1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
beated it
If we say no to sex with friend will that lock it off forever? I'd rather that be a result of corruption, her cheating, a decision I actually see, etc. Not I make a decision then the entire relationship is off-screened.
Hmm...I didn't really want Sati to be the type to get your wife to cheat on you to be honest. That said, maybe activating in future could be possible.

Reactions: Kohan54

niahelen1z

Oct 31, 2023
What do I even I do here? I'm just stuck at the house, and go back and forth with 1-2 liners from random conversations with sati and the spouse? No progression, no energy is used, can't even sleep. How do I get the days to go by.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What do I even I do here? I'm just stuck at the house, and go back and forth with 1-2 liners from random conversations with sati and the spouse? No progression, no energy is used, can't even sleep. How do I get the days to go by.
Answers to most questions are in the developer notes, this is only version 0.2.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Hmm...I didn't really want Sati to be the type to get your wife to cheat on you to be honest. That said, maybe activating in future could be possible.
That's fair. I'd still like to actually see the wifes reaction and first time rather than
- Should your bf pork your wife
- yes
- skip like 3 months and its already a regular thing

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DickgirlDormRevamp-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That's fair. I'd still like to actually see the wifes reaction and first time rather than
- Should your bf pork your wife
- yes
- skip like 3 months and its already a regular thing
Well....I could always expand the intro in the future to incorporate that.

Reactions: ara1111

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Dickgirl Dorm Revamp [v0.2] [Icarus Media] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [199,0 MB]
- - -

Mac [174,3 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I have similar question about Sati but when it come to MC.

Will she go after MC in future updates even if we pick up that we don't sleep with her behind Husband / Wife back in intro?

And also how will it work if we pick up both Husband and Sati but pick up for them to not work with us will they still be at home or does it completely removes them from the game technically?

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I have similar question about Sati but when it come to MC.

Will she go after MC in future updates even if we pick up that we don't sleep with her behind Husband / Wife back in intro?

And also how will it work if we pick up both Husband and Sati but pick up for them to not work with us will they still be at home or does it completely removes them from the game technically?
If you chosen them to appear in game but not to work at the dorm they will still be at the home yes.

Technically you didn't sleep with her behind your spouses back as you can have a sexual relationship before you meet your spouse. I probably should expand the intro with your spouse learning about stuff like that.

waynevill

Jan 28, 2021
Oh, that was quite a surprise. The new characters are awesome, but the navigation should be improved. Looking forward to updates and good luck with the game's development!

Reactions: Icarus Media

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
So I've played the non-revamped version more than once, I liked the interactions and events and I didn't expect more from this revamped version as it's only v0.2 now. I liked the new graphics obviously and including Sati is also a nice thing but there are 3 things I'd like to say.
1-At the beginning of the game you can already share your spouse with Sati which kind of ruins the grind/story.
2-The camera angles, I hope we can see better angles, where we can see their face more or their dicks more etc.
3-Navigation system. There are too many clicks man.
I can't wait to play the future updates! Good work as always and keep it up man!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So I've played the non-revamped version more than once, I liked the interactions and events and I didn't expect more from this revamped version as it's only v0.2 now. I liked the new graphics obviously and including Sati is also a nice thing but there are 3 things I'd like to say.
1-At the beginning of the game you can already share your spouse with Sati which kind of ruins the grind/story.
2-The camera angles, I hope we can see better angles, where we can see their face more or their dicks more etc.
3-Navigation system. There are too many clicks man.
I can't wait to play the future updates! Good work as always and keep it up man!
Okay so that's...

3 people so far have remarked on the navigation system and 2 people on the building up with Sati. I'll have a think about this and how I could possibly change things around.

Reactions: saladjuice

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh, that was quite a surprise. The new characters are awesome, but the navigation should be improved. Looking forward to updates and good luck with the game's development!
There's only really Sasha and Sati that are new, unless I'm forgetting someone...

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I'm fine with build up with Sati mainly was asking if she will go after female MC later down the line if we won't be a thing since intro I want her to claim me once I'm married :sneaky:

As for Husb / Wife reaction to you doing thing with Sati it may not be in the intro he / she may not know for now.

And it may be in minority but I agree with that :

Hmm...I didn't really want Sati to be the type to get your wife to cheat on you to be honest.
Having Sati be real BFF not someone who knows you since childhood but is instantly " nah I'm gonna still your husband / wife and treat you like shite cause why not "
Hmm...Sati seems to be gaining a fan club...
She's a new character in revamp + got something in the intro so people flock to her it's me I'm the people.

Anyway looking forward to future versions.

Reactions: Vanillafudge
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes