1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

siknhappy

Oct 8, 2020
Update for all those watching the thread, 2 things of note and import:

1) Futa Grandma 0.8. Will (because of space and it being 4GB already at 0.6) be the last version of that project, this means for patrons and subscribers I will begin full time work on DDR in June.

2) I've been dreading giving this news, but I originally stated 3 perspectives for DDR. When I thought about this, it makes switching awkward and doubles the workload if you are in a same sex relationship because I would have to create another spouse model. In the previous Dickgirl Dorm you never saw your own character because you couldn't switch, but if you did it now as same sex then you and your spouse would have the same model. So I've taken the decision, and I did not take it lightly, that to save space, enable me to get more sex scenes and stuff in that space, and to add a bit of mystery, that there will be 2 perspectives only: You as the player, and Sati your Futa Best Friend.
Completely acceptable, don't over do it.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Man these reviews!

Lessor guy might just scrap the whole thing or get downhearted but nope, I take on board the feedback about character looks and the more edgy political stuff and will adapt that for the next version (although my patrons voted to keep the stereotypes so that's not changing) Which by the way I start back on after next month so I begin working back on this in June.

I'll try revamping the models but honestly it will be in Honey Select 2. Simple as. Navigation I put in as it was now because I planned to impliment an arrow key system either clicking arrows on the screen or using the keyboard, combined with the possibility of fast travel via a map too.

But feedback aside. I'm taking this as a challenge and I want in about a years time for you all to come back and at least have 3 stars on those, and I'm damn sure gonna do stuff to earn it. Bring it on!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Man these reviews!

Lessor guy might just scrap the whole thing or get downhearted but nope, I take on board the feedback about character looks and the more edgy political stuff and will adapt that for the next version (although my patrons voted to keep the stereotypes so that's not changing) Which by the way I start back on after next month so I begin working back on this in June.

I'll try revamping the models but honestly it will be in Honey Select 2. Simple as. Navigation I put in as it was now because I planned to impliment an arrow key system either clicking arrows on the screen or using the keyboard, combined with the possibility of fast travel via a map too.

But feedback aside. I'm taking this as a challenge and I want in about a years time for you all to come back and at least have 3 stars on those, and I'm damn sure gonna do stuff to earn it. Bring it on!
If stereotypes is an issue, then all that's needed is a toggle switch. Replace the more extreme dialogue or politics with a less extreme variation. That way it doesn't need anything too bad like model changes or gameplay changes.

• Thinking Face

siknhappy

Oct 8, 2020
your enthusiasm is remarkable. I'll be glad to give you the rating you deserve. As for the political stuff don't sweat it, I just ignore the things I don't like and focus on the positive.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
your enthusiasm is remarkable. I'll be glad to give you the rating you deserve. As for the political stuff don't sweat it, I just ignore the things I don't like and focus on the positive.
Thank you, but in the interests of fairness I'd wait a few versions in so there is something of substance to review. You enjoy the rest of your day/night now.

AB Software

Formerly 'Aimander'
Jan 5, 2022
Can't wait to play this one, i will download it right away

I have discovered the world of Futanari by watching your videos. (loved Isadora, best Futa character ever !)

you're a boss

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Can't wait to play this one, i will download it right away

I have discovered the world of Futanari by watching your videos. (loved Isadora, best Futa character ever !)

you're a boss
Have you played her game in my sig? I've got another update coming out in about a month for it too.

Reactions: sanji700
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes