May 25, 2022
That's not how the three rules of robotics work. You are thinking of the 4th proposed rule "A robot cannot harm humanity".

Perhaps Deka should considered making an AI themed goddess who is assisting The Raven with the robot apocalypse Grand Plan.

View attachment 3414782

Agreed but I would prefer to see punching MC's "Punching bag" and forced in-fight milkings.

View attachment 3414797

I noticed that but I thought either they weren't supposed to deal damage or my atk was too low.
That art is so good, is there more? When I googled sorenutz007 I only found a gallery of anime characters spanking eachother (including maledom), am I looking in the wrong place??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

edasdczxcads

Jan 5, 2021
The gate is locked maybe i should try going thru the garden of ages instead? I know where that place is but where in that place are u supposed to go?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That art is so good, is there more? When I googled sorenutz007 I only found a gallery of anime characters spanking eachother (including maledom), am I looking in the wrong place??
It's been a long time but I think they had more images of CBT. They didn't have many posted but here is my favorite by far:

sample_a86648a69d6e26e348e1706a804e1edc.jpg

There was no range limitation the "Law 1" written in the image I replied to, so in true computer fashion, it would do exactly as instructed, and spend all eternity preventing humans from being harmed, regardless of where the humans actually were. It'd probably also be slapping cigarettes, soft drinks, hard drinks, and burgers out of people's hands.
That is an interesting idea.

The gate is locked maybe i should try going thru the garden of ages instead? I know where that place is but where in that place are u supposed to go?
You have to collect 10 timeless petals by defeating the lost in the Garden of Ages.

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
which ai sites did you use ? and is it for free ?
I mentioned the site about a page before this post. nsfwcharacterai.com, not to be confused with nsfwcharacter.ai

It's not free but you can get infinite referral credits by opening another browser in incognito and making accounts. There is no email validation so you can just enter gibberish for the email addresses.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Where to find all the stuff for the rust sword?
The first two ingredients are in the Yonder of Disease's first area. One piece is between the entrance and the crafting table. The other is outside of Narcissa's castle. The next one is in Madeline's Garden maze (The one in front of the castle), it's a flower that looks like a vileplume.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

Starite

Feb 5, 2024
That depends on when you've last played the game. If you've already beaten Hora, I'd say wait until Ruby's release before playing again. The new scenes are good (especially the multi-Domina ass worship) but nothing worth replaying the game for. If you haven't finished Hora's storyline before however, I would absolutely recommend replaying the game for it. Her scenes are okay, her realm is nice, and a lot of story progression takes place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I
That depends on when you've last played the game. If you've already beaten Hora, I'd say wait until Ruby's release before playing again. The new scenes are good (especially the multi-Domina ass worship) but nothing worth replaying the game for. If you haven't finished Hora's storyline before however, I would absolutely recommend replaying the game for it. Her scenes are okay, her realm is nice, and a lot of story progression takes place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played since 9.1

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Do you

Do you know where all the raa tomes are?
All 5 of them are inside Raa's maze. There's one near the lower right corner, another closer to the middle (I think), one near the upper right corner, and two more which I don't recall where in the maze they are located. A word of warning though, once you bring them to Raa you can't take them back so make sure to save before biting off more Domina than you can chew.

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
All 5 of them are inside Raa's maze. There's one near the lower right corner, another closer to the middle (I think), one near the upper right corner, and two more which I don't recall where in the maze they are located. A word of warning though, once you bring them to Raa you can't take them back so make sure to save before biting off more Domina than you can chew.
I found only 4 out of 5, I could swear that I've searched whole labyrinth, is there video guide how to find all those?

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I found only 4 out of 5, I could swear that I've searched whole labyrinth, is there video guide how to find all those?
I haven't looked but I imagine in most playthroughs the player isn't masochistic enough to give her all 5 pieces of exodia tablets of power.

This is going to be you if you simp for the pharaoh hard enough to give her her cards tablets:

avery-moneco-arts-walker-exodia-final-web.jpg

Jan 27, 2021
No clue why we went to robotics since I havent been here for a while, but i gotta ask, do you guys reckon theres ANY chance whatsoever we get a female protag for this as an option? Probably no chance whatsoever
Unfortunately I don't think so, it seems every one of Llavanya's champions have been male so it only makes sense that the last one would be too. Technically, Llavanya sending a female champion to the Domina realms in a last ditch attempt to save Earth would make a lot of sense (taking into account that a woman could potentially resist their temptation better than a man could), but I don't think it's something Dekarous would do. Making a female variation of every scene in the game seems like a lot of work for someone who felt the need to scrap Katrina's loyalty route.

I

I haven't played since 9.1
If I were you, I'd wait for Ruby in that case. It may take a while, but not much has been added recently other than some decent scenes and lore.

Thanks do you know how to sacrifice enemys for her?
Interact with the three crystals to the left of the pool of water in Raa's throne room. Each one will take you back to a previous realm where you play through a sort of interactive cutscene. Return to Raa after each one and her next tier of scenes will be unlocked.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thanks do you know how to sacrifice enemys for her?
Sacrifice enemies? Do you mean the post defeat scenes where you have to choose someone for her to torment after the Grand Plan?

I would just like to explore everything in this game
Ouch, I would still make a save before handing her a royal flush to beat your ass with. Which class are you btw?

Unfortunately I don't think so, it seems every one of Llavanya's champions have been male so it only makes sense that the last one would be too. Technically, Llavanya sending a female champion to the Domina realms in a last ditch attempt to save Earth would make a lot of sense (taking into account that a woman could potentially resist their temptation better than a man could), but I don't think it's something Dekarous would do. Making a female variation of every scene in the game seems like a lot of work for someone who felt the need to scrap Katrina's loyalty route.

If I were you, I'd wait for Ruby in that case. It may take a while, but not much has been added recently other than some decent scenes and lore.

Interact with the three crystals to the left of the pool of water in Raa's throne room. Each one will take you back to a previous realm where you play through a sort of interactive cutscene. Return to Raa after each one and her next tier of scenes will be unlocked.
It does make sense for the champions to all be male for a few reasons:

1. The Dominas are generally attracted to males in their 20's (See every male character in the game) and thus, would be more likely to go easy-er on them.

3. The spiritual part that makes a soul "Burn brightest" is likely passed down through the male genome resulting in the champions being males.

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Can someone tell me what new updates the latest version 9.9 of the Domina game has compared to the old version 9.5? Are there new scenes of any characters?
Thanks you!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadelinesPuppy
3.50 star(s) 50 Votes