EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
On1p_Fl_HXC4.jpg

Overview:
The story revolves around Takuro Hayami who transferred to the mostly female Saint Arcadia School. Seemingly all of the girls want to have sex with him because the school only recently started admitting male students. Takuro seems like a normal student, but what the girls later realize when they try to take advantage of him is that he has a secret. Takuro has an "Ultimate Sex Power" that becomes the focus of St. Arcadia's sexual power struggle.
Title: Discipline -The Record of a Crusade-
Original title: DISCIPLINE -The Record of a Crusade-
VNDB:
Year: Japan 2002-11-29, English Version 2004-03-23
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: Active Soft
Publishers: Kitty Media
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Related Anime:
Censored: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

19459.jpg 19460.jpg 19461.jpg 19467.jpg 19468.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got Starless for the art and didn't like the story one bit.. that was a little odd for my taste. I recognized the art as being similar tho.

Reactions: Twistty

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I like his art more than many Japanese artists. It almost seems cleaner and even though it's all big breasts, it's done nicely.

Reactions: Arcane666 and KOR
Aug 7, 2016
Lool discipline and starless is much better in story that black bible we rly play the same games? bible black was boring in all route and less pervered that discipline and starles, maybe starless was too hard for you, comparing starless to bible black, bible is soft vanilla story about love ;p

Last edited:

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Wtf are you talking about, these games aren't rouge-likes or platformers they are visual novels with minimal interaction.
I guess he meant "hard" in the hardcore sense, Starless is really hardcore with bestiality, scat and torture. I don't mind bestiality but torture and scat.... nah

Reactions: Konstantinus

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I guess he meant "hard" in the hardcore sense, Starless is really hardcore with bestiality, scat and torture. I don't mind bestiality but torture and scat.... nah
Would hardly call it hardcore, Sei games are very mild honestly, than again i've been desensitize over the years.

Reactions: Saafi05 and Jeffy91

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Interesting game, not totally my cup of tea but it was good enough :)

Insomnia made me spend way too many hours on getting everything unlocked, here is the savegame for people who do not have enough hours hehe

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
The game does not need to be mounted on in order to play it as it works fine for me.

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Is this the version with the extra content or did the extra content version never get an English release?

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

does anyone have a mega download for this? i dont know how else to get it
Mega links are easily found from google.

Reactions: Drussler
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes