VN Ren'Py Dragon Girl X Universe [v1.0] [Shutulu]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
could it be that equipment doesnt work as intendet ?
i got the armor sayon suit and my hp should be +100 but when i enter a fight it doesnt change
and the things u can do with only lvling start to stagnate:/

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
in this image I put all the finished designs of the girls that have already appeared or that will appear in the future in the game, I plan to take into account the majority of available characters and more if they are beautiful women, reviews can be misleading and I really feel that I have been judged very harshly and they have not even tried the game most of the time, the best thing is to try the game and judge for yourself, I hope you take the time and try it
View attachment 2039820
Not a bad mix, although there's a bit of redundancy in there (you listed several girls more than once). But as I expected, severely lacking in the minor girl stakes- OK, you got Bikal, that's good, but no Heles, Maiden Squad (human or combat forms, which is weird because Bikal is Sanka Coo's girlfriend), Caway, Rylibeu, Cocotte, or even Kusu (despite doing Marcarita)? I mean I get that some of the girls like Monna, Sorrel and Hop can be a bit niche appeal (if you don't like super-thicc or furry girls), but it's still a bit of a letdown.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Interesting game, though I admit I'm mostly just playing for Marcarita heh. It's too bad this H game is gonna have so many girls, the H scenes will be spread too thin as a result, most of the chicks I don't give two shits about and the ones I do will probably just have 1 or 2 scenes. But that's typical woes of a Harem H game anyway. Looking forward to more content!

Also, there's a game breaking bug that's literally stopping us from playing outside of using saves as a workaround, and you're not gonna upload a fix until later? Do you just not give a shit about finding fresh subscribers? "Cause they won't give a shit about your H game if this is how you're gonna lay it out to us. Literally no sense of security for me, my purchase could be broken and your response is gonna be, 'oh well wait to next update' lol. No shot my man.

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
could it be that equipment doesnt work as intendet ?
i got the armor sayon suit and my hp should be +100 but when i enter a fight it doesnt change
and the things u can do with only lvling start to stagnate:/
As the variable in the fight screen is defined, it does not reflect the increase in Hp of the armor, I had already seen that detail but the truth is that I have not had time to correct it, I hope to solve it soon

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
Not a bad mix, although there's a bit of redundancy in there (you listed several girls more than once). But as I expected, severely lacking in the minor girl stakes- OK, you got Bikal, that's good, but no Heles, Maiden Squad (human or combat forms, which is weird because Bikal is Sanka Coo's girlfriend), Caway, Rylibeu, Cocotte, or even Kusu (despite doing Marcarita)? I mean I get that some of the girls like Monna, Sorrel and Hop can be a bit niche appeal (if you don't like super-thicc or furry girls), but it's still a bit of a letdown.
the image only shows the girls that I have already finished and I am only a third of the game through, so there are many more to go, it is disappointing that you do not see the effort involved but the truth is that I am already getting used to this, the girls that are repeated is because they are the Xeno versions, they are not the same, in addition to the fact that it is necessary to include all the work on villains that has been done

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
Interesting game, though I admit I'm mostly just playing for Marcarita heh. It's too bad this H game is gonna have so many girls, the H scenes will be spread too thin as a result, most of the chicks I don't give two shits about and the ones I do will probably just have 1 or 2 scenes. But that's typical woes of a Harem H game anyway. Looking forward to more content!

Also, there's a game breaking bug that's literally stopping us from playing outside of using saves as a workaround, and you're not gonna upload a fix until later? Do you just not give a shit about finding fresh subscribers? "Cause they won't give a shit about your H game if this is how you're gonna lay it out to us. Literally no sense of security for me, my purchase could be broken and your response is gonna be, 'oh well wait to next update' lol. No shot my man.
The point is that as I said above, if they only complain, it is tiring for me, if they present me with the problem with the tools to solve it (screenshots, error reporting, savegame) I can find the errors, the roolback solution or the saved games is only temporary, the error with Bulma I already corrected in the code, but now recompiling and uploading everything due to an error that in theory is easy to avoid is not worth it, but in the next version it will no longer be there.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The point is that as I said above, if they only complain, it is tiring for me, if they present me with the problem with the tools to solve it (screenshots, error reporting, savegame) I can find the errors, the roolback solution or the saved games is only temporary, the error with Bulma I already corrected in the code, but now recompiling and uploading everything due to an error that in theory is easy to avoid is not worth it, but in the next version it will no longer be there.
Fair enough, though I wouldn't say using a save is a solution that's ever acceptable, kinda removes the feeling of your playthrough for someone else's. Also the issue itself I'm not sure how it wasn't easily noticeable considering it happens at the beginning of the game. If you were continuing from a previous save though you wouldn't have found it. Either way, guess I'll just wait for the next update then.

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
nice game, just like the first one.

One thing I dont get is how to recover energy? I know there is alien-something, to eat. But I cant buy them or craft them.

I think game could use "your room" to be able to rest there.

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
Fair enough, though I wouldn't say using a save is a solution that's ever acceptable, kinda removes the feeling of your playthrough for someone else's. Also the issue itself I'm not sure how it wasn't easily noticeable considering it happens at the beginning of the game. If you were continuing from a previous save though you wouldn't have found it. Either way, guess I'll just wait for the next update then.
It happens because although I test the game looking for errors, I know how to progress, I never thought of talking to Bulma first before having Caulifla and Kale, therefore I never put the "ELSE" that was missing and nobody reported it well . I'm always willing to fix game problems

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
nice game, just like the first one.

One thing I dont get is how to recover energy? I know there is alien-something, to eat. But I cant buy them or craft them.

I think game could use "your room" to be able to rest there.
you're right, I completely forgot about it, I'll work on a solution soon, plus there are already enough girls to be able to interact with a room of my own

kiritogremory

Jul 3, 2017
Idk if i'm softlock or i miss something (or maybe it's the end of the current story) but i can't continu the quest for bulma
I have done all the other quest, beat all the "planets" (i don't have a single red cell on every planet), the quest for cheelai is stuck too (or maybe i don't have what she need ) and bulma tell me she need some time to think what's wrong with the time machine but... i can't pass time or do anything
Need help

And before i forgot... the gallery is bugged a lot: the scene disapear and some girl don't show like i was never meet her and that bother me.... can you please look for that????
And another thing... there a bug from the ally cell (the blue cell) in the A21 planet when we go in the handjob scene play and we are stuck (stuck... we can use the magic "go back" on PC and Android and being free but still)
(Sorry for mistake i made... english is not my native language)

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
Idk if i'm softlock or i miss something (or maybe it's the end of the current story) but i can't continu the quest for bulma
I have done all the other quest, beat all the "planets" (i don't have a single red cell on every planet), the quest for cheelai is stuck too (or maybe i don't have what she need ) and bulma tell me she need some time to think what's wrong with the time machine but... i can't pass time or do anything
Need help

And before i forgot... the gallery is bugged a lot: the scene disapear and some girl don't show like i was never meet her and that bother me.... can you please look for that????
And another thing... there a bug from the ally cell (the blue cell) in the A21 planet when we go in the handjob scene play and we are stuck (stuck... we can use the magic "go back" on PC and Android and being free but still)
(Sorry for mistake i made... english is not my native language)
hello, what is your native language?, now, with the topics you mention, some quests are not yet complete, like those of cheelai, cheelai appears because that's how version 0.1 started, her quest is not yet, Bulma's problem already I solved it, it turns out that it gets stuck due to a logic error, I already fixed it and it will be corrected in the next version that is about to come out

kiritogremory

Jul 3, 2017
hello, what is your native language?, now, with the topics you mention, some quests are not yet complete, like those of cheelai, cheelai appears because that's how version 0.1 started, her quest is not yet, Bulma's problem already I solved it, it turns out that it gets stuck due to a logic error, I already fixed it and it will be corrected in the next version that is about to come out
My native language is French

Thanks for the anwser ^^
And for the gallery bug? Will it be patched or it's will be staying like that? (And like the fist game too... oh speaking of that... idk if you see but i post a comment on the DGX rework)
Hope you continu the game and.... hope there will be more girls and fusion~
(Idk why but i'm curious to see a fusion beween vados and marcarita or a fusion between A18 and A21, cause there so much potential with the multivers and other Universes)

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
My native language is French

Thanks for the anwser ^^
And for the gallery bug? Will it be patched or it's will be staying like that? (And like the fist game too... oh speaking of that... idk if you see but i post a comment on the DGX rework)
Hope you continu the game and.... hope there will be more girls and fusion~
(Idk why but i'm curious to see a fusion beween vados and marcarita or a fusion between A18 and A21, cause there so much potential with the multivers and other Universes)
I am reviewing the gallery bug, as well as several other bugs that have been mentioned to me, I am exploring the issue of fusions, I am about to add some more fusions, and there are many characters left to add

kiritogremory

Jul 3, 2017
I am reviewing the gallery bug, as well as several other bugs that have been mentioned to me, I am exploring the issue of fusions, I am about to add some more fusions, and there are many characters left to add
If you need some idea with fusion maybe i can help
Like the fusion between the two angel or maybe some original fusion like kale and bulma or caulifa and videl idk

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
Any plans for a linux port?

Edit: Never mind. The Windows download has a linux .sh

Last edited:

craigman1211

Apr 7, 2018
Fun game, only found a couple of bugs, probably gonna be easy to fix.

1. When putting on armor the new set doesnt instantly overwrite the old set.

2. when trying to heal android at the nurse, while she is naked, when you have her turn around the game fully crashes.
1673855865386.png

3. This is more of a suggestions, paralysis is too powerful, kamehameha is too weak and takes too long.

Reactions: Jerchack

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
We need more Dragonball games, would love to have one similar to Jikage Rising.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote