May 25, 2022
Likewise!
I haven't seen anyone here complain about her not having a submission route... :unsure:
oh no not having a submission route is not what makes her not being wife material. The fact that you can't submit to her and become her slave for me is what makes her not waifu material. There's literally no sexual interactions with the MC apart from the bad ending right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Raven_115

Sep 15, 2020
Vea la cita a continuación de robtbo. Es muy útil y debería tener todos los guardados que estás buscando. Los guardados son de la versión 9.5.2, pero son compatibles con la 9.9 en cualquier caso.
[/CITA]
¿Puedes indicar en qué carpeta se encuentran ahora los archivos guardados? La ruta parece haber cambiado.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
View attachment 3302717

Tier list is also left to right best to worst.

S - Katarina, Madeline
- Katarina - has the most and best scenes, barring scat and overboard with whipping she is the best one. Good personality - Arrogant but secretly insecure.
- Madeline - has a great way of manipulating you into submitting to her (tea scenes) and good but few scenes so i cant put above. If she had more scenes like Katarinas panty pussy / ass worship, i would put her as top one.

A - Rosita, Hora, Angel girl
- Rosita - Lots of scenes, love the way you become her slave. Too much farting and i ignore the cannibalism plot part, she just eats lots of beans lol. Mommy dom.
- Hora - interesting plot, but her personality is a bit boring, like a watered down katarina/madeline combined. Still pretty good though.
- Angel girl - This is purely based on her potential as a great gentle domme. The idea of a character that loves you and helps you the whole time being the one to stop you right at the end and you submit to her is hot.

B - Narcissa, Maki (Pink one)
- Narcissa - Good scenes, but i like dresses aesthetic and she has none so a bit boring there. Also drinking toxic waste is not something i really find attractive. A bit too pain focused.
- Maki - Mainly for her leading the duo scenes. Not into feminization but prefer it to torture/ pain stuff and scat.

C - Raa, Mary, Mika (Blue One)
- Raa - size play is meh, its too unrealistic for me to get off too. I prefer things that i could put my own shoes into and experience as if i am the character.
- Mary - she has one or two hot scenes, but there is too many torture shit and humiliation that ruins her. She would be A maybe even S if she had the same personality but Katarina esque scenes instead.
- Mika - duo scenes good, but her personal scenes - cbt combined with her being mentally unstable would be my relationship worst nightmare, waking up and shes putting needles in my cock - just no.

Z - The clown
- If you have played the game then you would understand. Saving grace - if you ignore all her other scenes somehow she has an acceptable handjob scene. Shame such a nice looking model wasted on these mentally ill fetishes like gore and snuff.
After this update Raa falls down to ZZ

Jan 27, 2021
Bra Please Someone Answer Quick Where İs Changed Teleport Locations Of Marys Dungeon Breh ' Where İs Combination That Mary Changed Someone Can Say İt Breh ? View attachment 3309198
This is just Dekarous' way of saying you're locked out of Mary's basement. There is no new combination, and you need someone to tell you the password to enter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had to start a new game to check out this new category added in this update as in my old saves, I didn't see it
It is a shame that the 'lore' section of the menu doesn't carry over to older saves, but then again most people don't play this game primarily for its lore so I wouldn't call it particularly game-breaking. Hopefully Dekarous posts all the new lore to World Anvil in any case, to save people the effort of replaying the game again just to see it.

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ppl who start over the whole game for the x-th time just to see the 2 new images on the 3 worst dominas... you're courageous.
Us lore junkies gotta find it all!

This is just Dekarous' way of saying you're locked out of Mary's basement. There is no new combination, and you need someone to tell you the password to enter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a shame that the 'lore' section of the menu doesn't carry over to older saves, but then again most people don't play this game primarily for its lore so I wouldn't call it particularly game-breaking. Hopefully Dekarous posts all the new lore to World Anvil in any case, to save people the effort of replaying the game again just to see it.
I really hope the lore gets added to World Anvil. It's already bad enough that I will have to choose between seeing all the lore and keeping my body pure.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
This game is so annoying once you get to the green one. I had to fucking grind to beat the first boss, It felt nice that I was strong against the other bosses. Then green comes in and halts progress to a stupid degree. I won't spoil the story, but I did not care about where that chapter went at all. Then I get to the next one and I have to do more time-wasting bs? The combat is fun when it's beatable, stop giving me progression blocks.

Jan 30, 2024
Ay Brah Listen I Need To Skip This Fucking 4. Realm İts Not So Hard Breh Like Spoiling Shit Or Helping Not Gonna Be End Of ur Life Im On Realm 4. And Other Realms Not Opened And Im On Easy Mode On This Game ' I Already Beated 4. Domina 1 Time İn This Mf Domina Game And After That This Angel Type Saver Or Helper Whatever İs İt Just Came İn And After That She Just Took Her And That Angel Just Teleported Me To This I Need To Skip Mf 4. Realm İn This Game 1706622577968.png Breh

• Red Heart
Reactions: broken-dollmaker

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Ay Brah Listen I Need To Skip This Fucking 4. Realm İts Not So Hard Breh Like Spoiling Shit Or Helping Not Gonna Be End Of ur Life Im On Realm 4. And Other Realms Not Opened And Im On Easy Mode On This Game ' I Already Beated 4. Domina 1 Time İn This Mf Domina Game And After That This Angel Type Saver Or Helper Whatever İs İt Just Came İn And After That She Just Took Her And That Angel Just Teleported Me To This I Need To Skip Mf 4. Realm İn This Game View attachment 3317241 Breh
Angel girl is intended to stay there. Just leave this realm and go for the next one (Rosita).

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Okay just tried the quoted Multi-domme Mega-scenes and those CG scenes are no way made by AI art nor shakie, I am assuming the CG part of the project is now handled by another pair of hands and the initial artist shakie had left the project or even the whole team for good?
I really hope not. I love Shakie's art. Her drawings are synonymous with Domina.

Question stuck on the twins and don't know ow to beat them
You just have to challenge them 4 times for their questline to continue.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes