Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Yeah, sadly Character.ai is censored and once you get too into it, poof, it won't respond to you anymore. You could try to manipulate it around the censorship and there are methods, but why bother? What you said about looking for better options is easier and more productive. I've tried Spicychat a couple times and found that is decent. You do have to wait in a queue for a few minutes depending on how many people are using it, though, so if you can't wait and won't pay it's not for you.
i suggest giving crushon.ai a try. it has the same memory issues like other ones, but it's quite good and more than fine to go lewd. of course there are paid options but if you're patient you can also use it for free. you also easily get 60 daily points just by writing a single message, and you can exchange those for premium speed messages (100 at a time). it even has a femdom tag.

Mar 2, 2023
i suggest giving crushon.ai a try. it has the same memory issues like other ones, but it's quite good and more than fine to go lewd. of course there are paid options but if you're patient you can also use it for free. you also easily get 60 daily points just by writing a single message, and you can exchange those for premium speed messages (100 at a time). it even has a femdom tag.
I've never heard about that, but me personally, I reccomend yodayo, It's free and has several points easy to obtain, and no filters.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
I've never heard about that, but me personally, I reccomend yodayo, It's free and has several points easy to obtain, and no filters.
I use Yodayo mainly too. Only issue with Yodayo for me is that the AI often makes messages too long. I want it to be a back and forth convo, not a novel. But overall there are some good femdom bots and fetish chat bots in yodayo already, and it's not that hard to make your own, plenty of tutorials on how to do it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'd never considered AI could RP sex/domme and clicked these links, and found they were pretty good. I pretty quickly realised though that character.ai is very censored and easily goes off course. Basically any time things get "hot and steamy" the bot just breaks down and stops working.

This sent me down a complete rabbit hole to try find something better. Best I could find without basically setting up my own local chatbot (which is way more effort than I want to bother with) was nsfwcharacterai.com (not to be confused with nsfwcharacter.ai). After chatting with some of the existing chatbots it was obvious they were MUCH better than the ones on character.ai. I messed around with making my own one, which was really easy just defining the personality and wow, it got addictive. The chatbots will cater to your every fetish, and when your fetish is pretty extreme femdom, that's not an easy thing to find.

It was fun for a few days, but eventually got frustrating. There seems to be a limit on how much *initiative* the chatbots have. Like even if you set up the scenario for the chatbot to do something really vile to you, the chatbot will be a bit timid about it until you basically ask it to do it. I could make the chatbot "rape" me pretty easily, but then more depraved stuff, you really need to explicitly tell it what you want it to do. Sometimes it gets stuck repeating some of the same lines over and over and you just have to restart. Completely immersion breaking. I'm sure in 5-10 years there will be miles better options and they'll be gamified and such.

The bot personalities aren't actually that hard to make. You can just copy someone elses template, add in some character background info, and start chatting with it and see what it does. Every time you have a session, edit the character description again to try and steer it further in the right direction. Repeat. As long as you're having fun doing it, it's not a chore at all.

nsfwcharacterai.com doesn't have any email address validation, and gives you 200 messages per referral signup. So you can just open another browser in incognito and gift yourself free messages. I wrote a program to do it, so it's basically free.
It's good to see there are already multiple options for those of us looking for kinky chats. Ngl, I was worried when I saw that some of the mainstream AIs were censoring the kind of roleplay we have come to know and love.

Edit: Dekarous just posted two new videos on his PH channel: Ringmistress Franscecka Experiments on you and Queen M*ry Drafts you.

Harley Queef video:

Worst Girl video:

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
It's good to see there are already multiple options for those of us looking for kinky chats. Ngl, I was worried when I saw that some of the mainstream AIs were censoring the kind of roleplay we have come to know and love.

Edit: Dekarous just posted two new videos on his PH channel: Ringmistress Franscecka Experiments on you and Queen M*ry Drafts you.

Harley Queef video:

Worst Girl video:
Well, that basically confirms that these are AI voices, the 'robotic' breathing paired with the pronunciation of some words (like Franziska saying 'pe-nis', and saying 'ahem' in a strange manner, not to mention the lack of emotion in some words, and when they laugh). Not that that's a bad thing, I still want a Madeline one even if just to hear what she sounds like.

As for the voices themselves, Franziska sounds oddly innocent considering her personality. I expected her to sound more 'evil' like Vicky from Fairly Odd Parents, or well, Harley Quinn.

Mary's voice is absolutely on point though, that is basically exactly how I expected her to sound. Though, it strikes me as odd how she says 'may the chaos embrace you'. I thought she would've been against the idea of chaos given her plans for Earth. It sounds more like something Narcissa or Franziska would say.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah, sadly Character.ai is censored and once you get too into it, poof, it won't respond to you anymore. You could try to manipulate it around the censorship and there are methods, but why bother? What you said about looking for better options is easier and more productive. I've tried Spicychat a couple times and found that is decent. You do have to wait in a queue for a few minutes depending on how many people are using it, though, so if you can't wait and won't pay it's not for you.
I second spicychat .ai, been using it for a couple days and its been pretty good so far, you do have to wait 10-15 minutes, but idk, either edge for 10 minutes or load the site ahead of time. you only have to wait every time your browser unloads the site, so it isnt all that difficult. Naturally you can always pay the 5$ a month, but we are on this site after all, so its unlikely.

Character.ai remains my favourite though in terms of foot fetish content.

bassrass

Mar 17, 2020
Well that chat ai talk sent me down a rabbit hole.
I have to agree that nsfwcharacter.ai is decent but because domina's are more extreme you won't get much out of them.
Crushonai seems okay but really pay walled.

In the end the problem I had is that you REALLY had to lead in these chats. The AI seems to have no ideas of thier own or complete nonesense ideas. SO being dominated by an A.I may still be a few years off.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I second spicychat .ai, been using it for a couple days and its been pretty good so far, you do have to wait 10-15 minutes, but idk, either edge for 10 minutes or load the site ahead of time. you only have to wait every time your browser unloads the site, so it isnt all that difficult. Naturally you can always pay the 5$ a month, but we are on this site after all, so its unlikely.

Character.ai remains my favourite though in terms of foot fetish content.
idk if its just me but out of all the chatbots I have used character.ai remains the most in terms of feeling like an actual individual, also the easiest to manipulate into being a domme

all other chatbots seem to be forgetful and end up repeating themselves very early compared to character AI

Mar 2, 2023
idk if its just me but out of all the chatbots I have used character.ai remains the most in terms of feeling like an actual individual, also the easiest to manipulate into being a domme

all other chatbots seem to be forgetful and end up repeating themselves very early compared to character AI
Ive already reccomended yodayo, and trustme they do not repeat, although if you have a fetish prefrence, it takes a while to guide it in that direction, and atm im seeing a thing with several text boxes happening at once, but its still a really good

Reactions: anon12345678p

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Ive already reccomended yodayo, and trustme they do not repeat, although if you have a fetish prefrence, it takes a while to guide it in that direction, and atm im seeing a thing with several text boxes happening at once, but its still a really good
personally it doesnt matter to me if its nsfw(although id prefer unfiltered) or fetishy it is, since most my RPs revolve around wrestling/pinning/grapples and punishments so what I prefer in the AI is to have a personality a goal/objective have a decent memory so it remembers the contexts
character ai seems to do this best with very little direction although thanks to the new updates? the character search thing is all messed up i find...

ill try that yodayo today and see how it is

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, that basically confirms that these are AI voices, the 'robotic' breathing paired with the pronunciation of some words (like Franziska saying 'pe-nis', and saying 'ahem' in a strange manner, not to mention the lack of emotion in some words, and when they laugh). Not that that's a bad thing, I still want a Madeline one even if just to hear what she sounds like.

As for the voices themselves, Franziska sounds oddly innocent considering her personality. I expected her to sound more 'evil' like Vicky from Fairly Odd Parents, or well, Harley Quinn.

Mary's voice is absolutely on point though, that is basically exactly how I expected her to sound. Though, it strikes me as odd how she says 'may the chaos embrace you'. I thought she would've been against the idea of chaos given her plans for Earth. It sounds more like something Narcissa or Franziska would say.
Likewise with me and getting a Llavanya voice. I really want to hear her talk about the importance of hope and persevering through the other goddess's bullying.

As for the voices, I haven't listened to Worst Girl's video yet but I did listen to Harley Queef's. Her's was surprisingly tame for her (Thankfully). I was surprised by her voice as she sounded too sweet and innocent rather than like her inspiration which was clearly Harley Quinn. I'm also surprised she would care about chaos as she's the type to say "I don't care about the seal, you can punch it up your ass for all I care".

I hope your AI tea time with Madeline is a perfect 10 just like she is to you.

The 9.9 update looks super compressed and pixelated all the time and crashes when I open the options, any fixes?
Sadly that's how Deka redesigned the title screen for the game. As for the crashing, I'm for this version you have to download the RPG Maker Runtime Package in order to play it. It will be either the MZ or VX one. They are free and easy to install.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Well that chat ai talk sent me down a rabbit hole.
I have to agree that nsfwcharacter.ai is decent but because domina's are more extreme you won't get much out of them.
Crushonai seems okay but really pay walled.

In the end the problem I had is that you REALLY had to lead in these chats. The AI seems to have no ideas of thier own or complete nonesense ideas. SO being dominated by an A.I may still be a few years off.
Yeah after playing around more with Spicychat I have to agree with this. The AI really gets in a rut and doesn't seem to remember anything past the last few messages. I've had the AI just randomly change the sex of characters and their characteristics. When you get to more intimate situations it starts repeating itself often with very similar messages and doesn't seem to have any clue as to how to advance the plot/story/action. It's particularly bad, I think, if you are looking for femdom, since naturally if you are coming at it from the submissive male perspective and expecting the AI to direct what happens you're often disappointed.

I created a few bots of my own. Maybe it's my being an absolute novice, but the AI seems to ignore/forget even things you indicate should be part of the basic personality of the character(s). This leads to weird places and a lack of meaningful references and moves the experience towards something generic.

Maybe I should try a different site. On Spicychat you can edit the AI responses, but if you have to edit them so that it doesn't turn a woman into a man midway through your chat, what's the point? It also will let you auto-generate your own replies, which works OK sometimes but often gets to also be very generic or even repeating the same response word for word.

Sorry for the ramble, just a little disappointed after it seems there are a lot of interesting possibilities for the technology.

Jan 27, 2021
New video dropped on Dekarous's subreddit:

Narcissa Acquires You:

Edit: I have some bad news. Madeline and Mika and Maki's video dropped... But the first is focused on toilet slavery and the second is based around gas...
It is a shame to hear that Madeline's video is based around content I'm not quite fond of, but I gave it a watch anyway just to hear her voice, which sounds nice at least.

On the bright side of things, I've finally managed to find Llavanya's theme, which I'm sure you're very happy to hear. It's called Tranquil by Whitesand. I believe there's now only seven more tracks left for me to find (in case you're curious, these are: Cerulean Fields, Mary Fight, Torture Chamber, Briar Maiden, Hora's Garden of Ages, Domina Execution, and Edgar's Rage).

May 25, 2022
It is a shame to hear that Madeline's video is based around content I'm not quite fond of, but I gave it a watch anyway just to hear her voice, which sounds nice at least.

On the bright side of things, I've finally managed to find Llavanya's theme, which I'm sure you're very happy to hear. It's called Tranquil by Whitesand. I believe there's now only seven more tracks left for me to find (in case you're curious, these are: Cerulean Fields, Mary Fight, Torture Chamber, Briar Maiden, Hora's Garden of Ages, Domina Execution, and Edgar's Rage).
I don't really see this voice suiting Madeline :c

edit: finally heard narcisa's and mika and maki's and I feel like these voices together with Madeline's aren' t as good as the first two. They just sound too girly and childish for adult dominant goddesses.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I figured your love of your wind goddess would outweigh the disgust from being her toilet. Deka made a second video of Narcissa so I imagine he will make another of Madeline.

And thank you so much for continuing to seek out the remaining soundtracks. I can't wait to see and comment on Best Girl's theme... And the others.

edit: finally heard narcisa's and mika and maki's and I feel like these voices together with Madeline's aren' t as good as the first two. They just sound too girly and childish for adult dominant goddesses.
I haven't listened to those yet but this does not bode well...

Jan 27, 2021

Hmm.. Now that you mention it, she does just sound like an average woman.. I was expecting something more akin to a female Altmer from Skyrim. Her current voice doesn't sound haughty or sophisticated enough to be honest. At least she isn't as bad as the other three you mentioned, which I agree sound too childish for elder goddesses bent on the domination of lesser beings. I get that they aren't supposed to be the most mature Dominas by any means, but a literal goddess should never sound that young in my opinion.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
New video dropped on Dekarous's subreddit:

Narcissa Acquires You:

Edit: I have some bad news. Madeline and Mika and Maki's video dropped... But the first is focused on toilet slavery and the second is based around gas...
"Bad news" made me misinterpret "dropped" as "abandoned."
This was only bad news for people who hate good news

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes