VN Ren'Py Dragon Girl X Universe [v1.0] [Shutulu]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yudias

Jan 16, 2023
Do you guys know how to rematch enemies? I think i can't progress anymore since all enimies have more life then me

Krusher87

Mar 14, 2023
Is this even getting worked on anymore
It is, but the thread is basically dead. If you want the 0.85 build, its on the page on itch.io. I've also added a gofile link for the zip file for the PC version, but there are mac and android version.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
The current version here ( ) is up to .9 public, if anyone wants it.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
screenshot0017.png

I think I get why all of this look wonky and off-brand. This is what you get when the artist is self-taught, and that education consists entirely of copying anime. No real understanding of space, proportions, perspective, or even basic human anatomy; let alone higher order details like line consistency.

I mean, good god, what is her mouth doing? Does this man even have abdominal muscles? Why has his right leg vanished? Why is his scrotum both spherical and detached from his body? Just, almost everything about the dude's body on display screams 'YIKES!' on multiple levels. What perspective is the girls face at? One eye is larger than the other, but we're too far back for this to be due to perspective (e.g. the artist just fucked up and made them asymmetrical). Her nose says 3/4 view, but her ears are visible and attached to the side of her head like you're looking at her from directly ahead. Is her ponytail supposed to be sprouting out the top rear quarter of her head? The perspective is all over the place, a nonsensical mishmash of sightlines and details that don't align with any consistency.

This art gets about as far into mimicking Akira Toriyama's iconic art style as borrowing the eyes, ears, and sharp jawlines; and that's about it.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
using kale as a sidekcik seems to crash the game when she comes out....

seems "npc\kale.png" is missing but it's not a folder in the game with that name

EDIT: fixed it by just creating an npc folder under game and putting an image under kale.png

Last edited:

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
View attachment 3174016

I think I get why all of this look wonky and off-brand. This is what you get when the artist is self-taught, and that education consists entirely of copying anime. No real understanding of space, proportions, perspective, or even basic human anatomy; let alone higher order details like line consistency.

I mean, good god, what is her mouth doing? Does this man even have abdominal muscles? Why has his right leg vanished? Why is his scrotum both spherical and detached from his body? Just, almost everything about the dude's body on display screams 'YIKES!' on multiple levels. What perspective is the girls face at? One eye is larger than the other, but we're too far back for this to be due to perspective (e.g. the artist just fucked up and made them asymmetrical). Her nose says 3/4 view, but her ears are visible and attached to the side of her head like you're looking at her from directly ahead. Is her ponytail supposed to be sprouting out the top rear quarter of her head? The perspective is all over the place, a nonsensical mishmash of sightlines and details that don't align with any consistency.

This art gets about as far into mimicking Akira Toriyama's iconic art style as borrowing the eyes, ears, and sharp jawlines; and that's about it.
wooow someone is seriously frustrated with not being recognized even if he knows what he is talking about, I know my drawing is not perfect and I don't feel like a great artist either, but your critique shouts to the four winds "look, this is a bad artist just like me".
seriously I understand that you don't like my work but being so hard and intellectual only makes you look like someone who needs attention.

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
using kale as a sidekcik seems to crash the game when she comes out....

seems "npc\kale.png" is missing but it's not a folder in the game with that name

EDIT: fixed it by just creating an npc folder under game and putting an image under kale.png
I am already aware of this error and in the new versions I try to avoid this error.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote