May 25, 2022
So here's a video posted by Dekarous on his subreddit. I guess we know what Rosita sounds like now. I wonder if he'll do one for every Domina?

Either your ATK is too low, the enemy's DEF is too high, or the skill is simply bugged. Likely the latter seeing as how a lot of skills deal 0 damage despite even basic attacks dealing (upwards of) 3-4K. I'm guessing the damage formula is messed up in some way.
I like her voice

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Either your ATK is too low, the enemy's DEF is too high, or the skill is simply bugged. Likely the latter seeing as how a lot of skills deal 0 damage despite even basic attacks dealing (upwards of) 3-4K. I'm guessing the damage formula is messed up in some way.
Yeah it's definatly the latter, when I used the compressed 9.1 ver and my save the skill worked well, so whatever change to skills between 9.1 and 9.9 must of effected it.

Edit: Found the cause of all those skills doing 0 damage, it's to do with the plugin json being auto generated one instead of a proper one, using the 9.1 plugin in 9.9 fixed the problem.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2023
So here's a video posted by Dekarous on his subreddit. I guess we know what Rosita sounds like now. I wonder if he'll do one for every Domina?

1707429222393.png

... And the artwork is AI-generated. Looks good until you notice some weird details, like the double cleavage, the odd spatulas in the background, the frilly sleeves not being connected, the crusty eyelashes and her third boob on her back. Looks like it's from Civitai.

Last edited:

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Its lying to even call them scenes at this point, its just a wall of text with a single image that shakes around the screen randomly. At least before for these scenes the art was decent and relevant to what was going on, now its just some deviant art esque fanfic
Yeah like with multi domme ass worship I at the very least expected idk, maybe a pov or close up of every dommes ass when they are taking their turns (the cgs for most of these already exist). Idk it was just super lackluster. The scenario itself is hot but the execution is just ehhhhh. Like I said in my original comment cg variation has always been a flaw in this games H scenes, but for a multi domme mega scene I expected a whole lot more. But then again what can you do.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What uncanny valley games do you like?
Off the top of my head, Slay the Princess. Which, btw, I think everyone who likes Domina should give a look. There's a lot of similarities between the two games.

Thank you for posting that update. I saw Deka post it on the Domina subreddit this morning but haven't given it a watch yet.

Yeah it's definatly the latter, when I used the compressed 9.1 ver and my save the skill worked well, so whatever change to skills between 9.1 and 9.9 must of effected it.

Edit: Found the cause of all those skills doing 0 damage, it's to do with the plugin json being auto generated one instead of a proper one, using the 9.1 plugin in 9.9 fixed the problem.
Good job on finding the bug in that skill. If you haven't already, I suggest posting the bug and the fix you used on the Domina discord's bug reporting page.

View attachment 3338173

... And the artwork is AI-generated. Looks good until you notice some weird details, like the double cleavage, the odd spatulas in the background, the frilly sleeves not being connected, the crusty eyelashes and her third boob on her back. Looks like it's from Civitai.
Double cleavage? What is wrong with the spatulas? Her eyelashes don't look bad at all, her sleeves could be designed in a more shoulder pad design, and that looks more like fat rather than a third breast.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Can someone give me a full save and also tell me how to put it in?
https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/ use this link to get mtool, then go to the items section ctrl+f in key items for memory crystal. Boom, done. Trying to get saves from other people on this game is kinda hard cuz the versions are always bouncing around and saves don't transfer to new versions. This applies to most H-games tbh but especially this one.

Jan 27, 2021
has any champion made an AI of any of the Dominas yet? I just started exploring AI chat bots and Domina just begs to have some made.
It seems you're in luck! There are two that I know of, and one of them just so happens to be Narcissa. The other is Rosita, if that also interests you. I haven't used Character AI much, but judging by their greeting messages these bots seem to be quite good.

Narcissa:

Rosita:

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
It seems you're in luck! There are two that I know of, and one of them just so happens to be Narcissa. The other is Rosita, if that also interests you. I haven't used Character AI much, but judging by their greeting messages these bots seem to be quite good.

Narcissa:

Rosita:
and Madeline?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Narcissa:

Rosita:
Thank you so much. You are just like Llavanya, sending a champion to get beaten up and humiliated by encounter the femdom goddesses.

I have only had a few chats so far so I'm very much a newbie - Just like Edgar when entering the Realm of Dusk for the first time.

and Madeline?
*Prays to Best Girl to manifest her colleague to play with her puppy*

Jan 27, 2021
and Madeline?
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a Madeline AI (much to my own dismay). I would make one myself only I'm not really good with that sort of thing. Perhaps Tavrine, the creator of the other two AIs I posted will get around to making one eventually.

Thank you so much. You are just like Llavanya, sending a champion to get beaten up and humiliated by encounter the femdom goddesses.

I have only had a few chats so far so I'm very much a newbie - Just like Edgar when entering the Realm of Dusk for the first time.

*Prays to Best Girl to manifest her colleague to play with her puppy*
Happy to help as always, my fellow champion! May your audience with Princess Narcissa be ripe with love and violence.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a Madeline AI (much to my own dismay). I would make one myself only I'm not really good with that sort of thing. Perhaps Tavrine, the creator of the other two AIs I posted will get around to making one eventually.

Happy to help as always, my fellow champion! May your audience with Princess Narcissa be ripe with love and violence.
I just challenged her to some boxing and she just went right to kicking and pinning me down by my wrists. The only way she would stop hurting me was if I licked her butt. Needless to say I licked her bratty tsundere butt.

On another note, how do I get the book and rusty sword in her right cage:
Screenshot (1959).png

Jan 27, 2021
I just challenged her to some boxing and she just went right to kicking and pinning me down by my wrists. The only way she would stop hurting me was if I licked her butt. Needless to say I licked her bratty tsundere butt.

On another note, how do I get the book and rusty sword in her right cage:
View attachment 3351463
I believe the cell you are placed in alternates each time you lose to her if memory serves me right. You always start in the left one but after the second loss you should find yourself in the right one. The Grim Reaper's 'game over' scene may interfere with this event, so if Narcissa takes your soul and you get sent to the Harvest, make sure you try losing at least two more times.

Also, you are probably already aware, but that sword is part of a side quest for the Grim Reaper. He upgrades it if you gather materials for him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How up to date is the Mac version?
It's missing four Dominas, so quite outdated I would say. Still worth playing even if you have no alternative way to play 9.9 in my opinion.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I believe the cell you are placed in alternates each time you lose to her if memory serves me right. You always start in the left one but after the second loss you should find yourself in the right one. The Grim Reaper's 'game over' scene may interfere with this event, so if Narcissa takes your soul and you get sent to the Harvest, make sure you try losing at least two more times.

Also, you are probably already aware, but that sword is part of a side quest for the Grim Reaper. He upgrades it if you gather materials for him.

It's missing four Dominas, so quite outdated I would say. Still worth playing even if you have no alternative way to play 9.9 in my opinion.
Thank you so much for the info. I remember getting the blade in my last playthrough but had no idea how. I am not sure if I will need it but since I classed as a Duelist in this playthough I can't afford to miss out on any advantage. Unlike while playing Crusader, this time I bruise easy like Glass Joe.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy
May 25, 2022
I know it's already Half Price Chocolate Day but if the Goddesses had Valentines Day cards, what would they say?

View attachment 3356292
oh man let me try, I am not very good at this it is not even my 1st language lol.

Katrina: Happy whippings my slave!
Madeline: You should consider yourself lucky to share a brewed tea with your goddess on this day.
Narcisa: Seems like I will be breaking you again today, but because it is Valentine's day, we will have a lot of red coming out of you!
Mary: This day is very important. I want you to show me how much you are commited to your goddess. I will pound you until you pass out. I expect you to give your best for your goddess. Now beg.
Rosita: My beautiful subby! Mama has cooked you some lovely valentine's cookies! You have to chew chew them all. :)
Francizka: Valentine's day is about splattering everything red with blood!
Maki: Happy Valentine's day for my sissy!
Mika: Uhh... Hmm... Happy... Valentine's day champion!
Raa: Submit and worship your superior. Bring me flowers and chocolates champion!
Hora: I have seen all valentines past and future. You will submit to me in every single one of them.
Llavanya: Happy valentines and saving your world my hero, kisses~~ xoxo Llavanya
Grim Reaper: Yo dude! Happy valentines day I guess.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes