• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dragon Girl X Universe [v1.0] [Shutulu]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Not to mention, that's an in-between type of shot. Like, freeze frame goofs. Not acting like Super was godly, but literally everything has stupid looking moments if you pause at the right time.
Actually, I just grabbed a random picture online, because it already showed the differences between Z and Super. I didn't think the conversation would go beyond that, so I didn't bother putting the effort in, because everyone knows how awfully done the beginning of Super was.

Since your not aware, there was a part of that scene, where when SSJ 3 Goku fought Beerus, they "animated" Goku by using a standing still image of him, and just sliding it around on the screen for his movements. The Anime followed the Battle of the Gods movie, which had ridiculous quality, and the reason for the artwork controversy at the time.. So they clearly had the budget and the staff to pull something decent off. Super did "eventually" to that level of quality, but I personally always like the hand drawn style of DBZ better. Hence why this stupid debate started in the first place.

Anyway, I played the game, and while artwork isn't that bad, the combat still is. The lewd scenes could use better angles and frames though. Combat, is better than the first game, but levels don't seem to do much. I dumped all my upgrades into Agility (because of how slow turns were), but I still got out speed by everything I came across. There doesn't seem to be a place to rest or repeat fights for more experience, but it's just a demo.

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
ok dunno if fixxed but just got the game and i get buggged in first scene no matter what button i hit it freezes and doesnt let me out of bulma scene

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Y'know, I was HOPING that someone would make a Dragon Ball-based game where you get to fuck your way through all the reams and reams of hot girls introduced during the universal tournament saga. Seriously, there was like 20 or so female characters who'd be worth at least a quick bang introduced in that arc alone, between the various universal fighters, the angels, and that one universe that had a beautiful goddess of destruction instead of a god.

Unfortunately, judging from the scores the previous game got, this doesn't look like it's actually going to be all that good. And probably won't include all the possible minor babes, such as Bikal or Monna or Caway or Dercori or Sorel or Hop or Rylibeu etc. I'd be pleased to be proven wrong, though.

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
in this image I put all the finished designs of the girls that have already appeared or that will appear in the future in the game, I plan to take into account the majority of available characters and more if they are beautiful women, reviews can be misleading and I really feel that I have been judged very harshly and they have not even tried the game most of the time, the best thing is to try the game and judge for yourself, I hope you take the time and try it
girls.png

Reactions: naegy

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
in this image I put all the finished designs of the girls that have already appeared or that will appear in the future in the game, I plan to take into account the majority of available characters and more if they are beautiful women, reviews can be misleading and I really feel that I have been judged very harshly and they have not even tried the game most of the time, the best thing is to try the game and judge for yourself, I hope you take the time and try it
View attachment 2039820
I do like the artwork and game
but are u really ignoring the fact that bugs are being reported xD ?

i cant progress after being told to find bulma and getting in 1st lewd scene

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
I do like the artwork and game
but are u really ignoring the fact that bugs are being reported xD ?

i cant progress after being told to find bulma and getting in 1st lewd scene
I do not ignore them, I try to correct them, but many times they do not pass the report, they only complain, if an error screen appears it helps me a lot, also I always try to play the game before publishing it, to correct errors.
or if you have the saved game of that specific part, it also helps me find the error

Reactions: Ragnar7k

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
should be the file
I already checked the save game, you can use the roolback to get out of that loop, I already found the problem, but the truth is that it is too small to upload everything again, so that you don't enter the loop you must first find and talk to Caulifla and Kale, after the first meeting you can go back to Bulma and you shouldn't have any more problems, in the next update that problem will no longer appear, only an "Else" was needed

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote