• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 14, 2023
The game hasn't been updated in a long time, and also there is no 'on hold' tag, so 'abandoned' is the next best option.
Once there is an update to the game, the tag will be removed.
they game hasnt been "updated" in a long time bec only Eskoz works on all the stuff he said the game would not be getting any updates till his video is done, which the video is said to be done by his guess in 3 months.. then the game will be slowly getting worked on for the next 2 years with many PBs we will never see.. even tho the next game update isnt the update i voted for

Reactions: Verdux_Xudrev

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
official for twitter data for animations

The video will be released in 3 parts.

Release Estimates:
15.5.-30.6. Oral ending (roughly 8 min)
22.5.-30.6. Insertion ending (around 9½ min)
15.6.-31.7. Dick ending (BJ) (a bit over 14 min)

The rendering times are honestly much higher than I anticipated them to be when I started doing render prep, despite having bought two 4090s to help render it. Which is why there's such a large time range with the releases.

So still some wait remaining, but not too long now!

anal vore lover

Feb 7, 2023
View attachment 139420

Overview:
You are out drinking with your two female friends and have too much to drink so they carry you back to their place. After arriving at their place you end up shrinking in front of them and they have their way with you.
Thread Updated: 2021-03-14
Release Date: 2020-11-30
Developer: Eskoz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.302d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Troubleshooting:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v0.302c): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.302c): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux
Android: MEGA - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

View attachment 139422 View attachment 139423 View attachment 139424 View attachment 139425 View attachment 139426 View attachment 139427
why when i start the game it just keep downloading for ever, its not working

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
View attachment 139420

Overview:
You are out drinking with your two female friends and have too much to drink so they carry you back to their place. After arriving at their place you end up shrinking in front of them and they have their way with you.
Thread Updated: 2021-03-14
Release Date: 2020-11-30
Developer: Eskoz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.302d
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Troubleshooting:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v0.302c): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
Linux
Android: MEGA - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

View attachment 139422 View attachment 139423 View attachment 139424 View attachment 139425 View attachment 139426 View attachment 139427
Can you reup linux links? all except mega are broken

tremorq

May 30, 2023
Btw the game is not abandoned the dev said that after this recent animation they are jumping back into it (with new models too) but ig it's common for nsfw game makers to promise things lol! Welp hope to see more of these hungry gals in the future

Mar 14, 2023
Btw the game is not abandoned the dev said that after this recent animation they are jumping back into it (with new models too) but ig it's common for nsfw game makers to promise things lol! Welp hope to see more of these hungry gals in the future
we will see more, but he isnt doing alot of work till next month as he is taking a break.. the next game update is gonna come out in about the next 14 months followed by another video he is gonna make then its gonna be the game update i want and voted for long time ago, so i have to wait almost 3-5 years before i see the update i want

tremorq

May 30, 2023
we will see more, but he isnt doing alot of work till next month as he is taking a break.. the next game update is gonna come out in about the next 14 months followed by another video he is gonna make then its gonna be the game update i want and voted for long time ago, so i have to wait almost 3-5 years before i see the update i want
Oh wow I did not realize this project would be this slow moving but I get it tho it is a singular dev doing a very niche kink. Btw what you voted for ?

Mar 14, 2023
Thanks , was hoping he finish the game until gta6 comes out
that is gonna be unlikely, i have been following him since the first ever game came out and going by hoow he took a 2 month break, wants to make a new video then work on the game we are looking at a time frame of at least 26 months from now... and thatss at the earliest

Mar 14, 2023
my friend sent me this its about a month old but its hard of the new video Clara AV he says the next playblast should be coming out any day now

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
my friend sent me this its about a month old but its hard of the new video Clara AV he says the next playblast should be coming out any day now
Mega
Damn , then next hope is he finishes the game before gta 7 (2040?) Btw I did find these kind of wips in kemono that you send, it's quite updated you can check it out

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes