Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Damage formula for several skills are glitched due to a variable. So, the only way to fix that is to change game files.

Dekarous made our manual bug fixing life harder by putting everything in a single .exe file. But don't worry, I'll show you how we can circunvent that.

STEP 0) Make a backup copy for Domina if you feel unsafe.

STEP 1) Download the lastest version of Enigma VirtualBox unpacker. You can find it on the dev's official website:

Step 1.1) Extract Enigma VB wherever you like.

STEP 2) Open Enigma VirtualBox Unpacker. At the right of the top bar, you will find a [...] button. Click on it. It will prompt a file select window. Find the Domina .exe file and open it on Enigma VirtualBox Unpacker. After that, just hit the "Unpack" button.

Step 2.1) It may take a while until the unpacker does its job (go read a book or watch a good femdom video). When it ends, you will find a new folder on the same place where the executable was (probably named "%Default Folder%"). I suggest you to change that name (eg. "DominaFiles", "DominaGame", "Domina" and so on).

STEP 3) Open that folder. Now, you can easily manipulate all Domina's original files. Your saves won't be there, because the unpacker only unpacks whatever was inside that big .exe file, and Dekarous kept the save folder outside it. That's easy to fix, you just have to copy your "save" folder (under the original "www" folder) and paste it inside the new "www" folder that you will find inside the unpacked content folder.

STEP 4) Now, to fix the damage bug, we'll be manipulating a .json file. More specifically, our target is the file www/data/skills.json

Step 4.1) You can edit .json files by several ways. The most direct is by using Notepad itself, but I personally do not recommend it, since it is quite messy. Instead, I recommend using Notepad++. Other tools like Visual Studio Code can be used as well. You can even use your internet browser, but it may require some knowledge in using the dev tools (F12). Nevertheless, your browser is a great tool to visualize a json file, which may help in the step 4.2

Step 4.2) Now, you have to find the ID of the skill that you need to change. In my browser, typing Death or Glory in the search bar would bring me an entry after the number 74 (74: name: "Death or Glory") - that means the ID of Glory or Death skill is 74.

Step 4.3) Now, you need to go to your editor (eg: Notepad++) and find the block with the "id": 74 value. A block in JSON is limited by { and }. You're looking for something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This block has all the informations about the skill Death or Glory: Mana cost (mpCost = 50), TP cost (tpCost = 50), how much TP you gain after using it (tpGain = 0) and so on.

Step 4.4) Now, let's take our attention to our object of interest: the damage is always 0. So, we probably have a problem with the damage calculation. Let's take a look to the Damage Formula itself. Here it is:

"formula":"a.atk * 6 - b.def * 2 * ($gameTemp.tas_power)"

I tried, empirically, to change this formula in order to make another skill (Trick Shot, which is also glitched) to work. It seems that something is wrong with this variable $gameTemp.tas_power (my guess is that it is not returning a number, but something else instead). Nevertheless, the skill will restore its glory if you erase it. So basically...

Step 4.5) Just change this formula to this:

"formula":"a.atk * 6 - b.def * 2"

Doing this will fix your skill.

Step 4.6) Save your file.

STEP 5) The skill should be working now.

Notice that you can basically change everything on any skill, so if you want to make the game easier or more difficult, you can change other values as you wish.

-----------------------------------

That's all. If you have any difficulty, feel free to quote my post (or mention me) and ask.
I got back to this game after a long while and 2 Dominas have been added since then.
I came across your post and it's very helpful indeed to fix the damage bug.

I'm replying to your post because I want to add something to it.
Under every attack or skill, there's data and notes for it.
For example, there's an enemy in Katrina's realm called Dusk something and it has the attack called Dusk Blade.
When that enemy attacks, there will be a short cut in or event that plays showing that enemy attacking.
The following is the information for that attack, which is at line 154 in the skills.json file by the way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can remove that cut in or event that plays when an enemy uses that attack.
You do that by replacing
"note":"<whole action>\ncommon event: 75\n</whole action>"
with
"note":""
Basically remove everything in between the " " and the attack will stop triggering that cut in or event, saving you seconds every time.

I would recommend that you only limit it to the trash enemies to save yourself time and still keep the flavor text of the Domina attacks.

SparklingWaters

Apr 2, 2024
So if you submit to any of them after defeating them, you will be stuck in their realm ?
and you can't continue the quest anymore ?
is this how it works ? or is there a way to continue the quest again ?
How will the game end if you can't ? or wont there be a clear ending ?

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sakai20

Mar 9, 2023
I have a trojan horse when i try to run the game, my avast detect a win32:malware-gen. I've already played the game before and this is the first time i get this

• Sad
Reactions: smellyz44

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
So if you submit to any of them after defeating them, you will be stuck in their realm ?
and you can't continue the quest anymore ?
is this how it works ? or is there a way to continue the quest again ?
How will the game end if you can't ? or wont there be a clear ending ?
In general you can keep going after breaking their seal. To be honest to whole giving in to a domina you defeated is probably the most conceptually bad mechanic of this game. It would have been much better if the domina you yield too marked or changed the MC in some way and then you continue your quest whit everybody knowing who's bitch you are.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ruby's design has been revealed on Dekarous' Patreon. I personally think she could do without those 'cheekbones' under her eyes. I understand that she's meant to be the 'oldest' Domina, but they just make her look ridiculous in my opinion. Other than that, she actually has a fairly nice design (low A tier if you ask me). Here's hoping she has good scenes in any case.

I don't like her. Her cheekbones are offputting and she is too skinny compared to the rest of the girls. Seeing her is very immersion breaking sense she's such a shift away from what we have come to know. Not only should she be similar to the others (Aside from her specific plotline) but the more different a character is going to be, the more buildup she needs to have. The other problem is that we already have an "Age" themed Domina in the form of Hora. Introducing a cougar Domina after Hora is just jumping the shark (Just like Mika and Maki after Harley Queef).

I have a trojan horse when i try to run the game, my avast detect a win32:malware-gen. I've already played the game before and this is the first time i get this
I suggest posting this to the Domina Discord's bug fix thread. Ether this is a false positive that Deka can rectify or it's a trojan and this will help narrow down where it came from.

In general you can keep going after breaking their seal. To be honest to whole giving in to a domina you defeated is probably the most conceptually bad mechanic of this game. It would have been much better if the domina you yield too marked or changed the MC in some way and then you continue your quest whit everybody knowing who's bitch you are.
This would be a good idea to implement into the broken seals. Perhaps every time you break a Domina's seal the energy she gained by beating and humiliating you returns to you in the form of glowing markings that indicate what she did to defile you. Basically like an Inmon but can appear anywhere on your body.

Maybe if it just didn't let you save after taking that route, or otherwise had a way to protect from hardlocked state.
This, the game needs this.

Yourseatcushion

Mar 31, 2024
Welcome to your suicide mission quest fellow Champion!

Katrina has thoroughly made you her bitch puppy in this timeline so you're going to have to do as TheNumber7 said and restart from an earlier save. To prevent becoming enslaved to a Domina, make sure you keep your stress meter from filling up. You can lower it by offering her a soul shard. Doing that will also play an h scene. Don't worry about dying as the Reaper will bring you back to get beaten up by fight the Dominas again.
Thank you succubus hunter and the number7 for confirming that for me. Sorry I have taken so long to respond. I have been engrossed in this game since I downloaded it. Yes. I was indeed her bitch. Not going to lie I quite enjoyed it. I have the hang of it now and I understand why there are 50 possible save files. I learned real quick to keep multiple saves especially if you like to explore every nook, cranny, and crevice in the game..(no pun intended)

My second thing I'd like to express. I'm very appreciative that the creator/creators satisfied everybody's needs. When it comes to the type of girls, and bdsm themes. There are a lot of different views so it's really hard to satisfy everybody. I got all the way up to Rosita and am impressed that each girl has her own unique "skill", bigger girl=facesitting farting (my favorite, some people hate her for that), sexiest=pegging, etc. It feels like there is something for everyone. Very well done.

Yourseatcushion

Mar 31, 2024
Unfortunately, I will have to restart. After playing it for 4 days. My anti-virus software finally detected a virus and it somehow deleted without me being able to stop it. The game application is now gone probably along with my save files. For windows, is there a specific download anyone recommends? Out of the 5 I had a hard time trying each one until I could find one I was able to extract.

• Wow

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Unfortunately, I will have to restart. After playing it for 4 days. My anti-virus software finally detected a virus and it somehow deleted without me being able to stop it. The game application is now gone probably along with my save files. For windows, is there a specific download anyone recommends? Out of the 5 I had a hard time trying each one until I could find one I was able to extract.
You can download the latest version of the game at the site.
The dev even made it free on there so you can just download it from there

Yourseatcushion

Mar 31, 2024
I will have to try that tonight! I believe 9.9 is the version we are on now? I say we because I have learned to like this community alot. I am glad I discovered it and joined. That download does not have a Trojan on it?

• Yay, new update!

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
1712424008627.png

The Channeler can be quite powerful after some grinding.
With a magic attack of 905 and having the magic attack buff from Inextinguishable, I was able to do 43k damage to Mary in the 1st phase, instantly KOing her.
Feels good doing that to the worst/hated character in the game

• Wow

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
It's present enough to be a worthwhile download if you're into that and the medium, though not the main focus of the work.
It can be avoided by not choosing it. IIRC, the choices tend to have a label for what fetish the result will be.
I just want to add that there will always be another choice you can take to avoid scat but it may also be something that you dislike.

Yourseatcushion

Mar 31, 2024
In speaking of the Mary episode. I found the hidden locker and the key. Is there anything more to it after that? Like anything to do with the green residue? Also. How much more snooping can you do. I feel like I'm missing something in her kingdom. Like is there any way to advance further into her catacombs without getting caught jumping the fence and spanked?

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
In speaking of the Mary episode. I found the hidden locker and the key. Is there anything more to it after that? Like anything to do with the green residue? Also. How much more snooping can you do. I feel like I'm missing something in her kingdom. Like is there any way to advance further into her catacombs without getting caught jumping the fence and spanked?
The key will lead you to a chest (that you don't see) with 20 foreign shards.
You can't leave her realm via the 2 gates in the catacombs.

Fun fact: The spanking event also triggers when you try to leave via the gates even if you didn't meet Mary first.

Yourseatcushion

Mar 31, 2024
The key will lead you to a chest (that you don't see) with 20 foreign shards.
You can't leave her realm via the 2 gates in the catacombs.

Fun fact: The spanking event also triggers when you try to leave via the gates even if you didn't meet Mary first.

I read that first part wrong and combined it with your second comment like I had dyslexia. Thought it read for 20 soul shards you can sneak through the gates lol. Hmmm. My box didn't have soul shards in it. Mine had, *spoiler alert*, a green substance in the box. And it said that it looked like there used to be shards. I don't know if they disintegrated.... it could be because I already defeated her realm. And maybe the shards are destroyed after that happens?

• Thinking Face

raeganomics

Mar 16, 2019
I read that first part wrong and combined it with your second comment like I had dyslexia. Thought it read for 20 soul shards you can sneak through the gates lol. Hmmm. My box didn't have soul shards in it. Mine had, *spoiler alert*, a green substance in the box. And it said that it looked like there used to be shards. I don't know if they disintegrated.... it could be because I already defeated her realm. And maybe the shards are destroyed after that happens?
That's a hint to look in the next (or next next) room over where there's a river of the green stuff behind a barrier. Head to the right-most tile facing the river and press enter and you'll discover a chest in there with 20 soul shards.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes