• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Do you have a spouse and what gender are they, I select no then the game asks you to name them?? But I just said no lol.
I'll check that out...

Right....the variables are correct, it will have spouse or best friend either true or false, I've just forgotten to skip over those questions. I will amend that for future versions.

Let me know if a spouse appears during your intro sequence or otherwise please.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
View attachment 3221424

Lol. This was certainly unexpected.
Yeah Nicole isn't, she's just very sheltered from a monastery and naively innocent because of it. But one of the things people wanted (Why!?) was the opportunity to bully her, not my cup of tea as I designed her deliberately to evoke our protective instincts but people seemed to want it so it will be an option.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I'll check that out...

Right....the variables are correct, it will have spouse or best friend either true or false, I've just forgotten to skip over those questions. I will amend that for future versions.

Let me know if a spouse appears during your intro sequence or otherwise please.
I kind of bailed instantly knowing what having a spouse in a game with those tags would mean. But yes you are correct it just does not skip those questions currently, cheers I'll get back to it.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I kind of bailed instantly knowing what having a spouse in a game with those tags would mean. But yes you are correct it just does not skip those questions currently, cheers I'll get back to it.
Thank you for sticking with it. Be aware that I place great value on making things optional for the most part so if it does make one appear let me know and I'll edit it out for later versions.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I have now editted the code and bug checked it myself and this will not happen from 0.3 onwards. Thanks for letting me know.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Oh hey, it's that game I tried before lol.

Honestly, looking forward to checking this out now that it has been revamped. It's like the start of a sitcom! Me, my wife, and my futa best friend. I like the throuple idea of the lesbian couple and the futa friend. Hopefully it's not just you watching the futa bang your wife only and you still get some action with her as well (even maybe threesomes).

But yeah, still playing currently (just got to the Dorm), but enjoying it so far. Best of luck with this and thanks! ;)

NorthernChaos

Mar 26, 2021
Damn, I did not expect to see this when I opened the website just now. I saw the 0.1 a few months ago (maybe even a year? Hard to remember) and been hoping you would continue developing this one alongside your other games. Gonna play the new update soon and I'm pretty excited to see what you've cooked up with this one.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm so finished the intro not much to really judge the game on yet seeing as you just meet the characters.
Only feedback would be that I see what you are going for with Cally but maybe you went a bit overboard, had to read some of her lines a few times to understand them lol.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hm so finished the intro not much to really judge the game on yet seeing as you just meet the characters.
Only feedback would be that I see what you are going for with Cally but maybe you went a bit overboard, had to read some of her lines a few times to understand them lol.
She's Scottish and a bit drunk most of the time, that would be a challenge for anyone. Thanks for playing so far and I hope you be a fan of the future versions.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Potential to be good. Until I saw that you're a dude getting fucked in the ass. More gay shit.
You clearly didn't play it then. Only judged the book by it's cover.
Whilst you can do that, you can also not play as a male as well.

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
Hmm, so I'm fine with religion, politics, leaning into stereotypes, etc. but are the characters a bit more restrained than last time? With the previous game a lot of the them were so severely stereotyped and overbearing that trying to read a lot of it was kind of weird and cringey.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes