ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
I have some problems in the game in android version, like It sometimes cannot handle the game XD, I even set the graphics at the lowest and its still lags if in fast motions.. my phone can handle genshin but I dont know why this cannot.

somehow the slow pace of text reminds me of steins;gate in 2011 fan translate hahahaha, and replace (→→→) with (...) and its now steins;gate haha

Ralkey

Nov 10, 2020
Btw, guys, I'm going to say this once and only once.
The maker of the game nor the people who help with bugs will answer on this site.

So if you want to stay up to date or have questions / bug reports, go to the itch.io page or join the discord.

I see so many people with questions, bugs and other concerns here which no one reads.

+ there is a version with bug fixes on itch.io which the maker of this thread hasn't updated

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Soo... we die a stupid dogs death... heart attack in a hospital.. fucking great (sarcasm). Then he as the awareness of a sloth and get bonked on the back of his head (so much for being a military guy). So then we get kick to the curve to another world. And Natellie gets away with her cheating (we dont get to punish or do anything about it?) Was there even a point to bring her into the story over a stupid dam rolex. And what about the combat android ? we just leaving her behind too ?

Least the demons/angels looked cool and hot. I love the giant horns, I see larger horns (or more of them) on a demon a sign of status and power. Usually means they are higher tier. So I like Liliths horns. Will make good handle bars too.

But im not sold on this story, seems like a shitty beginning. Does it get better ?

Last edited:

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Btw, guys, I'm going to say this once and only once.
The maker of the game nor the people who help with bugs will answer on this site.

So if you want to stay up to date or have questions / bug reports, go to the itch.io page or join the discord.

I see so many people with questions, bugs and other concerns here which no one reads.

+ there is a version with bug fixes on itch.io which the maker of this thread hasn't updated
Problem with this is I read your post so I went to Itch.io to ask if a renamable MC was planned and instead of answering the question they just deleted it.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I have some problems in the game in android version, like It sometimes cannot handle the game XD, I even set the graphics at the lowest and its still lags if in fast motions.. my phone can handle genshin but I dont know why this cannot.

somehow the slow pace of text reminds me of steins;gate in 2011 fan translate hahahaha, and replace (→→→) with (...) and its now steins;gate haha
The problem is with the translations from unity code to apk. Very few devs can get it to work properly. In fact I have only found one unity game that works. Tommie wanna get married. But, the dev actually puts an effort into making it work.

Reactions: ermousa

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Dogma-0.3P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Problem with this is I read your post so I went to Itch.io to ask if a renamable MC was planned and instead of answering the question they just deleted it.
Well, that is a good enough answer for me. If I can't use the name I use for all games since 1994, I can't be assed to play it. Very exceptional and rare occurrences notwithstanding. Mass Effect, and the like, this is not.

Reactions: shamtiiomi
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes