Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
or better for you to keep more attention in englisch lessons in school ;)

i know there are quite a lot dialogs in here but no need for another translation in my suggestion
Thank you for your prompt reply. Thought there are several languages to choose from and German not. If it would take too much time to write a translation, then I would like to do it.

forgottengeist

Mar 16, 2018
I'm going to be completely honest, the main material here is not exactly my taste, but goddamn is it still well done. animations are smooth as all hell, models are glorious and the effort that went into polishing this is downright amazing. Big props for the lip licking animations - best I've ever seen, bar none.

I just really hope there'll be more stuff with tongue play, as that's a bit more in line with my interests, but shall see where this goes.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm going to be completely honest, the main material here is not exactly my taste, but goddamn is it still well done. animations are smooth as all hell, models are glorious and the effort that went into polishing this is downright amazing. Big props for the lip licking animations - best I've ever seen, bar none.
I agree, one of the weirdest games I've ever played and I too not a fan of the genre. But as you stated animation quality is top notch. He's at the same level with Nenad Asanovic and ICSTOR animation quality wise, maybe even better than them.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Definitely not my cup of tea but still very well done. I'd recommend playing once for the experience. It's a pretty unique game...

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
Weirdest Boner: The Game. I hope more people start doing games with this level of ...Immersion :D

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
I've made a QTE bypasser. On quicktime events press anything or none it will always be successful. Extract into Managed folder and overwrite. Its for 0.16

Reactions: Azero

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
I've made a QTE bypasser. On quicktime events press anything or none it will always be successful. Extract into Managed folder and overwrite. Its for 0.16
How too get scenes wich needs loosing QTE then? By the way, QTE is really easy.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Ok, I was going to say " Interesting, love the animation. Any other games that looks like this but not so.. weird?" But after reading comments I note this has already been asked. So I'll just say, this was my first experience with anything like this and I do not know what I'm feeling. But I want some more to know if I like it or not. Please keep it up.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
By not using the mod at all, maybe? The mod is for people not wanting QTE and not for people who find QTE easy and still want to fail on that.
You mean for people who wants to avoid one third of content.
BTW, did you know, that there are two different scenes wich you get depending on HOW you lose the first QTE? If you move wrong way you'll get to one 'place', but if you don't move at all you l have completlely another dialogue and another scene with another QTE.
Apreciate your afforts, simply keep in mind that with your mod players gonna skip not only game overs, but plotbranching too.

Reactions: B2B2

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
love the graphics and sounds, trying to work out where it goes from here other insertions or ? is there more about why he shrinks

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Protagonist is actually male.
Is female, you can see the body during some animation, it is even explained at the beginning that doesn't matter the sex of the MC you decide for the renders.

Ok, I was going to say " Interesting, love the animation. Any other games that looks like this but not so.. weird?" But after reading comments I note this has already been asked. So I'll just say, this was my first experience with anything like this and I do not know what I'm feeling. But I want some more to know if I like it or not. Please keep it up.
I think it just set a new standard. You cannot find anything similar, this is a really pro level animations.
Actually most japanese anime that use 3d model cannot even be compared to this one.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Truly, some very impressive Unity CGI animation! Probably some of the best I've seen! Can't say that there's any real "fap-worthy" material in being eaten and digested. Rather disturbing notion, really. But, being small enough to wriggle up inside a girl was both intriguing and full of perverse potential. (especially if the MC is male) Some good revenge for being treated like a living sex-toy would be to jerk a big load in her womb... and then have the shrinking begin to wear off. See how she likes giving birth to a rapidly growing "child". Sweet revenge. My twisted contribution here is done.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Truly, some very impressive Unity CGI animation! Probably some of the best I've seen! Can't say that there's any real "fap-worthy" material in being eaten and digested. Rather disturbing notion, really. But, being small enough to wriggle up inside a girl was both intriguing and full of perverse potential. (especially if the MC is male) Some good revenge for being treated like a living sex-toy would be to jerk a big load in her womb... and then have the shrinking begin to wear off. See how she likes giving birth to a rapidly growing "child". Sweet revenge. My twisted contribution here is done.

Bianka

Jul 10, 2017
This is Creepy OMG WTF Beter you are under Drugs wen you play this game for me nomore.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes