Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello guys. I have a few questions for more experienced users of this amazing mod. It's possible that something that's confusing to me is trivial to you :)
- Is it possible to turn off the character's sweating during sex? In reference to the drops dripping from the characters face?
Sweating can be switched off.

- Sometimes when the sim decides to have a little boom boom with her best doggy friend, the sim cries and it is a visual (tears) and audio reaction. I am inclined to believe that it is a matter of the specific animation itself and not the global settings. Is that so? If so, how to change it (can it be changed?) and cause a reaction like with regular sex?
Tears can be switched off. I haven't found anything about switching off the sound.
I believe that turning off tears can be found in the Kinsky setting. Since the tears come from rough sex / rape.

- How can you tell the sim to keep some clothes during sex, e.g. stockings, T-shirt, etc.? I saw an option where initiating sex undresses sims, but I wasn't able to set it so that it only works on specific items of clothing.
You can set whether DD takes off the clothes after the animation or everything.
For example, when kissing they stay dressed and when dog style the butt is made free.

- I saw an option to modify the animation, e.g. changing actors, but is there an option to use the sim+sim animation on sim+animal (or vice versa) by replacing the actor? Or how to force it? In the actor options, the sim cannot be changed to an animal, it is not on the selection list
Thanks!
A really good idea, but unfortunately this is not possible.
Because EA has made the skeleton of the dog opposite to the Sims skeleton. So front is back and the animations are totally distorted.

PS WW and DD can't work togeather right? Or something changed?
WW actively prevents them from working together.

I can't say exactly where the things are to be set, as I'm not playing at the moment and am only doing the translation in my language.

Overdrive_com

May 21, 2021
the bug where issue where Child Sims were incorrectly reacting to (and getting Embarrassed from) is not fixed in my game with the news update is thar something I'm missing 5.15

StarboundShame

Aug 9, 2022
Just a head's up. If you're as oblivious as me, and accidentally update your game you cannot use DD. I tried ONLY having DD, and its req's in my mods folder, and it causes a 122 error which prevents map loading.

xwopziks

Feb 28, 2024
Hi, I strugle with getting the mod to work (i DO realize it might be the Hotfix that messes it up)

But is there some one who could maybe hook me up with a Mods map with all the latest versions?

Right now the mod loops me back to world select

Reactions: bogdanor

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
There was a new update to the Sims4 yesterday, and it literally broke the game, most mods don't work and even without mods there are issues.

darmult

Jul 27, 2020
Yep Bugs a lot ...DD Must be better of other __(WW) :rolleyes: i said WW ho no !!

i name the bug i see

bug whit dildo on animation not all
bug whit cloth .
bug whit horse. ---------for the cat & dog -dont no not testing !!!
bug whit naked.
bug whit modified in cas too other house caracter in your house or the club in your house ..

i use the cheats open too the CAS thats ill be a good thing if DD applied cas cheats all time open if thats is possible ...
headlines too i hate the headline (for the sceenshots )

for the rest wait i will tell you

am on the version before the last one ( 1.104.58.1030 ) !!!!Dont update your game too fast mod ill be broke ;)!!!

Thank ColonolNutty
all you doo too this mod all possible too be adult game , Colonolnutty you no me , i be kick out other forum whit you ..dont said the name of that forum .

i dont said in this forum a lot .is time is time too said some thing now ..

hot pics for your eyes !!hihi !! whats i doo am long time user of WW before the conflict 2020 DD & WW. ....Now am on DD about 4 years ..

Consider my self Pro user adult mode Sims 4
have 27000 animation 30000 (Packages) files mod ..soo is for thats i tell you some animation dont work whit dildo ...

Last edited:
Reactions: LordVoldemort24

reggiefall

Aug 18, 2018
Seems like I did everythng right, but the animations just won't occur.
Any DD animations. The sims jus stand there and the time passes or glithces until I press pause.
Help?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Hang in there folks... I am sure ColonolNutty will let us know when an update is available. This latest patch broke a lot of script mods and developers are scrambling to get their packages up to date.

This upgrade was a pain in the ass for me because half of my script mods stopped working and I had to use the 50/50 method to root out the mods causing last exception reports. It is NEVER fun when EA gives us a flaming bag of poo like this!

:poop:
the update is (5.16) out
Brainfart on my part! How did I miss that?

Last edited:

Overdrive_com

May 21, 2021
Hang in there folks... I am sure ColonolNutty will let us know when an update is available. This latest patch broke a lot of script mods and developers are scrambling to get their packages up to date.

This upgrade was a pain in the ass for me because half of my script mods stopped working and I had to use the 50/50 method to root out the mods causing last exception reports. It is NEVER fun when EA gives us a flaming bag of poo like this!

:poop:
the update is (5.16) out

ayolmaon

Jan 24, 2021
Can this mod be uploaded to any website other than Sim File Share? That site has gotten so slow these days for any downloads, its unusable at this point.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes