1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Main_Menu.png

Overview:
The revamp of the popular Dickgirl Dorm. Be a caretaker/maintenance person on a college campus full of futas/dickgirls.
You can even include your spouse and/or best friend too!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Icarus Media
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Revamp
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Compressed: Compressed.

Cally_Intro3.png Corporation_Intro2.png Konoko_Intro4.png PlayerM_On_Sati4.png Sati_On_Husband2.png Sati_On_Wife8.png Sati_Wife_1Loungefuck26.png Sati_Wife_Sleepfuck5.png

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Reactions: Soul_Devour

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You're not serious are you?

The original was the reason I discovered F95.

Super stoked to see it back
Honestly I was. Seeing things like Futa Dormitory and Futa Experiment kinda showed me it was, then when I put it to the vote I was overwhelmed with patrons to make sure it went through. When I think about it, I think it was because it was buried in the development section and never released, so I'm making sure not to make that mistake this time.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Icarus, I wish you luck and success with your project! I'm eager to play all the content so please do a programming binge and finish it faster please! Lol!

Reactions: Vanillafudge

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Do you have a spouse and what gender are they, I select no then the game asks you to name them?? But I just said no lol.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Icarus, I wish you luck and success with your project! I'm eager to play all the content so please do a programming binge and finish it faster please! Lol!
I've learnt from the old version and this time I'm using the players house as a mini form of the dorm, so the talk code, the random events (talking, flirting, groping etc), the change of likes and opinions in game, I'm going to code that first for the players house and then I can copy and paste the code from the house to the dorm in game. Should make progress a bit faster. I mean I already have the talk code done for 0.2 for the house.

Reactions: Vanillafudge
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes