let the developer be bad, he knows it himself. Iam pretty sure he does more than you for improving. Also I dont protect his work or his skills in Art. But surely from your bashing it wont get better for him and you should grow your confidence somewhere else. You arent a art professor or professional Art developer yourself arent you ? He has a bit of experience in working with everything. Giving Input is fine. But what your archived doesnt matter if you cant show it off to the people here. Just talking about art without prove for your archivements is like talking empty words to someone. For my person I can say I didnt archived anything in Art. And I dont want Attention either. Also make sure not to reply to this, because first think, then Write and repeat this step until you can come up with your proof. Also dont try to copy art from google, We all can sniff the wrong art and stolen art immediatly.

Anyway Dev aka Shutulu good luck with your game development!

Joey_Boy

Jul 22, 2022
Kale breaks the game when u have her as a sidekick & one of the mission requires you to use her

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Wow you have a great healthy arrogance with you. Hope this will be your downfall in the future. Because what you just did is like a child that didnt get the attention at high school for his own art. Let the developer be bad, he knows it himself. Iam pretty sure he does more than you for improving. Also I dont protect his work or his skills in Art. But surely from your bashing it wont get better for him and you should grow your confidence somewhere else. You arent a art professor or professional Art developer yourself arent you ? He has a bit of experience in working with everything. Giving Input is fine. But what your archived doesnt matter if you cant show it off to the people here. Just talking about art without prove for your archivements is like talking empty words to someone. For my person I can say I didnt archived anything in Art. And I dont want Attention either. Also make sure not to reply to this, because first think, then Write and repeat this step until you can come up with your proof. Also dont try to copy art from google, We all can sniff the wrong art and stolen art immediatly.

Anyway Dev aka Shutulu good luck with your game development!
You need to work on your English first there bud. Maybe turn down the meandering nonsense a bit first before you start trying to critique anybody else on literally any topic whatsoever, let alone wishing 'your downfall in the future' upon someone over an internet forum...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: shutulu and Eradawn

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Lol, so find a better DBZ lewd game on F95, you won't. So the art sucks as many say, it is the best DBZ lewd game so far. live with it till there is better, or don't and go elsewhere. Personally this is one game i follow, loved the first one cant wait for more of this one.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
to Shutulu: Your arent isnt that bad. You are still learning, dont get depressed by the users here. Some a harsh critics but they say some true words. I know you know that too. Best of Luck and I liked your first game. You are a big fan of all DB Stuff and I can feel that when I played your first game. I hope you can improve in everything.

You need to work on your English first there bud. Maybe turn down the meandering nonsense a bit first before you start trying to critique anybody else on literally any topic whatsoever, let alone wishing 'your downfall in the future' upon someone over an internet forum...
I dont have to Improve my English to someone like you. So everything is great. Also you could understand everything clearly and what you did isnt really a Critique its nothing, you could have said how he can improve but you didnt. You talked about your own experience. Who cares ? Yes because karma will hit everyone or lets say maybe someone other who doesnt like your arrogance. Something likes this along the lines will happen.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
to Shutulu: Your arent isnt that bad. You are still learning, dont get depressed by the users here. Some a harsh critics but they say some true words. I know you know that too. Best of Luck and I liked your first game. You are a big fan of all DB Stuff and I can feel that when I played your first game. I hope you can improve in everything.

I dont have to Improve my English to someone like you. So everything is great. Also you could understand everything clearly and what you did isnt really a Critique its nothing, you could have said how he can improve but you didnt. You talked about your own experience. Who cares ? Yes because karma will hit everyone or lets say maybe someone other who doesnt like your arrogance. Something likes this along the lines will happen.
I would wish 'your downfall in the future', but your Engrish seems to be handling it just fine. Also, karma and arrogance? Whinging at someone for their critique, is the height of hypocrisy. The dev can get better by studying human anatomy, fixing their perspective, and learning the actual fundamentals rather than just poorly copying the style of other artists. But no, you'd rather just stroke their ego with empty nothings, because you have no taste or eye for quality. Get the fuck out of here with your dumbass bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: shutulu and Eradawn

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Reactions: shutulu
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote