Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Cumbug

Apr 13, 2018
Looks awesome

One second skipping is there the next you cant and you're stuck reading the same three lines over and over until it moves to the next three lines to read ten times till it moves to the next. Then you get skip back and decide to use it. Then an arrow pops up that you don't have time to reach if you're using your mouse only...

So much work put into the graphics but the gameplay turns it bad.

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
Really good looking game even when the whole premice isnt my usual kink can really admire the details that whent to make this 1

gozdal

Jun 1, 2017
animations are nice, but whole thing with shrinking ? nah, be4 them it was really turning on.. im dissapointed

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 139420
Overview
:
You are out drinking with your two female friends and have too much to drink so they carry you back to their place. After arriving at their place you end up shrinking in front of them and they have their way with you.

Updated: 8/18/2018
Developer/Publisher: Eskoz -
Censorship: None
Version: Prologue - v0.16e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC: - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 139422 View attachment 139423 View attachment 139424 View attachment 139425 View attachment 139426 View attachment 139427
Nice Game... Please on German language.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Voraphiles never seen game with better graphics quality and POV immersion. Strange kink but realization is perfect.

BTW, vore is maybe the only genre where players willingly aim to get all possible game overs.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Look this is not Vore, there is no digestion of said mc! Call it something different, something not already taken!

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Look this is not Vore, there is no digestion of said mc! Call it something different, something not already taken!
It is vore. Undependably how many exclamation marks will you put.

Eka's portal has a huge pile of it - oral vore, anal vore, unbirth, willing and unwilling, with digestion and without, shrinking vore, same size vore, soft vore - common people don’t need such complication, when they want simply to avoid it. So simple vore tag here fits perfectly well. And even though, according to one of the game overs MC dies inside stomach. Why does he? Because of car accident? Or nay be he was bored to death? Or may be, MC was digested?!

Reactions: Altru and petschko

fessf

Jan 14, 2018
Vore isnt my thing, but the animation is really smooth and nice. Certainly worth a try.

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Amazing... Does anyone know other games like that? I mean with that kind a graphics and animation?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
It is vore. Undependably how many exclamation marks will you put.

Eka's portal has a huge pile of it - oral vore, anal vore, unbirth, willing and unwilling, with digestion and without, shrinking vore, same size vore, soft vore - common people don’t need such complication, when they want simply to avoid it. So simple vore tag here fits perfectly well. And even though, according to one of the game overs MC dies inside stomach. Why does he? Because of car accident? Or nay be he was bored to death? Or may be, MC was digested?!
Oh haven't gotten to that part, if that's true then I retract my comment because then it certainly is Vore! Thank you :)

And btw complications is what makes languages great for understanding and expression, while less complexity typically makes it harder to express details, making a poorer language in the process ;) Like what word will you use today to express something that has struck you with awe? Where the hair rises on your skin and you really feel it. Just an example :)

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Those fully animated graphics are impresive. I dont know how he/they did that but, man I bet it took a lot of effort to get those few episodes done. Not just graphics, but the audio is 1A too. Surely we are talking about a team of professionals here and not just a single wanker without any skills looking for easy money, by piecing some low resolution screenshots together.

Reactions: dedi33
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes