Thantoast

Sep 9, 2017
I went into this expecting a full-blown sexual adventure. Instead, I got to experience sexual Tartarus.

10/10 Would enema again!

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
What am I suppose to do with the .bin and .cue file?
You are right, is pretty annoing, one is 700 MB and the other is a few KB.
Open the largest file with Ultraiso and convert it in .NRG file.
Is more comfortable to collect only that one.
Because if you have BIN+CUE you must have both them in the same folder.

Anyways, the largest file is the one that you have to mount in a virtual drive to install.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drussler

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Is there any other Software except Deamon Tools that work? (can´t download it ) + I cant extract the Files it just says unexpected archive end + the data that i can get out is damaged

Last edited:
Reactions: oixs191902

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is there any other Software except Deamon Tools that work? (can´t download it ) + I cant extract the Files it just says unexpected archive end + the data that i can get out is damaged
Zip files are fine and any other software like Daemon Tools should work.

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Zip files are fine and any other software like Daemon Tools should work.
Ok I tried everything by now I tried extracting with keeping damaged files + repairing it + multiple tools to do so but it just doesnt work. If its not the File any Idea what I might be doing wrong (Thanks anywas found a replacment for deamon tools)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ok I tried everything by now I tried extracting with keeping damaged files + repairing it + multiple tools to do so but it just doesnt work. If its not the File any Idea what I might be doing wrong (Thanks anywas found a replacment for deamon tools)
Try the torrent file, if it still doesn't work it's something on your end.

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Try the torrent file, if it still doesn't work it's something on your end.
I downloaded the Files threw torrent and it works now. Dont know if it was mistake or not still Thanks though

Dec 30, 2017
1. Mount Discipline.cue with Daemon Tools.
2. Install the game.
3. Keep Discipline.cue mounted and play.

I don't understand what this means, I'm not very tech savvy, can someone explain what I need to do please?

Reactions: Drussler
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes