Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.19] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Dec 28, 2017
@ColonolNutty Hey, is it possible for sims of the same gender to rape eachother? I have the option come up when it's opposite gender sims, but not for same.
I've enabled everything in the settings list, but I can't seem to find anything to correct this.
do you confirm that the sims are can be raped or can rape other ?

Apr 6, 2021
I'm finally done with it, I've been careful with incompatibilities for a long time but for the brothel module... why patrons are not doing anything, they just go in, talk, eat something and go, and if somethings manages to happen (like once in a day), another npc takes the order, is there a way to kick/remove other harlots/studs?... What's the point of autonomous clock in, and non-autonomous?

Dec 28, 2017
do you mark sex and dance spots ? if you play with WW and DD check that automatic WW Sex is off.

so if you the owner from the brothel you can can level up, study and also kick studs ....

in Sims4 Settings you can see how brothel works ... read it

Dec 28, 2017
Hey so how do you start anmiations with this or do I have to always use the Shift+Click to select animations ?
no you can click on a sim and got to have sex with him/her and the sims goes to a sex place or you klick on a place (bed,table whatever) and klick on sex with ... mostly its on the romance slot

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hey so how do you start anmiations with this or do I have to always use the Shift+Click to select animations ?
In order to start Normal Sex your Sim must be in a romantic relationship with another Sim. (At least 30% on the romance bar)
It is described in the Devious Desires wiki.

memeElfman

Mar 11, 2023
I just downloaded the mod and every time to undress a sim or even do something as simple as trying to interact with a sim. Everyone starts to t pose and ignore the action I give them. Is there any way to fix this

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I just downloaded the mod and every time to undress a sim or even do something as simple as trying to interact with a sim. Everyone starts to t pose and ignore the action I give them. Is there any way to fix this
My suggestion is that you back up and then empty your mods folder completely, then reinstall DD so that you only have Sims 4 + DD
Before starting before the Sims 4, still delete the cache files in C:\Users\.....\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims:
clientDB.package
localthumbcache.package
houseDescription-client.package
Test your game

Then you can start adding mods back from your backup, but only go with a few at a time or a 50/50 approach until you find the culprit.

Another Question!
What Tongue mod works with DD?
Devious Desires 5.14 comes with a tongue. I have never tried if other tongues work.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I am just curious. It has been awhile that i played the Sims4 but when i played, selecting animations that "should" be played didn't work for me that well.
How do you select now the animations that you want to see and disable the ones you don't?
Thanks for the insight.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I am just curious. It has been awhile that i played the Sims4 but when i played, selecting animations that "should" be played didn't work for me that well.
How do you select now the animations that you want to see and disable the ones you don't?
Thanks for the insight.
You can shift click a location and use Start Sexy Time to choose the first animation

SHIFT+CLICK on an object, the ground, or your Sim -> DD -> Show Available Animations -> Find the animation you want to disable -> Make it unchecked
However, you can also click on the animation while it is running using the Shift key and deactivate the animation in question. It will then never be played again.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
You can shift click a location and use Start Sexy Time to choose the first animation

SHIFT+CLICK on an object, the ground, or your Sim -> DD -> Show Available Animations -> Find the animation you want to disable -> Make it unchecked
However, you can also click on the animation while it is running using the Shift key and deactivate the animation in question. It will then never be played again.
Well, that helps.
I wonder if there is an option to disable animation based on theme or action. Do you know if that is possible?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Well, that helps.
I wonder if there is an option to disable animation based on theme or action. Do you know if that is possible?
I only know the sorting option under:
SHIFT+CLICK on the ground -> Devious Desires-> Show Available Animations
There you can search by author, category, tags and species.

If the animations are marked with a certain tag, e.g. "FOOT_JOB", only these are displayed.
I don't know another possibility, because I haven't used it yet.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I only know the sorting option under:
SHIFT+CLICK on the ground -> Devious Desires-> Show Available Animations
There you can search by author, category, tags and species.

If the animations are marked with a certain tag, e.g. "FOOT_JOB", only these are displayed.
I don't know another possibility, because I haven't used it yet.
I will test is soon. Always wanted to the bordelo thing but i don't have the DLC. Got to download some items for my play. :) If i figure out another way (there is probably no other way) than i will write it here.

Rin_1127

Jun 12, 2021
I know this mod has sims able to give birth to puppies and kittens, but is there an option for sims to get pregnant from horses? I briefly looked through the thread and didn't see anything, but apologies if I've somehow missed it.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I know this mod has sims able to give birth to puppies and kittens, but is there an option for sims to get pregnant from horses? I briefly looked through the thread and didn't see anything, but apologies if I've somehow missed it.
Yes, as long as there is an animation for horses (dolphins and other) to rape sims.
The Horse just needs to have their Preferred Cum Location set to Inside Vagina of the other Sim. (or inside Anus/Mouth for the alternative pregnancy locations, if you have those at a chance above 0%)

dziabdziak

Feb 3, 2022
Hello guys. I have a few questions for more experienced users of this amazing mod. It's possible that something that's confusing to me is trivial to you :)
- Is it possible to turn off the character's sweating during sex? In reference to the drops dripping from the characters face?
- Sometimes when the sim decides to have a little boom boom with her best doggy friend, the sim cries and it is a visual (tears) and audio reaction. I am inclined to believe that it is a matter of the specific animation itself and not the global settings. Is that so? If so, how to change it (can it be changed?) and cause a reaction like with regular sex?
- How can you tell the sim to keep some clothes during sex, e.g. stockings, T-shirt, etc.? I saw an option where initiating sex undresses sims, but I wasn't able to set it so that it only works on specific items of clothing.
- I saw an option to modify the animation, e.g. changing actors, but is there an option to use the sim+sim animation on sim+animal (or vice versa) by replacing the actor? Or how to force it? In the actor options, the sim cannot be changed to an animal, it is not on the selection list
Thanks!

PS WW and DD can't work togeather right? Or something changed?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes