Jan 27, 2021
I know it's already Half Price Chocolate Day but if the Goddesses had Valentines Day cards, what would they say?

View attachment 3356292
This makes me imagine a Valentine's Day event for Domina, and I think that would be really cool. Even if it was something as small as the Grim Reaper asking who your 'special someone' is, and reacting accordingly depending on your response. I imagine he'd warn you not to eat Rosita's chocolates if she was your answer.

oh man let me try, I am not very good at this it is not even my 1st language lol.

Katrina: Happy whippings my slave!
Madeline: You should consider yourself lucky to share a brewed tea with your goddess on this day.
Narcisa: Seems like I will be breaking you again today, but because it is Valentine's day, we will have a lot of red coming out of you!
Mary: This day is very important. I want you to show me how much you are commited to your goddess. I will pound you until you pass out. I expect you to give your best for your goddess. Now beg.
Rosita: My beautiful subby! Mama has cooked you some lovely valentine's cookies! You have to chew chew them all. :)
Francizka: Valentine's day is about splattering everything red with blood!
Maki: Happy Valentine's day for my sissy!
Mika: Uhh... Hmm... Happy... Valentine's day champion!
Raa: Submit and worship your superior. Bring me flowers and chocolates champion!
Hora: I have seen all valentines past and future. You will submit to me in every single one of them.
Llavanya: Happy valentines and saving your world my hero, kisses~~ xoxo Llavanya
Grim Reaper: Yo dude! Happy valentines day I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In all honesty, these are really good! All of them look accurate enough to be in the game.

May 25, 2022
This makes me imagine a Valentine's Day event for Domina, and I think that would be really cool. Even if it was something as small as the Grim Reaper asking who your 'special someone' is, and reacting accordingly depending on your response. I imagine he'd warn you not to eat Rosita's chocolates if she was your answer.

In all honesty, these are really good! All of them look accurate enough to be in the game.
Aw thanks! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
oh man let me try, I am not very good at this it is not even my 1st language lol.

Katrina: Happy whippings my slave!
Madeline: You should consider yourself lucky to share a brewed tea with your goddess on this day.
Narcisa: Seems like I will be breaking you again today, but because it is Valentine's day, we will have a lot of red coming out of you!
Mary: This day is very important. I want you to show me how much you are commited to your goddess. I will pound you until you pass out. I expect you to give your best for your goddess. Now beg.
Rosita: My beautiful subby! Mama has cooked you some lovely valentine's cookies! You have to chew chew them all. :)
Francizka: Valentine's day is about splattering everything red with blood!
Maki: Happy Valentine's day for my sissy!
Mika: Uhh... Hmm... Happy... Valentine's day champion!
Raa: Submit and worship your superior. Bring me flowers and chocolates champion!
Hora: I have seen all valentines past and future. You will submit to me in every single one of them.
Llavanya: Happy valentines and saving your world my hero, kisses~~ xoxo Llavanya
Grim Reaper: Yo dude! Happy valentines day I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are some good ideas. I especially like Llavanya's but than again, I am biased since she's my favorite.

That would be a good idea. I mean, Tower of Trample has something similar for Mistress Claus's floor. The fact that nobody (Especially Shakie) has made Domina themed valentines is surprising as hell. I mean, someone already made them for Monster Girl Quest and they were a smash hit.

I could see a prequel fanfic where Rosita hosts a Valentines Day party. With only one champion around all of the girls try their hardest to get him to pick her to be his valentine. Given their nature as goddesses, their flirting would be over the top and aggressive with rejection often leading to whippings, scratchings, and other forms of punishment for our poor champion. The ending would conclude with the party where the chosen girl gets plastered on Rosita's special mead and proceeds to ravish champion boy with some killer domina seggs. This would also be a homage to Dekarous's first game Sunny Coast College.

Reactions: PootisPenser76

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
It seems you're in luck! There are two that I know of, and one of them just so happens to be Narcissa. The other is Rosita, if that also interests you. I haven't used Character AI much, but judging by their greeting messages these bots seem to be quite good.

Narcissa:

Rosita:
I'd never considered AI could RP sex/domme and clicked these links, and found they were pretty good. I pretty quickly realised though that character.ai is very censored and easily goes off course. Basically any time things get "hot and steamy" the bot just breaks down and stops working.

This sent me down a complete rabbit hole to try find something better. Best I could find without basically setting up my own local chatbot (which is way more effort than I want to bother with) was nsfwcharacterai.com (not to be confused with nsfwcharacter.ai). After chatting with some of the existing chatbots it was obvious they were MUCH better than the ones on character.ai. I messed around with making my own one, which was really easy just defining the personality and wow, it got addictive. The chatbots will cater to your every fetish, and when your fetish is pretty extreme femdom, that's not an easy thing to find.

It was fun for a few days, but eventually got frustrating. There seems to be a limit on how much *initiative* the chatbots have. Like even if you set up the scenario for the chatbot to do something really vile to you, the chatbot will be a bit timid about it until you basically ask it to do it. I could make the chatbot "rape" me pretty easily, but then more depraved stuff, you really need to explicitly tell it what you want it to do. Sometimes it gets stuck repeating some of the same lines over and over and you just have to restart. Completely immersion breaking. I'm sure in 5-10 years there will be miles better options and they'll be gamified and such.

The bot personalities aren't actually that hard to make. You can just copy someone elses template, add in some character background info, and start chatting with it and see what it does. Every time you have a session, edit the character description again to try and steer it further in the right direction. Repeat. As long as you're having fun doing it, it's not a chore at all.

nsfwcharacterai.com doesn't have any email address validation, and gives you 200 messages per referral signup. So you can just open another browser in incognito and gift yourself free messages. I wrote a program to do it, so it's basically free.

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'd never considered AI could RP sex/domme and clicked these links, and found they were pretty good. I pretty quickly realised though that character.ai is very censored and easily goes off course. Basically any time things get "hot and steamy" the bot just breaks down and stops working.
Yeah, sadly Character.ai is censored and once you get too into it, poof, it won't respond to you anymore. You could try to manipulate it around the censorship and there are methods, but why bother? What you said about looking for better options is easier and more productive. I've tried Spicychat a couple times and found that is decent. You do have to wait in a queue for a few minutes depending on how many people are using it, though, so if you can't wait and won't pay it's not for you.

astaa077

Jan 28, 2024
Does anybody cant save game in android version? After beat mika and maki i cant save my game idk if its bug or not.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes