4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
what kinda retarded ass...
Those QTE events have a 1 sec timer.
Do i look like the fucking flash?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I've made a QTE bypasser. On quicktime events press anything or none it will always be successful. Extract into Managed folder and overwrite. Its for 0.16
could you possibly make one for the new version?

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Best game for Android. I hope that the mc can go back to his/her true form. So I can fuck this giantess. Great. I think this is the best game for Android yet.

cupf

Jul 25, 2017
Will it ever be "I'm not a piece of shit" version? Where you can act like normal guy? U know fust fking the girls etc.

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
I'm amazed and confused that someone could put so much effort into such a niche fetish, and create such bizarre quality out of it

And niche it is, it doesn't even try to make the most of the giantess and size difference themes, its practically all vore and unbirthing. Thats like niche within niche. second tier of niches is not really my thing, but maybe there's potential if he branches out a bit

i'll follow this project with a kind of morbid curiosity. its pretty hard to look away

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
To be honest, i never found a more terrifying game in my life, not even horror movies get me nervous like this game. I cant paly this; its a well made game, scoring high marks on a lot of things, but after playing through what has been released so far, i cant bring myself to play it anymore.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Chicken? Just kidding. I bet even MC tastes like chicken. No, I agree with terror factor but think it adds excitement not fear. Like those that love Rollorcosters and those that hate them.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This is pretty funny/cool...to make it complete though we need to have you not die half way in the belly...have it follow ALL the way through so to speak - haha

Reactions: aolli

Mejora

Jan 26, 2018
New version: https://mega(dot)nz/#F!q4gxALCC!G4mBhD6MRXArlVfMhOOzzg

Contains the final part of chapter 1.

Reactions: Azero
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes