• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Does someone know if the "Excellent edition" have been translated ?
I've hear it add a few endings

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Android port probably has translatee version
No, there is no indication at all on the itchio page that the android port is the excellent edition
The itchio page say 5 endings, that the endings present in the classic version, not the excellent

And it wouldn't make sense...

If the excellent edition don't exist in English yet, the dev who created the android port couldn't have translated it just by himself to put it in his android port, he just took the classic English version

Right now I can't find any information that someone is working on

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Those genre's seem a bit intense, how avoidable is stuff like scat, vommiting fetish, etc?

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Prehaps a silly question, but Is it normal that aside voices and music I dont hear in the game any kind of h-sounds duriung h-scene?

Oct 15, 2022
She’s a bitch. I just don’t understand why the creator would make a terrible ending like this. And to Otakawa of all people.

Aug 17, 2021
any way to change resolution in windowed mode?
launching game in fullscreen completely messes resolution on all my monitors and alt+tab behaving even worse, but windowed mode is just too tiny on 1440p

edit: never mind, i got to the scene of fighter jet firing missiles all over the place and deleted this circus, it just too much
fighter jet what?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Not as memorable as Bible Black.
But some music tracks are good.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes