Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Really like the story so far. The angels and demons are cute af. The only downside for me is that’s made in unity and the annoying loading times.

keep up the great work, dev

Aneman

Sep 16, 2021
Need help, the game freezes at the moment of the scene and nothing happens, similarly if you start a replay of any scene
1710610319079.png

Sylpharon

May 24, 2023
At the moment I think this game got me most invested out of VNs and similar ones. Characters are interesting and the animations are well done too. Hope to see an update instead of abandoned tag - after all it's been 3 months already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Issac Shafan

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
At the moment I think this game got me most invested out of VNs and similar ones. Characters are interesting and the animations are well done too. Hope to see an update instead of abandoned tag - after all it's been 3 months already.
Have you tried his other game The wrath DCT?

Reactions: Sylpharon

Sylpharon

May 24, 2023
Actually I didn't, so I will definitely hop on to it - thanks for mentioning!
Kind of weird though, seeing how the DCT seems to be introduction to Dogma and was released in May and seemingly abandoned without any further updates. Then Dogma gets released on New Year with 2 hefty updates and seems to be still in progress.

So I guess either the dev abandoned DCT and created Dogma with it's ideas or they are working on both at once, but prioritizing on Dogma. Both are fine I suppose!

( Hidden third option, they abandoned both and there will be new one)

Reactions: Issac Shafan

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Can anyone tell me what's the code cause as I see when I try to select a chapter it has the code button but asks what's the code

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes