• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Is this indeed a femdom game / game featuring significant femdom elements? If yes, then it's so unfortunate that it's not tagged as such!

Reactions: Platinum_Flame
Jul 24, 2018
Depending on your choices. The NTR (though you aren't in a relationship with any of the girls) starts near the end at some routes.
but there is a route where it doesn't happen right ? I'm only really concerned about the blue haired chick (Saori ?) the rest, I don't really give a damn

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
but there is a route where it doesn't happen right ? I'm only really concerned about the blue haired chick (Saori ?) the rest, I don't really give a damn
It fully is up to your understanding what you consider NTR. You are not really relationship for anyone or does MC has clear love interest, (unlike on hentai version) but there can be some similar themed events. well game recurring theme is femdom and rape, and MC isn't always part of things.

Game genre definition says "Netorare Type C, Netorare Type B, Only Avoidable Netorare Scenes,"

Jul 24, 2018
It fully is up to your understanding what you consider NTR. You are not really relationship for anyone or does MC has clear love interest, (unlike on hentai version) but there can be some similar themed events. well game recurring theme is femdom and rape, and MC isn't always part of things.

Game genre definition says "Netorare Type C, Netorare Type B, Only Avoidable Netorare Scenes,"
I just need to know if there's a route where Saori doesn't get raped by males, if not then I'm fine

Reactions: Ianuda

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Is there an easier way to download this game and just have it run without installing anything else?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm just starting this game. The protagonist claims he knew nothing about it recently being an all-girl school, that he has no ulterior motives... and then he proceeds to think "The thought of eating and sleeping with guys sends shivers up my spine".
Not very consistent in the way he's lying to himself.

I didn't put a spoiler on since it's literally in the first 2 mins.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
any way to change resolution in windowed mode?
launching game in fullscreen completely messes resolution on all my monitors and alt+tab behaving even worse, but windowed mode is just too tiny on 1440p

edit: never mind, i got to the scene of fighter jet firing missiles all over the place and deleted this circus, it just too much

Last edited:

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I really feel sorry for the hero of this game. Only the best girl treats him fairly (I mean sometimes he gets from her, but in proportion to what he did)

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I finished the game for the first time, I got the ending 2. Mother, how horrible and sad it was. Leona is one of the biggest bitches in VN that (though I haven't played that many VN). Interesting that such a detail made the ending (no sex with the character this ending relates to)

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
wow, gg is a complete idiot....and what i hope to see there...? Author this game is sure sick in the head....Read it make me sick literally, Good thing that this game steel has a good ending....not completely wasted time. Be careful with this kind of VN, you might get sick in the head, or have new not welcomed fetishes

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes