Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello guys. I have a few questions for more experienced users of this amazing mod. It's possible that something that's confusing to me is trivial to you :)
- Is it possible to turn off the character's sweating during sex? In reference to the drops dripping from the characters face?
- Sometimes when the sim decides to have a little boom boom with her best doggy friend, the sim cries and it is a visual (tears) and audio reaction. I am inclined to believe that it is a matter of the specific animation itself and not the global settings. Is that so? If so, how to change it (can it be changed?) and cause a reaction like with regular sex?
- How can you tell the sim to keep some clothes during sex, e.g. stockings, T-shirt, etc.? I saw an option where initiating sex undresses sims, but I wasn't able to set it so that it only works on specific items of clothing.
- I saw an option to modify the animation, e.g. changing actors, but is there an option to use the sim+sim animation on sim+animal (or vice versa) by replacing the actor? Or how to force it? In the actor options, the sim cannot be changed to an animal, it is not on the selection list
Thanks!

PS WW and DD can't work togeather right? Or something changed?
I believe I added a menu somewhere that lets you specify specific slots of clothing from ever being unequipped (Even in the shower), I think it is under the SHIFT+CLICK DD menu

Hang in there folks... I am sure ColonolNutty will let us know when an update is available. This latest patch broke a lot of script mods and developers are scrambling to get their packages up to date.

This upgrade was a pain in the ass for me because half of my script mods stopped working and I had to use the 50/50 method to root out the mods causing last exception reports. It is NEVER fun when EA gives us a flaming bag of poo like this!

:poop:
Brainfart on my part! How did I miss that?
An update was available in the discord for about a day before your comment. Keep in touch with the discord for all the latest updates. I usually keep them in there so people can find any other galring bugs before it officially goes out.

Can this mod be uploaded to any website other than Sim File Share? That site has gotten so slow these days for any downloads, its unusable at this point.
It is uploaded to NSFWMods.com and modsfire.com too

Seems like I did everythng right, but the animations just won't occur.
Any DD animations. The sims jus stand there and the time passes or glithces until I press pause.
Help?
Seems like a conflicting mod (or you updated the game and haven't updated DD)

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
An update was available in the discord for about a day before your comment. Keep in touch with the discord for all the latest updates. I usually keep them in there so people can find any other galring bugs before it officially goes out.
Keep in mind that not everyone can access discord. They require a cell phone number (with sms capability) to open a FREE* account. I demand a level of privacy in my life and asking for that info (which they could potentially sell to 3rd parties) crosses the line for me. is my go to chat platform and like S4CL, it is BOTH Free and open sourced. Cheers =D

*Sometimes the the FREE price tag COSTS TOO MUCH. Sometimes FREE gives you FREEDOM.

Last edited:

Classmate_Liu

Feb 25, 2024
hello, I turn on the EA application, click update SIMS4, preparation for update appears and turns off the entire EA application with the words unexpected failure, uninstalling and reinstalling does not help, turning off the Avast Free Antivirus antivirus program, I switched everything, I have no idea what to do anymore. I would like to ask you for help
07032024.png

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Keep in mind that not everyone can access discord. They require a cell phone number (with sms capability) to open a FREE* account. I demand a level of privacy in my life and asking for that info (which they could potentially sell to 3rd parties) crosses the line for me. is my go to chat platform and like S4CL, it is BOTH Free and open sourced. Cheers =D

*Sometimes the the FREE price tag COSTS TOO MUCH. Sometimes FREE gives you FREEDOM.
I think I removed the phone number requirement awhile ago.
Checking it, yeah I removed it a long time ago. Only email is required currently.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I think I removed the phone number requirement awhile ago. Checking it, yeah I removed it a long time ago. Only email is required currently.
Unfortunately, I cannot access Discord, when I try to login I get the insufferable "verify by phone" screen. It is against Discord TOS to use a 3rd party to get a temporary sms number AND their page describing how your personal info is used is nebulous at best. I will not support developers who force their paying patrons to use Discord for help. Not saying that is you because I see you are very helpful on here. I am not willing to sacrifice personal liberty to obtain access to a platform I have valid reasons to question.

Reactions: F4C430 and Santr

schokokopp

Jul 13, 2018
Hey everybody, new to the party.
Does this mod support customization options for autonomy similar to WW?
Say if I'd like to completely exclude a certain group of select sims from having sex autonomously or only with a select group, e.g. only girl on girl, would that be possible?

I'd honestly like to just give it a try but don't wanna ditch all my WW settings and have to reconfigure everything if it doesn't work out like I hoped it to.
I'm grateful for any input!

EDIT: Managed to backup my setting and try for myself. Looks like I'm able to do what I wanted to concerning autonomy settings. Looking very promising.
Thanks for the great work!

New question: Is anything like the sex party event in WW planned for DD or is there a way to manually do something similar with a workaround?

Last edited:

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
Since updating, all my sims are wearing high heels and don't get naked. It may be another recently updated mod doing this though.

Cawnbread

Jan 16, 2019
Not too entirely sure what I'm doing wrong, But the males dogs arent showing any style of penis, theres just nothing there

curiousguy01

Aug 16, 2021
Hello i'm new to DD, Got a Problem after installing, everything is not right, all the action become delayed so badly (minutes at a time) , phone menu dissappearing, most of the mod action doesn't got "game loading in progress" for like 5 minutes after starting, tried everything though, fresh install mod ( only DD and nothing else ), older version of DD.. (my game version is 1.103)

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Not too entirely sure what I'm doing wrong, But the males dogs arent showing any style of penis, theres just nothing there
look under under equipment > select body parts to see if one was selected
You can also try ZimaAthra_Dog_Dicks.zip
It can be downloaded here:

Hello i'm new to DD, Got a Problem after installing, everything is not right, all the action become delayed so badly (minutes at a time) , phone menu dissappearing, most of the mod action doesn't got "game loading in progress" for like 5 minutes after starting, tried everything though, fresh install mod ( only DD and nothing else ), older version of DD.. (my game version is 1.103)
Update The Sims to 1.105.345.1020

Reactions: curiousguy01

curiousguy01

Aug 16, 2021
look under under equipment > select body parts to see if one was selected
You can also try ZimaAthra_Dog_Dicks.zip
It can be downloaded here:

Update The Sims to 1.105.345.1020
ok i managed to get the mod working.. now stuck with autonomy... ive look all the setting changing this and that, but for some reason autonomy against player doesnt work... is there special requierement for any autonomy in DD feature i read all they need is high arousal and correct setting...

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
ok i managed to get the mod working.. now stuck with autonomy... ive look all the setting changing this and that, but for some reason autonomy against player doesnt work... is there special requierement for any autonomy in DD feature i read all they need is high arousal and correct setting...
Sims will autonomously ask for sex when their Arousal reaches about 75%
If you do want Sims to autonomously have or ask for sex, enable it in the settings
DD Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Autonomy Settings -> Autonomous Sex

Reactions: curiousguy01

DrakyDarky

Jan 4, 2019
I kind of wanted to get into sims and modding as some japanese hentai simulators made me apreciate a little bit this kind of game so this is a really nice find. Just a quick question, does this mod also enable bestiality for animals from the ranch DLC(like horses).

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I kind of wanted to get into sims and modding as some japanese hentai simulators made me apreciate a little bit this kind of game so this is a really nice find. Just a quick question, does this mod also enable bestiality for animals from the ranch DLC(like horses).
Short answer: Yes

Reactions: DrakyDarky

curiousguy01

Aug 16, 2021
Sims will autonomously ask for sex when their Arousal reaches about 75%
If you do want Sims to autonomously have or ask for sex, enable it in the settings
DD Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Autonomy Settings -> Autonomous Sex
OK i managed to make some part of the mod working and as supected its the settings.... but for the kinky modules none of it works neither the rough and rape one work, so here my setting maybe if someone can tell me what i did wrong... i really appreciate it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
OK i managed to make some part of the mod working and as supected its the settings.... but for the kinky modules none of it works neither the rough and rape one work, so here my setting maybe if someone can tell me what i did wrong... i really appreciate it
"dd_kinky_rape_require_arousal_for_autonomous_rape": {
"enum_values": []
This is empty for you. Enter everyone who is allowed to rape there. But I'm not sure, I don't use kinky.
I only use it to check my translation.

It looks like this for me:

Any idea why my sims keep getting the terrible sex moodlet when their not even doing anything?
Those buffs come from sentiments.
Happens when they come into proximity, it is them remembering the terrible or poor sex.

Butt9213

Jan 25, 2018
"dd_kinky_rape_require_arousal_for_autonomous_rape": {
"enum_values": []
This is empty for you. Enter everyone who is allowed to rape there. But I'm not sure, I don't use kinky.
I only use it to check my translation.

It looks like this for me:

Those buffs come from sentiments.
Happens when they come into proximity, it is them remembering the terrible or poor sex.
that sucks, does the bad sentiment wear off?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes