1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Because they're futa? And the Futa protag option isn't in yet.
i thought the game was focused on futas being government experiments or some such which is why they're in the dorm so I didn't expect MC to be able to be a futa.

Nvm then

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
i thought the game was focused on futas being government experiments or some such which is why they're in the dorm so I didn't expect MC to be able to be a futa.

Nvm then
Not only is that the wrong game, that game description doesn't imply that the main character would be a futa. The story of the game in question makes little sense to have a futa MC.

• Sad
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
Shouldn't this thread be put on hold since there will be no development until my futa grandma 2 is finished?

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Honestly I was. Seeing things like Futa Dormitory and Futa Experiment kinda showed me it was, then when I put it to the vote I was overwhelmed with patrons to make sure it went through. When I think about it, I think it was because it was buried in the development section and never released, so I'm making sure not to make that mistake this time.
Can you fuck trans as a Male in this game?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Tried flicking through the last 50 posts but couldn't see it stated so i'm asking, why is the game on hold now?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Tried flicking through the last 50 posts but couldn't see it stated so i'm asking, why is the game on hold now?
Because my plan was: Finish Futa Grandma 1, which I did. Then Finish Futa Grandma 2, which I'm doing. THEN I would start on Dickgirl Dorm Revamp.

BUT....

My patrons voted for me to do 1 version of this, which was 0.1. Then when I was on a month break I did 0.2 of it.

It will resume after Futa Grandma 2 is complete.

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
hello, so I would like to ask, what is the easter egg that is supposed to be in the chancellor's office?

I have finished doing everything so far, and have gone to the office, but all I see is an empty room?

did I miss something?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
hello, so I would like to ask, what is the easter egg that is supposed to be in the chancellor's office?

I have finished doing everything so far, and have gone to the office, but all I see is an empty room?

did I miss something?
If you keep entering and re-entering there is a chance for it to show the event.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Update for all those watching the thread, 2 things of note and import:

1) Futa Grandma 0.8. Will (because of space and it being 4GB already at 0.6) be the last version of that project, this means for patrons and subscribers I will begin full time work on DDR in June.

2) I've been dreading giving this news, but I originally stated 3 perspectives for DDR. When I thought about this, it makes switching awkward and doubles the workload if you are in a same sex relationship because I would have to create another spouse model. In the previous Dickgirl Dorm you never saw your own character because you couldn't switch, but if you did it now as same sex then you and your spouse would have the same model. So I've taken the decision, and I did not take it lightly, that to save space, enable me to get more sex scenes and stuff in that space, and to add a bit of mystery, that there will be 2 perspectives only: You as the player, and Sati your Futa Best Friend.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
The game very much seemed overly ambitious. The sort of ambition that leads to a sprawling but shallow experience even years down the line.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes