EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1686824869758.png

Overview:
It was 2080, the era of high technology.
Alex was a soldier for 17 years, going through every step of his career, from a regular soldier to a Major with a code name Red Fox. He fought in different parts of the world, participating in many dangerous missions.

His life in the military environment has created an excessive love of violence and even a slight dependence on alcohol. But Alex realizes that this is wrong, so he tries to control his emotions and act calmly in everyday life.

In 2080, Alex was a former soldier living in a remote town in a part of the world where there had been no war. He did not work anywhere and often went to bars at night to drink. Lots of sex with androids and rampant lifestyle.

It would have been the end of his life if not for one sad moment.
He inherited two curious rings.
And later, he’ll know what mysteries these rings hide.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: DiaLive - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3p1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win MQ: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android v0.2: - - -

lffayu.jpg 2qadyZ.jpg 3SziFa.jpg bVyL9c.jpg e2KUgf.jpg EQeetO.jpg eVhIm8.jpg itdybN.jpg ITYfqO.jpg
K_3Xv3.jpg mRB_6W.jpg o4dnDN.jpg oe_8Ii.jpg Q2GR11.jpg qIw84w.jpg qzFMXz.jpg W9HBTb.jpg joBy1K.jpg

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Dogma-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Does this count as Voyurism ? Its not MC being sucked off but MC is the one watching it lol.
It happend only once, these characters and specificly the girl is NEVER introduced, nor do we see her face, her name etc so I dont think so. Its more or less plot relevant for MC to die.
Honestly speaking ? Its good, but has some issues, mostly just the woobly camera like this:
I see what they do want to do here, and I like the idea. But for this to make it work you shouldnt suppose to see the black borders of this picture. I would suggest either zoom the camera a little bit so if the player moves to the maximum left, right, up or down, it still will be visible as the whole picture.

Models look good for HS2. I enjoy the demon models as the best as I couldnt clearly see how the angels look. I would suggest to add later in the game that the angels look differently between each other like the demons do.
As right now there is a good amount of "stuff" as for a demo, tho sexual content its rather lacking.
For me personally, the story is as right now "meh". Nothing Im amazed at but nothing I found stupid, let alone hating it. Yet the sexual encounters arnt that awesome or there is much of it.

But I will 100% check the next updates out to see where its going.

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
Pretty decent for now, so guess it was worth the try. The broken English makes it kinda 'meh' at times though. But i guess this is translated from Russian? Since one frame randomly had Russian in it and that might explain the broken English if this is MTL.
  • If the English gets fixed that alone would make this better.
  • Fixing the wrong names being shown at times would help too.
  • Would also be cool to be able to access the menu in a different way aside from being in a conversation.

SIRIO

May 14, 2018
good evening the game is beautiful but with those saves or already filled the half only with this first version should add many more

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
can some tell me what this says, please?
1686888273018.png
btw, Ive got the game set to English and this pops up, I hope this dose not happen again, I hate having to ask for the rest of the game

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes