Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Very cool, enjoyed the story very much... love the body shape of the models and loolks... keep up the good work... looking forward to seeing, reading more...

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Seems like there is often time a delay between clicking and the next sentence coming up. It seems to always be when changing who is speaking. Gets very annoying.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Like The game idea and story, like Confident system, hopefully it will not focus too much in confidents and has also other gameplay. WHat i dont like is fake sandboxiness, you dont have real freedom and is basically waste of time klicking places and hope you have accsess to it and it will trigger even. WOuld be more nice to have real sandboxes to grind skills and make real choices.

Merrk23

Nov 8, 2023
Did Sofia ever get a scene? I have both locked in 0.3 and the top right one locked for Lilith.

I finished the game but was wondering if I could jump to the specific scene by starting a new game and going to that chapter

Maftik

May 4, 2022
Did Sofia ever get a scene? I have both locked in 0.3 and the top right one locked for Lilith.

I finished the game but was wondering if I could jump to the specific scene by starting a new game and going to that chapter
No Sofia scenes now, only in future updates

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of that annoying dark border everywhere when it's dark?

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This isn't [Prototype], ain't nobody want to play as Alex Mercer. And of course, since the game is made in Unity, for no reason, it's not easy to make a file to change the name.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes