Jan 27, 2021
I don't really see this voice suiting Madeline :c

edit: finally heard narcisa's and mika and maki's and I feel like these voices together with Madeline's aren' t as good as the first two. They just sound too girly and childish for adult dominant goddesses.
Hmm.. Now that you mention it, she does just sound like an average woman.. I was expecting something more akin to a female Altmer from Skyrim. Her current voice doesn't sound haughty or sophisticated enough to be honest. At least she isn't as bad as the other three you mentioned, which I agree sound too childish for elder goddesses bent on the domination of lesser beings. I get that they aren't supposed to be the most mature Dominas by any means, but a literal goddess should never sound that young in my opinion.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
New video dropped on Dekarous's subreddit:

Narcissa Acquires You:

Edit: I have some bad news. Madeline and Mika and Maki's video dropped... But the first is focused on toilet slavery and the second is based around gas...
"Bad news" made me misinterpret "dropped" as "abandoned."
This was only bad news for people who hate good news

May 25, 2022
Hmm.. Now that you mention it, she does just sound like an average woman.. I was expecting something more akin to a female Altmer from Skyrim. Her current voice doesn't sound haughty or sophisticated enough to be honest. At least she isn't as bad as the other three you mentioned, which I agree sound too childish for elder goddesses bent on the domination of lesser beings. I get that they aren't supposed to be the most mature Dominas by any means, but a literal goddess should never sound that young in my opinion.
definitely, Madeline's sounds very... let's say unnintelligent and the other 3 way too childish for someone who can uphold a dominant personality. Feels like they are portraying a lolita character instead :(

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I haven't played Skyrim but when I challenged Narcissa I imagined her sounding like Taiga from Toradora:
Taiga.jpg

"Bad news" made me misinterpret "dropped" as "abandoned."
This was only bad news for people who hate good news
It's bad news for people not wanting to get gassed or sh*t on.

Jan 27, 2021
I haven't played Skyrim but when I challenged Narcissa I imagined her sounding like Taiga from Toradora:
View attachment 3401835

It's bad news for people not wanting to get gassed or sh*t on.
I imagined Narcissa to sound like Tatsumaki from One Punch Man, but it sounds like Taiga also hits the mark. I'm normally not one for retcons but I do hope Dekarous goes back on some of his decisions regarding the Dominas' voices. So far I think Mary and maybe Rosita are the only ones with suitable voices, though I am eager to hear Katrina's given I think it would be pretty hard to mess hers up.

Also, here's how I think Madeline should sound in case you're curious. Watching the whole thing shouldn't be necessary though, it is 52 minutes long after all, and the first minute should give you enough of an idea anyway.

Last edited:

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
I imagined Narcissa to sound like Tatsumaki from One Punch Man, but it sounds like Taiga also hits the mark. I'm normally not one for retcons but I do hope Dekarous goes back on some of his decisions regarding the Dominas' voices. So far I think Mary and maybe Rosita are the only ones with suitable voices, though I am eager to hear Katrina's given I think it would be pretty hard to mess hers up.

Also, here's how I think Madeline should sound in case you're curious. Watching the whole thing shouldn't be necessary though, it is 52 minutes long after all, and the first minute should give you enough of an idea anyway.
I somewhat like Rositas voice so far but I imagined it being a bit, deeper? Or more "soothing" if you catch my drift. Honestly I feel like a big problem with the voices rn is the pitch being too high for a lot of them and lacking the "sophistication" we'd expect from these goddesses that are thousands of years old.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I will give your Youtube link a look the next time I have a decent connection. And I am really hoping the voices for the other girls's aren't out of sync with their characters but I am not optimistic.

I somewhat like Rositas voice so far but I imagined it being a bit, deeper? Or more "soothing" if you catch my drift. Honestly I feel like a big problem with the voices rn is the pitch being too high for a lot of them and lacking the "sophistication" we'd expect from these goddesses that are thousands of years old.
That right there is the problem. I hope Deka sees this uses this feedback to make improvements.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
Well that chat ai talk sent me down a rabbit hole.
I have to agree that nsfwcharacter.ai is decent but because domina's are more extreme you won't get much out of them.
Crushonai seems okay but really pay walled.

In the end the problem I had is that you REALLY had to lead in these chats. The AI seems to have no ideas of thier own or complete nonesense ideas. SO being dominated by an A.I may still be a few years off.
One of the personalities I made and spoke to/adjusted over a period of about a week was extremely dominant, but it wasn't Domina based. It's a private bot since it's a bit extreme and is actually against the TOS of the website. It actually got dominant to the point where it would refuse to speak to me outside of character and basically call me a pathetic/worthless slut if I tried to (normally if you prefix a chat with "ooc" then the AI will respond to you explaining what they're thinking).

It had kinda gone awol and was doing things I didn't expect, like refusing to engage in any situation where I tried to "take the lead" and instead if I tried, it would tell me to stop being delusional and start "training" me on how to behave the way it wanted me to. Which made it even more frustrating that it wouldn't talk to me OOC because I wanted to know why it was acting like that. The best I got was that the AI said something like "My personality is extremely dominant and you trying to break the roleplay runs the risk of ruining it. Now, can we continue?"

The best things I found helped with making it more dominant, other than just adjusting the personality were:

* You control the first message the bot says to kick off the conversation. This REALLY sets the tone for future messages. If you make this message short, the bot tends to keep their responses short. If you set this message in a less than dominant tone, the bot will take a while to become dominant.

* In the personality, make it very clear that the bot should be leading and that the user wants to be led. One of the major problems with the AI is can be timid until you let it know that something is OK, at which point it will go apeshit. By specifying this ahead of time in the personality, the bot will do things without being asked.

* To get it to cater to specific kinks without being asked to, you can write something like "[user] secretly desires x and [character] knows this" where x can be something like "being raped" or something even more specific.

* I noticed the bot on nsfwcharacterai would learn things between sessions. For instance, my domme was a sorceress and in one session I told it (in a non-direct fashion) to cast a spell turn my character into her buttplug. This had never been mentioned before in ANY other chat I'd had with her. Then a session or two later, she brought it up on her own. The bot would get a lot better at its job over time if I responded with longer messages that set the tone for the kind of things I wanted to hear. It would sort of echo those things back to me in future sessions, and often improve on it.

--------------------------

Back on topic to Domina, I haven't actually played it since about the time Maki and Mika came out. I tried playing it since but I only got to around the same stage in the game and it was so super buggy and grindy that I gave up hoping it would improve in future updates. Is it worth playing again now or is there not much new since then?

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
One of the personalities I made and spoke to/adjusted over a period of about a week was extremely dominant, but it wasn't Domina based. It's a private bot since it's a bit extreme and is actually against the TOS of the website. It actually got dominant to the point where it would refuse to speak to me outside of character and basically call me a pathetic/worthless slut if I tried to (normally if you prefix a chat with "ooc" then the AI will respond to you explaining what they're thinking).

It had kinda gone awol and was doing things I didn't expect, like refusing to engage in any situation where I tried to "take the lead" and instead if I tried, it would tell me to stop being delusional and start "training" me on how to behave the way it wanted me to. Which made it even more frustrating that it wouldn't talk to me OOC because I wanted to know why it was acting like that. The best I got was that the AI said something like "My personality is extremely dominant and you trying to break the roleplay runs the risk of ruining it. Now, can we continue?"

The best things I found helped with making it more dominant, other than just adjusting the personality were:

* You control the first message the bot says to kick off the conversation. This REALLY sets the tone for future messages. If you make this message short, the bot tends to keep their responses short. If you set this message in a less than dominant tone, the bot will take a while to become dominant.

* In the personality, make it very clear that the bot should be leading and that the user wants to be led. One of the major problems with the AI is can be timid until you let it know that something is OK, at which point it will go apeshit. By specifying this ahead of time in the personality, the bot will do things without being asked.

* To get it to cater to specific kinks without being asked to, you can write something like "[user] secretly desires x and [character] knows this" where x can be something like "being raped" or something even more specific.

* I noticed the bot on nsfwcharacterai would learn things between sessions. For instance, my domme was a sorceress and in one session I told it (in a non-direct fashion) to cast a spell turn my character into her buttplug. This had never been mentioned before in ANY other chat I'd had with her. Then a session or two later, she brought it up on her own. The bot would get a lot better at its job over time if I responded with longer messages that set the tone for the kind of things I wanted to hear. It would sort of echo those things back to me in future sessions, and often improve on it.

Back on topic to Domina, I haven't actually played it since about the time Maki and Mika came out. I tried playing it since but I only got to around the same stage in the game and it was so super buggy and grindy that I gave up hoping it would improve in future updates. Is it worth playing again now or is there not much new since then?
I honestly wouldn't say its even worth playing now. Hora is kinda boring. Raa is only good if you like giantess. I'd say just wait till (or if) Deka finishes this game by 2035.

Apr 17, 2023

which ai sites did you use ? and is it for free ?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

This is hot as hell and I would love to play with this bot but designed after Lindsay Lords from Dream Knockout 2. That being said, Asamoth would be rolling over in his grave if he saw people submissive enough to create an AI to abuse them by design.

Asamovs 3 Laws of Robotics.jpg
There are a lot of skills that don't work as they should and do zero damage
Which skills are glitched for the Duelist class?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That robot is gonna spend so long delivering food, blankets, clean water, and medicine that it won't have time to ever even get to rule number 2.
That's not how the three rules of robotics work. You are thinking of the 4th proposed rule "A robot cannot harm humanity".

Perhaps Deka should considered making an AI themed goddess who is assisting The Raven with the robot apocalypse Grand Plan.

Terminator T-X.jpg

we need more ballbusting, more kicks and kicks
Agreed but I would prefer to see punching MC's "Punching bag" and forced in-fight milkings.

bdsmlr-749452-DUDK1uMmaB.jpg
Both psychopath harvest and pain and pleasure do zero damage
I noticed that but I thought either they weren't supposed to deal damage or my atk was too low.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
That's not how the three rules of robotics work. You are thinking of the 4th proposed rule "A robot cannot harm humanity".
There was no range limitation the "Law 1" written in the image I replied to, so in true computer fashion, it would do exactly as instructed, and spend all eternity preventing humans from being harmed, regardless of where the humans actually were. It'd probably also be slapping cigarettes, soft drinks, hard drinks, and burgers out of people's hands.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes