Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
It's the unfortunate fate of video based games. Essy {hopefully I won't burn for that nickname...} will get to the game will possible.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
If I had to hazard a guestimation, I'd put March or April of next year as a possible starting point for work on Diminishment. High quality videos take time and then you have more work to turn 'em into game content.

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
Anyone have some wips of the animation that eskoz is currently working on?
Sorry buddy, but Ezkoz has their shit under lock and fuckin' key. You'll have to go above and beyond to find their stuff without pledging yourself... unless someone with a huge dick and/or tits can post it here. ;)

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
if someone sends me a link, ill download, reupload to anonfiles
and post it here, so they remain anonymous, no risk to the patreon
best i can do, plus it lets me get the previews i want <3

i have playblast 10 with audio

and playblast 11 without audio

i guess watch 10 then 11 for the extra animation

but yeah eskoz has done SUPER well at avoiding leaks
i wasnt able to locate 12, 13, 14, 15, think i almost got 12 but it was taken down VERY quickly, and i missed out by X hours

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
if someone sends me a link, ill download, reupload to anonfiles
and post it here, so they remain anonymous, no risk to the patreon
best i can do, plus it lets me get the previews i want <3

i have playblast 10 with audio

and playblast 11 without audio

i guess watch 10 then 11 for the extra animation

but yeah eskoz has done SUPER well at avoiding leaks
i wasnt able to locate 12, 13, 14, 15, think i almost got 12 but it was taken down VERY quickly, and i missed out by X hours
dont you have the game in 1080p 60fps pls

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
dont you have the game in 1080p 60fps pls
no idea, i grabbed stuff from piracy sites, those had the original links
eskoz quickly changed them

i have diminishment 0301 which is 3.71GB
current version is 0302c_free and 2.72GB
So i most likely have a 1080p version of last update, best i can do if your interested

same offer applies, if im send a link ill upload and post a link for people anonymously

Reactions: mondy159

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
no idea, i grabbed stuff from piracy sites, those had the original links
eskoz quickly changed them

i have diminishment 0301 which is 3.71GB
current version is 0302c_free and 2.72GB
So i most likely have a 1080p version of last update, best i can do if your interested

same offer applies, if im send a link ill upload and post a link for people anonymously
so you have the least version 1080 or what ? knowing that the 1080p version dont have watermark, if you have it i would like to have it

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
so you have the least version 1080 or what ? knowing that the 1080p version dont have watermark, if you have it i would like to have it
This sounds like a market. I've got .300e win only. It doesn't have post-processing (cant confirm) on the final chapter. .301 should be 1080p no watermark.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
so the one i have is a WIP, so some parts are just legit missing with placeholders
its watermarks worse because it has a WIP watermark
the downsides likely outweight the upsides
i think i had the full version at some point but it likely got deleted when i was short on space

• Hey there
Reactions: Flugelbozz

kiilersss

Sep 19, 2020
Sorry buddy, but Ezkoz has their shit under lock and fuckin' key. You'll have to go above and beyond to find their stuff without pledging yourself... unless someone with a huge dick and/or tits can post it here. ;)
As a filthy pirate, I cry "damn!", but as a fan of Eskoz and content creators I say, "Good for them! They don't deserve having their shit leaked out to the public."

Reactions: r2250480

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
sry to ask again but dose anyone have the patreon version of the game willing to share i will be thankful to him he could dm me if he dosent want it to be public Ty

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Update a few days ago:
Just a quick status update. I usually post these on Discord, but I figured not everyone might check there as often, so I'll try to post these bi-weekly updates here as well in the future.

I'm still working on the lipsync, polishing and so on for the succubus animation. I should have this part of the remaining work done some time next week, assuming no big surprises. I'll post a progress playblast of the changes as soon as I'm done with them.
Also, it seems all three endings are animated and voiced.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018

unknown playblast, for those who perfer a local copy in case of a DMCA takedown
of the video link from last person

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes