VN - Others - Completed - Discipline -The Record of a Crusade- [Active Soft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gallion

A very special one for me. As far as I remember, a clip of the anime adaptation is the very first hentai stuff I ever watched.

As for the game, it was a couple years later, different vibe than Bible Black, but the renders and the girls man... It's Seishoujo style and it's just perfect.
    Yeah the story is pretty insane, as a MC you're gonna be sexually victimized during the hole game, which is strange because by just looking the CG first, I didn't really feel it that way.

Some characters are pretty memorable one, Otokawa is a kind of Tsundere (way less in the anime) and innocent sweetheart, Leona Morimoto of course as the main antagonist, very very sadistic girl and memorable one.

Every girls ("allies" or "ennemies") are simply nympho who wants a piece of you, and this is why it can be interesting, cause strangely, the most standout scene emotionnally are the one the MC really wants to have sex with, and that the point of the game.

It puts you in a everyday situation where you are submitted for having at some point the choice to respond back and get some revenge and have a chance to get through that "hell" you get into, or getting some darker time if you don't choose the right choice.

For all those reasons, my personnal GOAT for me in term of japanese VN.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Cumknuckles

Great somewhat vanilla femdom game(though it is about still being made to cum even if that happens unwillingly in case that's something you don't want in femdom) with some pretty cruel stuff that can happen to the girls you live with if you don't "win" against the antagonist.

I really liked the girl who helps you study by making you cum.
    Some secretly cumming scenes were nice too.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

Completely honest, this game is not super great. It starts out like a standard ero- visual novel. But then the MC gets raped and all hell gets unleashed, I would say a good 70% of all the sex scenes in the game are rape; and it gets away with a lot of them because the MC is male and what male wouldn't want sex + there is a super aphrodisiac drug in the game that makes you want to have sex.

Aside from that the actually choices most of the time don't really matter, they are more there for different flavour text. For instance what leads to the characters first blowjob is not an actual choice, you either resist and give up after a couple paragraphs at best or you give up from the start. There are multiple examples of this through the game,.
    There some choices that only change what happens during the sex scenes but you can't stop the sex from happening in the first place. Examples being where to cum, inside vag, on tits, on face. Cool you change up the CG's/dialogue for those scenes but nothing else happens.

The game has 5 endings. 1 Good 4 Bad. I really didn't care for any of them. Even the "Good" ending is actually more neutral because of what happens.
    If you care to try to get the other endings if you beat the game once, just use the guides provided by another user in this thread. It seems to be one choice late game is what actually matters; but I just ran threw and followed the guides to completely, heavy use of the skip function.

I was able to use the skip function so much because the game is extremely linear, like I said before the choices for the most part don't matter, or you are never given a choice. For instance at this school like a lot of other Japanese media you have to join a club, at no point do you actually get a chance to choose one, yes there are various reasons given why the MC wouldn't want to choose almost all of them but I think it would have made the game more fun and dynamic because you would then have to deal with the various "problems" the MC would have in those clubs.

Instead of that you join the baseball club, due to various reasons you then have to recruit various members to this club so you can then bet everything on the game. This is also not a small part of the game, this takes up the last 35-40% of the game. The results of the game depend on what ending route you are on at that point.

The CG's/sex scenes are decent but with the rape behind most of them they became annoying to go through but there is also the special drug which makes the scenes much longer than they should be because now you are having sex 3+ times at least during each scene.

The music is pretty standard I could have sworn I have heard it in other ero-visual novels though.

For anyone wondering the pregnancy content is only in the endings. Like a lot of Japanese games it is said during the sex scenes in reference to you or someone else cumming inside the vagina a lot but nothing comes from it.

Total playtime was about 4 hours. I would say 3 hours of actual playing and 1 hour going through the endings(2 of the ones I had to go through had long sex scenes)

Overall I would say try this if you got no other games to play or you don't mind the rape aspects. 2 out of 5 stars I had it a about a 2.7 after my first run through hoping the other endings would be better than the one I got. That was not the case they were all not great thus my rating had to go down.