Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
that sucks, does the bad sentiment wear off?
Yes, it gets better over time when the sex is no longer so bad. I also have positive sex memories.
I was also surprised/annoyed by it at the beginning. I don't know whether the memories only concern the people or also the sex locations.

veve12

Jun 30, 2023
Hello, I was wondering if there is a setting that allows assigning genitals to all sims that I missed or if this is something that could be implemented in the future. At the moment I noticed that if I don't manually assign the body part to each individual sim, they have no genitals when taking baths/showers or having sex. It is nice to be able to select something specific for desired sims, but I would also love having an option for assigning body parts to all sims (npcs included). If this is already a feature, can you point me in the right direction in the settings? Thank you in advance!
On another note, I was also wondering if possible to have visible pregnant bellies for teens anytime in the future or if maybe that is something you will be implementing into the control menu mod.
Thank you for the amazing work and the constant updates, I admire your skill and dedication.

snakess

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone else getting some misalignment issues? I thought it was some mod interfering but even after removing everything but DD and the animations its still slightly off.

emmygc

Jan 20, 2021
If i try an assault my sims get in a fight and at the end i get a no animaton found!!Any ideas how to fix this??In normal sex everything works fine

askyourgirl

Dec 9, 2022
Yeah, he remade and combined the two Rape interactions into a single Rape interaction under Mean -> Malicious with v5.15
make sense. but are they supposed to fight beforehand? if so, how to make my sims(rapist) win everytime? I already activate the "rape attempt always succeed" btw.

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
OK i managed to make some part of the mod working and as supected its the settings.... but for the kinky modules none of it works neither the rough and rape one work, so here my setting maybe if someone can tell me what i did wrong... i really appreciate it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, the kinky module in its current state is pretty much nonfuctional. A bug keeps victim sims from stopping what they're doing, meaning the would-be rapist sims will just follow them around with little chance of being able to interact. Nutty is working on it.
make sense. but are they supposed to fight beforehand? if so, how to make my sims(rapist) win everytime? I already activate the "rape attempt always succeed" btw.
Yes, they are supposed to fight beforehand, but the "rape attempts always succeed" setting is another bugged feature which Nutty is aware of and will hopefully have working soon.

Reactions: askyourgirl

royush

Mar 31, 2024
hey so i did download everything but i didnt get the variety of sexual and non-sexual acts, such as Basic Sex, Rough Sex, Zoophilia, Rape, Lactation Play, Incest, and Milking do i need to download something more?

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
is there any way to make wicked pets compatible with wicked whims latest update, why is it that no extreme mods are compatible with WW, is there any plan to make them compatible?

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Is there a way to have the animations adjust for SHOE height sliders? I see how the animations temporarily set the body height to 0 during the animation and reset it afterwards, which is awesome. But most cc shoe creators use these annoying shoe sliders that actually raise the sim to float above the ground. This allows for much thicker shoe soles, higher heels, etc. But the animations don't seem to adjust for this "floating above the ground" slider. Have I missed a configuration somewhere?
Did you ever got an answer of this?
I have the same problem where I have some heels sliders but animation is sometimes also offset

Dec 28, 2017
I have the same problem where I have some heels sliders but animation is sometimes also offset
if u use higher sliders (anyway what slider).. the sex animations of DD won't fit with the bodys...so if the woman has highheel sliders (for example) the penis fucks the back or the woman blow the tummy .... so no High Slider if u play with DD/WW.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, I was wondering if there is a setting that allows assigning genitals to all sims that I missed or if this is something that could be implemented in the future. At the moment I noticed that if I don't manually assign the body part to each individual sim, they have no genitals when taking baths/showers or having sex. It is nice to be able to select something specific for desired sims, but I would also love having an option for assigning body parts to all sims (npcs included). If this is already a feature, can you point me in the right direction in the settings? Thank you in advance!
On another note, I was also wondering if possible to have visible pregnant bellies for teens anytime in the future or if maybe that is something you will be implementing into the control menu mod.
Thank you for the amazing work and the constant updates, I admire your skill and dedication.
- Click on Assignment Method when you are choosing a body part to choose which part Sims will use by default when they have no genitals assigned. (It sounds like all those Sims are being assigned the vanilla nude bottoms, which are barbie dolls)
- Visible teen pregnancy bellies is a planned feature.
Anyone else getting some misalignment issues? I thought it was some mod interfering but even after removing everything but DD and the animations its still slightly off.
Sounds like the animation itself, whichever one you are trying to play.
Im having a issue where I cant do anything with animal sims but all the other features work correctly
You installed DD Pets too deep in your Mods folder.
If i try an assault my sims get in a fight and at the end i get a no animaton found!!Any ideas how to fix this??In normal sex everything works fine
It is possible you enabled the "Use Actor Role Preferences" setting. Try disabling it and trying again. Also, try starting Rape by clicking on the Sim you want your Sim to rape, instead of an object. It should find a nearby object for you.
hey so i did download everything but i didnt get the variety of sexual and non-sexual acts, such as Basic Sex, Rough Sex, Zoophilia, Rape, Lactation Play, Incest, and Milking do i need to download something more?
DD includes only a few animations for each Special tag (Rape, Milking, etc.) and a few animations for Human x Pet, Human x Human, and Pet x Pet. For other animations, try searching around Lovers Lab.
is there any way to make wicked pets compatible with wicked whims latest update, why is it that no extreme mods are compatible with WW, is there any plan to make them compatible?
Wicked Pets is years old and likely broken at this point. No reason to use it. If you try to use DD and WW together, DD will open a dialog and tells you what problems you should expect to see in DD because of WW. If you're fine with the listed issues, then continue as normal.

I think O19 is working on updating their mod to adjust heel height sliders.

Dec 28, 2017
ok i try to ask here.... is it possible to include some feature in DD thats allowed to edit animations ?
move the sims for example .... like that was ww has ?

Dec 28, 2017
As of DeviousDesires v5.18, you can customize the animations and also create playlists.
ich schreib mal kurz auf deutsch :)

Erklär mir bitte wie ich die Animationen bearbeiten kann ? Ich kann irgendwelche Tags anpassen und anpassen was die Sims ausziehen sollen oder was für ne Art Sims irgendwelche Plätze belegen sollen, ich möchte aber ein Sim manuell in der Animation bewegen so das man z.B. Animationen wo die Sims nicht 100 %ig animationstechnisch überein sind fixen kann. Bei WW heißt das z.B. Postionierung aktivieren und dann kann man die einzelnen Sims und den Gegenstand auf dem der Sex statt findet frei bewegen und die Animation dann speichern...

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes