• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Oh my god I fucking love this game so much, it makes one of my dreams come true. I may be a freak but aren't we all with all these kinky fetishes games. Anyway ever since I fucking saw "Attack of the 50 foot Tall woman" I alway had this dream on being her fuck toy and sliding in and out her huge pussy naked but with a air hose. Humping her huge clitoris, rolling throughout her virginal canal sliding into her womb. Swiming around in her juices then being birthed her womb with from a full body orgasm into a pool of her fuilds. But wow two women fuck me sideways and the sucking ah shit I wish it was real. Wow and also being swallowed damn, now I am kind curious where else he can go. Keep up the good work man, I hope you keep this going. I want to play more, I love the movements to stay inside and alive. What a game.

Kanulli

Aug 12, 2018
wow those juicy animations
next level shit

and the gameplay: i have never seen anything like this bevor and it was surprisingly exciting

Reactions: Cptmoon

Cptmoon

Nov 7, 2017
Wow, Wow, Wow, game is great but the vore was unexpected XD

keap going:eazyHype:, great job on the game espesialy on the model *thums up*

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This is Creepy OMG WTF Beter you are under Drugs wen you play this game for me nomore.
As a person that's pretty much always under the influence of drugs, this is horrible fucking advice. Lol. You wanna play this shit sober as fuck. Especially if your drug of choice are psychedelics. Nah, you don't want that trip!

That said, I want more! I'm not into vore but I wanna know what happens a year later. Does he/she stay shrunk? Do you ever meet the "friends" again? Do you meet any other shrunken people? So many questions, so few answers!

Bianka

Jul 10, 2017
As a person that's pretty much always under the influence of drugs, this is horrible fucking advice. Lol. You wanna play this shit sober as fuck. Especially if your drug of choice are psychedelics. Nah, you don't want that trip!

That said, I want more! I'm not into vore but I wanna know what happens a year later. Does he/she stay shrunk? Do you ever meet the "friends" again? Do you meet any other shrunken people? So many questions, so few answers!

So many questions, so few answers! - ok its true , This game is Crepy and wen you enjoy this game is ok play it .

Bovsendd

Jun 17, 2018
Do you guys know any giantess focused games? Or maybe just a side thing like Frida from Peasant's Quest?

Aug 7, 2017
WIP build is out for .211a
3 bad ends, 1 good
No
  • Rendering
  • Audio
  • Music (Some the one's in are placeholder until I find ones I like for the scene)
  • Portraits for the video parts of the events
  • Some other minor stuff that doesn't come to mind right now
full release next week, tues/wed

Reactions: Tossen

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
WIP build is out for .211a
3 bad ends, 1 good
No
  • Rendering
  • Audio
  • Music (Some the one's in are placeholder until I find ones I like for the scene)
  • Portraits for the video parts of the events
  • Some other minor stuff that doesn't come to mind right now
full release next week, tues/wed
Are all 3 bad ends the same? Cuz I just get swallowed and see the same txt no matter the way i go about it

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Cross that, 0.212b.

Also, according to Eskoz, this is part 2 of what's eventually going to be a 10 part game.

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
This is one of the sexiest vore games I ever played!!!!! I would like too see it develop somemore. A true male character would be REALLY REALLY nice . Also having the next day with the friends roles reversed would be excellent. But the mini-games should be easier for more playability.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes