• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi i just see this game right now. And... why do I have to be the hateful one who opens Pandora's box :ROFLMAO:? I use the serach but nothing... so I don't want to do it. Because i hate writing those three letters and that hateful fetish. So I'll just ask... what are the future gaming fetishes? Can you tell us witch fetish the game as in future?

Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: frozted

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm a bit confused by the overview. Do you play as a teen or adult? Because it says he was a soldier for 17 years, but he looks younger than Justin Bieber in his debut.

Reactions: youngethan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Dogma-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
can some tell me what this says, please?
View attachment 2700962
btw, Ive got the game set to English and this pops up, I hope this dose not happen again, I hate having to ask for the rest of the game
I know you have been answered already, but if you're still playing the game and get some more Russian language, you can always use Google Image translate to do the translation.

- Take a screenshot.
- Crop screenshot around the text box (as you did this time).
- Go here:
- Upload image and it will auto translate the image, so you'll at least have an idea of what was said (seeing as Google Translate ain't the most accurate after all).

Note: I attached the image that was provided by Google Image Translate, so you can see what you'll get when you use it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
the game will be amazing in renpy ,still doesnt understand why ppl use unity .....
I agree with renpy expecially because of the file size, both unity and unreal is a pain in the ass when comes to file size, 0.2 and the game is 2.1gb. What i believe why the game is in unity is probably because is the engine that the dev know how to work, both of his games are in unity.

Reactions: Leafar_

Ralkey

Nov 10, 2020
I'm a bit confused by the overview. Do you play as a teen or adult? Because it says he was a soldier for 17 years, but he looks younger than Justin Bieber in his debut.
To explain the plot

He was an ex military vet, very old dude, and died of a heart attack.
His grandfather had 4 angels and 4 demons as his subordinates inside the "Angel ring" and "Demon ring".
When his grandfather died, he gave those rings to his grandson.
So when he got the heart attack, the angels and demons reincarnated him into an alternate universe version of his grandfather at 18 years old (gotta stay legal)

So that's why he looks like young Justin Bieber.

Last edited:

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
bro, you definitely need a proof reader, i also do not understand what you want to communicate with some of these sentences

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
You have to name the android but you don't get to do such a basic thing as name the MC? C'mon... I'll check the game out in the future if you decide to change that but for now it's a deal breaker for me.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes