Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
YOUR SAVIOR IS HERE!!!!!
here you go, you beautifull bastards:

hmm how? link wont work.. or what site to use??

Kazuma_Itsuchi

Feb 12, 2024
If anyone is still watching this, the android version is just an infinite loading screen when you select a chapter. If you have a solution, that would be helpful.

Mar 14, 2023
If anyone is still watching this, the android version is just an infinite loading screen when you select a chapter. If you have a solution, that would be helpful.
yeah dont play it on your phone.. if your gonna play the game do it on pc if not then just got to PH and watch the recording, its a massive waste in Eskoz skill to play it on your phone

Kazuma_Itsuchi

Feb 12, 2024
yeah dont play it on your phone.. if your gonna play the game do it on pc if not then just got to PH and watch the recording, its a massive waste in Eskoz skill to play it on your phone
Would, but I don't have a PC. I used to play it on phone no problem, but now it just loads indefinitely.

ZunderMan

Jul 8, 2021
Anyone got any updates on the latest Eskoz animation? I've been trying to find any myself but most sources aren't usable anymore.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
Anyone got any updates on the latest Eskoz animation? I've been trying to find any myself but most sources aren't usable anymore.
If you mean the one of the POV inside Clara with an extra external view, I know it's on rule34 but not in the best quality.

Mar 14, 2023
If you mean the one of the POV inside Clara with an extra external view, I know it's on rule34 but not in the best quality.
man that video isnt even worth the time, im waiting for the Clara AV video to come out as since im not subbed anymore i cant download and share the WIPs with you guys... but honestly im waiting for the game, and no not the next part as im waiting for the part after that with Nina as we are now a tiny to a tiny and no matter if you got the good or naughty ending she still vores you and takes you back to the tiny home where she is likely to play with you more.. and given how she is a tiny who doesnt like the idea of voring people and using them for her own fun she is clearly easy to change her ideas of then and that is what im dying to see

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
man that video isnt even worth the time, im waiting for the Clara AV video to come out as since im not subbed anymore i cant download and share the WIPs with you guys... but honestly im waiting for the game, and no not the next part as im waiting for the part after that with Nina as we are now a tiny to a tiny and no matter if you got the good or naughty ending she still vores you and takes you back to the tiny home where she is likely to play with you more.. and given how she is a tiny who doesnt like the idea of voring people and using them for her own fun she is clearly easy to change her ideas of then and that is what im dying to see
bro you make me get hard imaging it dam

Mar 14, 2023
man i will forever be sad that the part of the game i voted for i wont see for years to come.. as the Lucy part won the poll its part and the party carries over into the next two game updates.. so i wont see our friend Nina and our new tiny size for at least 3 years if not more

• Sad
Reactions: mondy159
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes